TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #3166
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Vote makilaz, if she's not wolf, I lose, idgaf anymore.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #3167
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      xiz even said he was playing bad, I obviously get not voting him, and listening to his claim, but wtf listen who to lynch?
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #3168
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        That w is why not what btw.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #3169
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


          VOTE COUNT
          blindreper1179 -> Makilaz

          ---


          Makilaz (1)
          blindreper1179


          ---

          Yet to vote:

          Charu
          Hakulyte
          DarkManticoreX2
          inDheart
          Makilaz

          ---

          thesunfan -> thesunfan
          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          Makilaz -> FreezinIce
          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
          lurker -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> Hakulyte
          Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
          Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
          storn42 -> storn42
          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
          Makilaz -> flashflash account
          storn42 -> flashflash account
          Xiz -> Hakulyte
          sanzath -> inDheart
          sanzath -> Makilaz
          Xelnya -> storn42
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
          flashflash account -> lurker
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
          thesunfan -> Unvote
          storn42 -> storn42
          storn42 -> flashflash account
          Xiz -> flashflash account
          flashflash account -> Xiz
          Xiz -> Hakulyte
          blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
          flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
          flashflash account -> Xiz
          thesunfan -> Xelnya
          Xelnya -> Unvote
          sanzath -> Unvote
          lurker -> lurker
          lurker -> Unvote
          lurker -> flashflash account
          MixMasterLar -> Xiz
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
          Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
          Hakulyte -> Unvote
          Xelnya -> flashflash account
          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
          inDheart -> blindreper1179
          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
          Xiz -> thesunfan
          Xelnya -> Unvote
          Xiz -> Unvote
          sanzath -> mellonxcollie
          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
          lurker -> Unvote
          Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
          lurker -> Makilaz
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
          sanzath -> Unvote
          DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
          Xiz -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          sanzath -> Hakulyte
          sanzath -> lurker
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          inDheart -> Unvote
          sanzath -> Hateandhatred
          inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
          Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
          Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
          mellonxcollie -> Xiz
          sanzath -> MixMasterLar
          thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
          inDheart -> Hateandhatred
          mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
          Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
          Xiz -> Hateandhatred

          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> inDheart
          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
          Hakulyte -> Unvote
          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
          Hakulyte -> Makilaz
          lurker -> Makilaz
          lurker -> Unvote
          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
          Makilaz -> inDheart
          FreezinIce -> inDheart
          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
          blindreper1179 -> inDheart
          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
          Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
          Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
          Wayward Vagabond -> Makilaz
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xiz
          thesunfan -> Xiz
          Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
          DarkManticoreX2 -> mellonxcollie
          Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie

          Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
          Xiz -> Makilaz
          Wayward Vagabond -> Xiz
          Hakulyte -> Hateandhatred
          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
          lurker -> Hateandhatred
          Wayward Vagabond -> Hakulyte
          blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
          Xiz -> Hateandhatred
          Xelnya -> Hateandhatred

          Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
          Hakulyte -> Unvote
          Xiz -> Xelnya
          Makilaz -> inDheart
          blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
          Xiz -> Makilaz
          Xiz -> Unvote
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Makilaz
          inDheart - > Xelnya
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
          DarkManticoreX2 -> inDheart
          Xiz -> Xelnya
          Charu -> Xelnya
          Makilaz -> Xelnya

          ---







          ---

          Today's theme:
          Last edited by roundbox; 07-9-2017, 10:45 PM.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #3170
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            literally nothing changed from last phase. Of course xiz dies, and no one doesn't make that kill, so the night didn't help. Xel was scummy sure, but only xiz was really worried about him. The wolves are on Xel I'm sure. I'm guessing MAKILAZ and inD.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #3171
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Thanks round, I needed a vote count.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #3172
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Roundbox, can you update end if d3 links and the op
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #3173
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  I can also see an Indy/mak team, but I could also see a few others.

                  I think haku and lurker/charu haven't received enough pressure this game, and they both worry me immensely
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #3174
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    You worry me immensely but its moot at this point.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #3175
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      God this game is so riveting.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #3176
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Wolf team is blindreper/Manti.

                        You two got impatient and chain posted after the phase started.

                        This game is just a copy of the FE game with a big bussing strategy.

                        Manti followed the same pattern as in that game.
                        Blind has been lowly active in terms of progress overall and fits the wolf profile as well.

                        Basing reads on the idea that wolves would never buss D0 was a bad idea especially knowing the flip was MML.

                        Makilaz has been consistent with the anger and it's reaching a point where I don't think it's fake at all.
                        inDheart has been nullish overall, but since Xiz flipped PR, I do associate him with Xiz and this is clearing him enough for me.
                        Lurker/Charu cared enough about the game overall to make me town read them.
                        I'm town because I'm Haku and Hakus don't play wolf this well. (rip my feels)

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3177
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Blind also voted MML extremely early D0 and never moved his vote.

                          I used to do things like this when I was wolf so I could just focus on other things like making sure my game is going well.

                          Manti has been playing way too safe this game overall which ring alarms for me because there's nothing left to protect and he wasn't a PR.
                          In the previous phase as Charu pointed out, he starting feeling off from where town is trying to go with the game.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3178
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I almost unconsciously edited my post with starting -> started fml.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3179
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Unrelated:

                              I wanted to fake claim Athena Cykes at one point in the game where I did my Manfred Von Karma post with the "red check on Sunfan" part to cover a PR, but I eventually felt like we had enough shenanigans going on with Sunfan flipping green.

                              I kind of messed up because I didn't guess properly that Sunfan wasn't a threat.

                              I softed:
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Xel seems to be into threatening remarks.

                              Can you just accept that it was a meme as well ?
                              These are not words I would normally use, but I don't think anyone tried to read into this specifically. It probably didn't even look weird.

                              Anyway, that's what was going on with my longer post in case you're curious because at this point it's useless.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #3180
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I like how not a single wolf even voted Xel if I'm right.

                                They probably expected us to try to find a wolf in that wagon.

                                #mind games

                                Comment

                                Working...