TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #3226
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Oh I see, some anger stuff again, cool


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #3227
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Wolf team is blindreper/Manti.

      You two got impatient and chain posted after the phase started.

      This game is just a copy of the FE game with a big bussing strategy.

      Manti followed the same pattern as in that game.
      Blind has been lowly active in terms of progress overall and fits the wolf profile as well.

      Basing reads on the idea that wolves would never buss D0 was a bad idea especially knowing the flip was MML.

      Makilaz has been consistent with the anger and it's reaching a point where I don't think it's fake at all.
      inDheart has been nullish overall, but since Xiz flipped PR, I do associate him with Xiz and this is clearing him enough for me.
      Lurker/Charu cared enough about the game overall to make me town read them.
      I'm town because I'm Haku and Hakus don't play wolf this well. (rip my feels)
      idk how to feel about being town read by Haku.

      Must be something lurker did. You don't usually town read at all.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #3228
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Blind also voted MML extremely early D0 and never moved his vote.

        I used to do things like this when I was wolf so I could just focus on other things like making sure my game is going well.

        Manti has been playing way too safe this game overall which ring alarms for me because there's nothing left to protect and he wasn't a PR.
        In the previous phase as Charu pointed out, he starting feeling off from where town is trying to go with the game.
        Least you share the same worry with Manti with me.

        He hasn't really pushed last phase. And then randomly throws out janky stuff that confuzzled my tiny little brain.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #3229
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I like how not a single wolf even voted Xel if I'm right.

          They probably expected us to try to find a wolf in that wagon.

          #mind games
          Oh Haku...


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #3230
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Never change.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #3231
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I can tell you didn't read everything yet. ZzZzz..
              ??

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #3232
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Why Xel must have a wolf on him ? The rest of everything you posted makes sense to me.
                was following the assumption of whoever posted that

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3233
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Never change.
                  Can I scum read you for saying this ? Not a TWG scum read, just a personal scum read.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #3234
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    That being said, you still voted Manti which didn't vote Xel. So, I'm like okay whatever.
                    if you follow that assumption there's a wolf who didn't vote xel

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #3235
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      hey charu who're your top wolves and why

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #3236
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        if you follow that assumption there's a wolf who didn't vote xel
                        Why not two ?

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #3237
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          go look up manti's push on mml

                          there isn't one!

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #3238
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Why not two ?
                            manti said "a wolf"

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #3239
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              If you're not voting Manti/Blind this phase make sure to fight me because I have a problem with you.
                              Help me paint a picture with Tsundreplane then. What about her makes her town for you? I've still just seen anger (looking ahead of these posts) that could be conceived as fake.

                              Reminder all I saw her do last phase was lament about how we're apparently reading her wolf for "shitty reasons".


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #3240
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Help me paint a picture with Tsundreplane then. What about her makes her town for you? I've still just seen anger (looking ahead of these posts) that could be conceived as fake.

                                Reminder all I saw her do last phase was lament about how we're apparently reading her wolf for "shitty reasons".
                                How comfortable are you with Makilaz's meta ?

                                Comment

                                Working...