TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #3046
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    okay so to go into a bit more detail

    the only scenario that makes sense is me getting painted and you checking me, which would be why you're gunning so hard for me this phase. but i think you would've been upfront about that if this was the case, and just claiming PR with no additional info whatsoever isn't making much sense

    i also really really disliked the "ugh i was hoping someone else would claim first" post, like why put so much hope in that happening

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #3047
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      it's really good for town if we get a counterclaim, thats why

      it confirms a wolf, since we have 2 days

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #3048
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Mak, Xiz posted why he thought you were a wolf, and it had nothing to do with being seered. He process of eliminated the D1 MMl lynch.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #3049
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Mak, Xiz posted why he thought you were a wolf, and it had nothing to do with being seered. He process of eliminated the D1 MMl lynch.
          and he's fucking wrong and needs to come up with better reasoning for it

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #3050
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            xiz
            blind
            haku
            maki
            manti
            xel
            charu

            mostly the same as my earlier list just now with an order and with xiz at the top for his claim

            xel's responses especially to xiz are not encouraging

            maki's position playing defense today is one i can sympathize with plus i kinda wanna run with peering into her soul on a prev day

            charu's done nothing lol and i don't think lurker seemed to be around/care about for lynches very often, which fits with villagers running d0

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #3051
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              This was his reasoning.

              Originally posted by Xiz
              This game is solved for me.


              D0 Wagon on Hate currently alive:
              Malzikaz, Xelnya, InD, Xiz


              D0 on MML who were present at EOD who could have swapped votes but didn't:
              Manti, Haku, Blind


              Blind is lock clear because no more SK.
              Manti is clear because of me faking blue soft, which he picked up on, and I didn't die last night or the night before from it.
              InD is clear because of me faking blue soft, which he picked up on, and I didn't die last night from it or the night before from it.
              Haku is lock clear because of him voting MML in the last second of d0, and sk died.

              That leaves...

              Xel
              Mal
              Lurker/Charu


              Xel and Mal both were leaders on the Hate wagon.
              Lurker/Charu was on Malk d0, and present where he could have saved MML but chose not to. Lurker does bus, but his game-solving has been very good, and to me towny. I'm 100% ignoring charu this phase/game sorry buddy <3


              The wolves are Xel and Mal.

              I don't care who dies first, xel

              I'd prefer to not go into more explanation, and I think InD can understand why. I'd hope manti could understand why too but he's probably too paranoid on me D:
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #3052
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                This was his reasoning.
                the reasoning is shit and makes no goddamn sense

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #3053
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  I can't understand how you can't understand it from my point of view

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #3054
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    blind is high up because i don't think he commits to a bus like that on d0 is all

                    yeah i know i'm saying that even though he did technically get bussy with his "paranoia" thing in the turbo

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #3055
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      charu's done nothing lol and i don't think lurker seemed to be around/care about for lynches very often, which fits with villagers running d0


                      I'm just doing what I can, dohoho!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #3056
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I can't understand how you can't understand it from my point of view
                        half of your clears are from softclaims that people allegedly picked up on and didn't kill you for

                        these people then acknowledged that they did not, in fact, pick up on them which should invalidate this entire argument and force a re-read

                        i've read through that post several times and i have no fucking clue how the needle landed directly on me at all

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #3057
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Makilaz

                          Refusal to acknowledge Xiz's reasoning, and provide his own for why he voted on the HnH wagon D1 + possible slip on him and Xel as not the wolf team.

                          Mak/Indy?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #3058
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            process of elimination

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #3059
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              are you fucking kidding me right now

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #3060
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                If mak flips wolf, I would hard clear Xel for at least the next phase.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...