TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #3106
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    that said i think xel/maki could have a wolf in it but have officially no idea what the other wolf is doing if that's true, with how the votes are going

    maybe it's like, haku and he's just gone
    haku literally voted in the last possible second of the day onto mml

    I know haku plays like haku but not like, THAT much haku

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #3107
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Idk man, he could go full Haku.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #3108
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        haku literally voted in the last possible second of the day onto mml

        I know haku plays like haku but not like, THAT much haku
        ok true

        i've seen him late vote but only as town and even dropping cop cover to do it

        i'm just

        kinda lost?

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #3109
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          *late vote on a wolf

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #3110
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Hi, I'm Haku.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #3111
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Heya


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #3112
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                sup who're you voting for

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #3113
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  hi haku im last pr

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #3114
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD



                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #3115
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      sup who're you voting for
                      They already voted, buddy.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #3116
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Oh wait, they unvoted, nevermind.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #3117
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          They already voted, buddy.
                          yeah fuck that unvote guy

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3118
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            hi haku im last pr
                            Yeah, I'm not a pr either.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #3119
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              yeah fuck that unvote guy
                              Fuck'em indeed.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #3120
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Like right in the kisser.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...