TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #3286
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I don't think blind initilizes the push on MML as a wolf. He's trended downward since then due to being less engaged, but he's still my top human.he's the only person that I don't think should be on the table today.
    of course you don't want your partner to be on the table today

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #3287
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Manti what do you think of Blind ?
      Blind what do you think of Manti ?
      I said he worries me.

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      of course you don't want your partner to be on the table today
      What's more dense? Makilaz or an icyworld file?
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #3288
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Blind's credibility early game is based on him clashing with MML.

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Oh hey I'm mml,I don't know how to be logical, so I just sit here and demean people all game. Ok, ima go cry in the corner now, bye.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Blind if you can get me mislynched, please do.

        Not only will I be able to not have to deal with you this game but I will screenshot my flip and every time you ever post to me in a TWG from henceforth I will simply post that image and remind you that you've absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

        You're entire strat in these games are picking someone and sticking with them. By pure luck you where right once but you're gonna lose games and fast by repeating it. I shouldn't have to point this out but fuck here we are.

        Now then, I'mma go to work and look for Xiz's answer when I get back. What he's about is 100% more important in solving the game then whatever nonsense you are spewing at any given time

        fucking terminology wow
        This is so overkill of a response that I believe it's W/W.
        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        His game play is the sane as fire emblem 2.
        He's just rude and off putting, more so than Xel, and that's coming from me.
        He doesn't have strong reasoning for his vote.
        Hee prods at every little thing he think he can get reactions from in an uneventful way. There's prodding and there's hey I didn't like how you said this because of a single word.
        I called him out on his terminology this game compared to FE2, and he couldn't do nothing but demean me, be salty, and tri to deflect it.

        That's what I have.
        This is good, but I think it's surprising that MML got caught into that so early. He wasn't so obviously wolf as you guys want him to be.

        It literally fooled me, XelNya and inDheart.
        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        FUCK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ESPECIALLY YOU LAR YOU SACK OF SHIT. BETTER HAVE THE PICTURE READY. OH WAIT I WAS RIGHT.

        THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.
        Hyperbole.

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        2. Xelnya town
        4.*blindreper1179 LOCK CLEAR TOWN
        5.*lurker town
        8.*Hakulyte town
        9.*DarkManticoreX2 scum
        11.*mellonxcollie town
        12.*Hateandhatred literally could not be more town
        13.*inDheart scum
        14.*Makilaz town
        15.*Xiz scum
        16.*Wayward Vagabond scum
        First half of that list is insanely accurate. inDheart up to WV is meh.

        No explanations ofc. jk, I asked him to give some.

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Listen here you lil shit....

        Xelnya town- Recent posting and thinking of a few worlds helps me lean you this way. Keep up the thought process posting, and I don't doubt your towniness.

        blindreper1179 LOCK CLEAR TOWN- but seriously. I'm town, but if that's not enough, I caught MML and locked in on him for the entire phase. That's even worse than bussing at that point. W/W would be stupid on my end. I could be the sk? I guess, but I'm not and I'm mad about it.

        lurker town- He has his usual paranoia aspect, to me at least. He seems genuine saying he's doing what he can to help despite irl things.

        Hakulyte town- Haku is playing Haku and that's about all I have. That huge ass I'm a wolf post was stupid and waste of time reading. Don't do that.

        DarkManticoreX2 scum- Never said he was busy or anything, and town manti usually puts in the effort into games. Also "If he's still alive past N1, He's a wolf."

        Hateandhatred literally could not be more town- That was sarcasm if no one caught that. I'm thinking he's SK because I don't see the very first day lynch candidates being w/w.

        inDheart scum-memes memes memes, gut is telling me any concern he has trying to figure this game out is a hoax.

        Makilaz town-Love me, stop being so rude, don't you know that I'm human too.

        Xiz scum- Another Paranoia person that always concerns me. Trying not to think about that, I feel he has his own agenda.

        Wayward Vagabond scum- Like I said earlier, he's concern for the game doesn't seem genuine. He's prodding, but nothing to dramatic.


        5 scum read players with 3 scum left, I know I know, but that's where I am. My options are open.
        ...

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Manti is wolf because he's still alive. Only reason I see him being wolf.

        InD is wolf because shit tier.

        Xiz and Haku are sold as town to me.

        Makilaz is my only solid choice for scum

        Fuck Charu and lurker, null.
        This game really feels like a bussing paradise again.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #3289
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          What's more dense? Makilaz or an icyworld file?
          both of these pale to you this game, you're like a fuckin quasar

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #3290
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            if you took that post seriously i'm going to lose the last scrap of respect i still had for you

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #3291
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Makilaz can you keep love quarrels for postgame ?

              I just want you to realize that if these posts are happening it's probably for different reasons than anyone being dumb etc.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #3292
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Makilaz can you keep love quarrels for postgame ?

                I just want you to realize that if these posts are happening it's probably for different reasons than anyone being dumb etc.
                fine, but i will say blind is my #1 lynch target today

                given that i've been wrong on basically all of my reads so far this game this probably means he's actually town so whatever

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3293
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  I said he worries me.
                  Is this blindreper treatment kind of worry or we're talking about potential lynch candidate ?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #3294
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    fine, but i will say blind is my #1 lynch target today

                    given that i've been wrong on basically all of my reads so far this game this probably means he's actually town so whatever
                    Nah, I'd be very surprised if you're wrong this time unless you somehow decide to change your mind to something else.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #3295
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      both of these pale to you this game, you're like a fuckin quasar


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #3296
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Can you two look at indy's day end history and tell me what strikes you as human?
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3297
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Can you two look at indy's day end history and tell me what strikes you as human?
                          I can't really find anything that's unusual from him.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #3298
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I can't really find anything that's unusual from him.
                            Is it typical of Indy to hang around wagons and not push his scumreads?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3299
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Is it typical of Indy to hang around wagons and not push his scumreads?
                              Yeah I saw him have games like that as both alignments.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #3300
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Ew
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...