TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2746
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Wait changed my mind
    Don't lead the charge on him

    I dunno anymore you all do you

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #2747
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by lurker
      xiz and manti strike me as the better scum candidates once we get past this hate bullshit regardless of whether he is prosecutor or sk

      while manti remains firmly low effort and not particularly present (potential master wolf/red miles?)
      If the d1 wagon was wolf/wolf, the only reason I don't see the wolves trying to save MML is if hnh has a better role. Those are two roles that would be objectively better then a wolf roleblocker.

      Let's remember MML had the chance to vote out of the kitb and didn't. All he had to do was add his vote to hnh.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2748
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        XelNya / Makilaz interactions sounds like T / T paranoia to me at this point.
        It's not paranoia nor salt

        it's literally a lack of comprehension that'd have been solved by simply reading all my posts from d0

        it's actually that easy, the answer's right fucking there

        Originally posted by XelNya
        why lar again
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I mean

        sure why not we can do a kitb

        wait shit then you guys will yell at me later for not having voted

        Hatred

        because lar d0 is fuckin' dumb
        It's so obvious.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2749
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Do you see the part where I said lynching lar was dumb

          explain to me why in a kitb i magically 180 the statement for literally zero reason

          there you go

          now town read me damn it

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2750
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Was it dumb cause he's your partner Xel?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #2751
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Was it dumb cause he's your partner Xel?
              I dunno, is your question inherently retarded

              what sort of brain dead person uses this justification in that scenario.

              Try again.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2752
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Was it dumb cause he's your partner Xel?
                Also I already answered this earlier but let me again drag your stupid question through mud

                Hi my name is xel, and apparently I am going to use that I tried to save my partner as an excuse for not voting him, when in some likelyhood, hatred could also be a potential partner, and you know

                I just randomly decided admitting I'm their partner by even dragging those posts back up is the best course of action, right?

                Come the fuck on and exercise that brain of yours before you post.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2753
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Like seriously. Think about the implications you are making there, it's apparent you must think I'm like, some special form of idiot.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2754
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Guys, I found the third wolf.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2755
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      ironic post alert:
                      my major problem is wayward vagabond at the moment is that he is extremely low effort
                      even his posts with slightly higher word counts aren't particularly good:


                      the second sentence says there's a pretty good chance he's being facetious here cuz it's so vague. the only really defining similarity between this and the turbo in my mind is that at some points in the turbo he was downright casual. the blue claim in that turbo was a very different circumstance in that he 100% knew he could say it without gathering any more suspicion
                      it's hard to read someone who is constantly busy but (irony stops here) it's far worse when that person seems not to be trying at all
                      low effort due to irl things not because i just don't care about the game. as for that post i've already talked about it and don't feel the need to repeat myself.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2756
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        haku posting casual but pushing back when pressure is applied shows that he is actively keeping track of things. this isn't very town from the games i've played with him and i don't think a wolf haku would act like this. while i think xiz is scum i do think he was right about haku being sk

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2757
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          @ Lurker / WV / inDheart

                          Is there something that made you not vote EoD last phase ?
                          something didn't feel right about the way raeko was being targeted. and raeko not posting anything else other than calling us nerds didn't sit right with me either. voting for anyone else wouldve been pointless so i just didn't vote

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2758
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            @lurker there was a post i was meaning to reply from you from d0 but i never got around to it. it was regarding a post you made where you called someone town and how i read it as you knowing that they were just town vs being pr. the way that i read it was just how it came off to me. nothing solid just something that seemed weird fmpov

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2759
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              @ Lurker / WV / inDheart

                              Is there something that made you not vote EoD last phase ?
                              long as raeko was leading i didn't really care, plus h&h declared intent to hammer but i don't care much for hammers

                              i didn't want a xiz counterwagon and the other viable wagon was me

                              fwiw i actually had a gregory read on a different player, and i would think vest!greg, while we can make that happen, is slightly more useful than lynch!greg since it saves town a body

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2760
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                i'm going to another film in the park

                                h&h lynch is what we're doing at this point

                                Comment

                                Working...