TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #3121
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    aight i think that means xiz is officially un-cc'd

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #3122
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      blind, any changes? top 2 wolves?

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #3123
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


        VOTE COUNT
        Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
        Hakulyte -> Unvote
        Xiz -> Xelnya
        Makilaz -> inDheart
        blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
        Xiz -> Makilaz
        Xiz -> Unvote
        DarkManticoreX2 -> Makilaz
        inDheart - > Xelnya
        DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya

        ---


        Xelnya (2)
        inDheart . DarkManticoreX2
        Makilaz (1)
        blindreper1179
        inDheart (1)
        Makilaz


        ---

        Unvote:

        Hakulyte
        Xiz

        Yet to vote:

        Xelnya
        Charu

        ---

        thesunfan -> thesunfan
        blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
        FreezinIce -> thesunfan
        flashflash account -> Makilaz
        Makilaz -> FreezinIce
        Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
        lurker -> thesunfan
        thesunfan -> Hakulyte
        Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
        Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
        storn42 -> storn42
        blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
        Makilaz -> flashflash account
        storn42 -> flashflash account
        Xiz -> Hakulyte
        sanzath -> inDheart
        sanzath -> Makilaz
        Xelnya -> storn42
        FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
        Hateandhatred -> Unvote
        flashflash account -> lurker
        flashflash account -> Makilaz
        Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
        thesunfan -> Unvote
        storn42 -> storn42
        storn42 -> flashflash account
        Xiz -> flashflash account
        flashflash account -> Xiz
        Xiz -> Hakulyte
        blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
        flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
        flashflash account -> Xiz
        thesunfan -> Xelnya
        Xelnya -> Unvote
        sanzath -> Unvote
        lurker -> lurker
        lurker -> Unvote
        lurker -> flashflash account
        MixMasterLar -> Xiz
        DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
        Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
        Hakulyte -> Unvote
        Xelnya -> flashflash account
        Hakulyte -> thesunfan
        inDheart -> blindreper1179
        Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
        Xiz -> thesunfan
        Xelnya -> Unvote
        Xiz -> Unvote
        sanzath -> mellonxcollie
        FreezinIce -> thesunfan
        thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
        Xiz -> mellonxcollie
        lurker -> Unvote
        Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
        lurker -> Makilaz
        DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
        FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
        Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
        FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
        sanzath -> Unvote
        DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
        Xiz -> Hateandhatred
        FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
        sanzath -> Hakulyte
        sanzath -> lurker
        flashflash account -> Makilaz
        inDheart -> Unvote
        sanzath -> Hateandhatred
        inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
        Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
        Hateandhatred -> Unvote
        Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
        mellonxcollie -> Xiz
        sanzath -> MixMasterLar
        thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
        inDheart -> Hateandhatred
        mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
        Xiz -> MixMasterLar
        Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
        Xiz -> Hateandhatred

        blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
        Hakulyte -> thesunfan
        Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
        thesunfan -> inDheart
        Xiz -> mellonxcollie
        Hakulyte -> Unvote
        blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
        Hakulyte -> Makilaz
        lurker -> Makilaz
        lurker -> Unvote
        Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
        Makilaz -> inDheart
        FreezinIce -> inDheart
        Hateandhatred -> Unvote
        blindreper1179 -> inDheart
        thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
        Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
        FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
        Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
        Wayward Vagabond -> Makilaz
        DarkManticoreX2 -> Xiz
        thesunfan -> Xiz
        Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
        thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
        DarkManticoreX2 -> mellonxcollie
        Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie

        Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
        Xiz -> Makilaz
        Wayward Vagabond -> Xiz
        Hakulyte -> Hateandhatred
        blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
        lurker -> Hateandhatred
        Wayward Vagabond -> Hakulyte
        blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
        Xiz -> Hateandhatred
        Xelnya -> Hateandhatred

        ---









        ---

        Today's theme:
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #3124
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          if the wolves are like charu/haku i actually will buy sunfan a corndog

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #3125
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            but its not so no corndog for sunfan

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #3126
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              I want a second wagon, and I think that second wagon should be Indy

              Mak's straw grasping in the last hour or two shouldn't undermine his whole game, and I think his game has been pretty solid and consistent which is why he hasn't been in my bottom lineup so far.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #3127
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                if the wolves are like charu/haku i actually will buy sunfan a corndog
                i'll buy charu a corndog

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #3128
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Whatever, it's almost till, Tsundre still hasn't shown me. I don't know why Xiz is wavering about it (Going to assume missing context once again).

                  Probably gonna vote like... 5 till or something.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #3129
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    xel for now

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #3130
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      I want a second wagon, and I think that second wagon should be Indy

                      Mak's straw grasping in the last hour or two shouldn't undermine his whole game, and I think his game has been pretty solid and consistent which is why he hasn't been in my bottom lineup so far.
                      let's talk about your read on me

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #3131
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        i think im at the point where mal should be looked at tomorrow

                        i want the wagons to be between inD / Xel

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #3132
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          blind stop being afk u lil shit

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #3133
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Manti kind of just trending for me. What are these call outs and vote throwing as a joke?

                            ...Are you actually me if I didn't give a shit? lmao


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #3134
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              i really selfishly want to be right on calling maki town

                              like i see what manti is saying but i just wanna believe

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #3135
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                i think im at the point where mal should be looked at tomorrow

                                i want the wagons to be between inD / Xel
                                Well sure, I guess. Ind did try to call into question of your claim. So I suppose that's something against him.

                                I'd probably vote Ind then, because I trust an uncc'd role who's had the entire game in thier mind rather than my own.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...