TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #3256
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I was going to do it in that post, but idk if another town would actually vote me too. So i didn't.
    lmaooooo


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #3257
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by inDheart
      also yeah sure my biggest stated wolfread from yday is a potential partner good 100%
      Originally posted by inDheart
      xiz
      blind
      haku
      maki
      manti
      xel
      charu

      mostly the same as my earlier list just now with an order and with xiz at the top for his claim

      xel's responses especially to xiz are not encouraging

      maki's position playing defense today is one i can sympathize with plus i kinda wanna run with peering into her soul on a prev day

      charu's done nothing lol and i don't think lurker seemed to be around/care about for lynches very often, which fits with villagers running d0

      Try again.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #3258
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by inDheart
        there being a wolf on xel means fmpov it's charu or maki and i've still been eyeing charu

        would i be right to say charu's vote reminds me of his play in that matrix6 game where he owned everyone where he just relaxed during a thunderdome
        Ooooooor I just don't have context of anything before last phase and as such am treating this like it's not a life and death sentence?

        That could be it too, bucko!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #3259
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charu
          Hope this is sarcasm.
          Totally serious sarcasm. I pretty much said my stance for this phase.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #3260
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            omgus

            long hair don't care
            Jesus, alright, that's a volatile reaction I've never seen InD do before... at least not one I remember anyways, lmao.

            Also, does it help I find it funny I hear 9S saying this post?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #3261
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Try again.
              I am missing the point.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #3262
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Try again.
                If you're talking about charu then sure, but you've done nothing all game to get him lynched. Even now you're voting for me over him. So yes I could see partners.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #3263
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Oh hey, I caught up, yay!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #3264
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Can I scum read you for saying this ? Not a TWG scum read, just a personal scum read.
                    What's dis mean?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #3265
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I didn't mean to offend if that's what you're implying!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #3266
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        What's dis mean?
                        I kind of take "Never change" as a passive aggressive insult. .-.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #3267
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Indy mocked my theory of him + mak or him +charu as wolfteam because he placed charu at the bottom of his reads list.

                          Bottom of a reads list means nothing without an effort behind lynching the player.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #3268
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            hey charu who're your top wolves and why
                            Oh hey.

                            ...I wanna say two of the wolves are between you, blind, and manti.

                            From my perspective anyways. Maybe there is something with whatever Manti did, but I'm clueless there so unless some quotes come through to showcase what's up, all I have to go by is by someone's word (when I find them really weird).


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #3269
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              You, because of what I stated.

                              blind, because of his posts this phase, lmao

                              And Manti, because of his janky vote throws and sudden appearance last phase.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #3270
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Oh hey.

                                ...I wanna say two of the wolves are between you, blind, and manti.

                                From my perspective anyways. Maybe there is something with whatever Manti did, but I'm clueless there so unless some quotes come through to showcase what's up, all I have to go by is by someone's word (when I find them really weird).
                                okay cool, why is that

                                Comment

                                Working...