TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2671
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    This i agree with
    Why do you agree with it ?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2672
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by lurker
      if h8 flips prosecutor i guarantee you indh and xel are clear unless he flips manfred (i.e the closest thing to vanilla in the game)
      xiz is still weird regardless of flip but he becomes #1 suspect if h8 flips manfred
      brb deep reading/hopefully getting 5 decent posts before i die of sleep exhaustion
      I don't follow because master wolves.

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      2. Xelnya town
      4.*blindreper1179 LOCK CLEAR TOWN
      5.*lurker town
      8.*Hakulyte town
      9.*DarkManticoreX2 scum
      11.*mellonxcollie town
      12.*Hateandhatred literally could not be more town
      13.*inDheart scum
      14.*Makilaz town
      15.*Xiz scum
      16.*Wayward Vagabond scum
      Reminder that explaining reads would be nice.

      Originally posted by inDheart
      nah, holding off is better for the moment. i think xiz and i are on the same page with that

      can use the time to scumhunt, talk about other things though
      You should come back to this before the end of the phase because you either found something in the thread that I missed or you're fake.

      @WV

      You should get a read list too as they mentioned.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #2673
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Reminder that explaining reads would be nice.
        The equivalent of asking a brick wall to move a centimeter.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2674
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by inDheart
          also haku i see you there and i don't think you should talk about the setup if you have a thing to say, i don't think you should be preempting something i'm expecting to see
          Sorry let me steal this then. I need to feign content to look like I care.

          Sarcasm.

          Oh and so that way no one get's lost with my posts later I suppose?

          I'm gonna operate today as if we found the CK and not a wolf with Mellon's sacrifice. (We actually got lucky on that, unless Mellon was playing the odds game, which I dunno, I feel like she would actually, knowing how likely certain people are in this game to push her to get lynched, and just, I don't wanna delve more than that. Good on you Mellon )

          Reason: Lar / Hatred KiTB / the fact he was actually parked on lar which in that sort of KiTB there's zero reason to play that odd's game here. I feel Hatred would understand this.

          Let's also peek again at the night kills and how I think they played out because of this:

          sanzath / storn42
          Thesunfan / FreezinIce

          Also the humor of D0 being between a wuff and the CK is worthy of note if this is all actually the case.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2675
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Hey Xel, here's what I think is the post in question.

            Originally posted by inDheart
            i don't really have a reason to add my vote, i think, because if i counted right i'd be the hammer

            last minute for legacies i guess
            At first, I thought it was wifom along the lines of: "is this a wolf trying to dodge the hammer or a town trying to dodge the hammer so a wolf gets hit by Gregory Edgeworth" (?)

            After that I went like; wait a minute-

            Let's assume 2 scenarios.

            A) I am town inDheart and I do not want to be the hammer. Why would I post about that ? I have no idea.

            B) Let's say I'm wolf inDheart and I post this. What can it achieves ?

            Suddenly, there's one scenario that comes in mind; maybe he posted this to warn H&H ?

            I don't think he posted this for himself because there's little to no point to do this. If you don't want to be the hammer, you just don't vote at the end.

            Does that makes sense ?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2676
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Honestly, if H&H voted inDheart or Makilaz with me, he could have been fine.

              The fact that he still voted Raeko is also kind of weird by itself.

              I'm assuming he didn't expect her to flip Gregory Edgeworth ?

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2677
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Hey Xel, here's what I think is the post in question.



                At first, I thought it was wifom along the lines of: "is this a wolf trying to dodge the hammer or a town trying to dodge the hammer so a wolf gets hit by Gregory Edgeworth" (?)

                After that I went like; wait a minute-

                Let's assume 2 scenarios.

                A) I am town inDheart and I do not want to be the hammer. Why would I post about that ? I have no idea.

                B) Let's say I'm wolf inDheart and I post this. What can it achieve?

                Suddenly, there's one scenario that comes in mind; maybe he posted this to warn H&H ?

                I don't think he posted this for himself because there's little to no point to do this. If you don't want to be the hammer, you just don't vote at the end.

                Does that makes sense ?
                That's a good point but can you also explain why Hatred would have a vote on lar to go with that?

                Like ok what you're saying is like actually a really good case to build on but there's that one con that keeps me from hard rolling with it

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2678
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Honestly, if H&H voted inDheart or Makilaz with me, he could have been fine.

                  The fact that he still voted Raeko is also kind of weird by itself.

                  I'm assuming he didn't expect her to flip Gregory Edgeworth ?
                  I'll be level, and I don't mean any offense to him, because I didn't even know till her flip (sorry roundbox I didn't read the whole op tee hee) but I'm pretty sure there's a low percent chance he was keeping it in mind, or even knew.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2679
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    That's a good point but can you also explain why Hatred would have a vote on lar to go with that?
                    We're talking about the guy who hammerd you in jTWG as a PR with a wagon filled by town players.

                    I'm pretty sure Hateandhatred is the kind of person who will do these kind of plays because it makes no sense.

                    If it makes no sense, we're in "Sven plan" territory.

                    It makes sense for me at least.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #2680
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      The nice thing is we got some SUPER good info out of Raeko's lynch, which can lead us to solve.

                      Gonna ask for pure curiosity, do you think the other wolves were on the raeko wagon because it wasn't too hard a wagon to sell / sell themself?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2681
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        The nice thing is we got some SUPER good info out of Raeko's lynch, which can lead us to solve.

                        Gonna ask for pure curiosity, do you think the other wolves were on the raeko wagon because it wasn't too hard a wagon to sell / sell themself?
                        This game has 3 wolves and 1 SK.

                        MML was first one. If H&H is a hit (very likely), it makes sense to think inDheart is the last one.

                        As for SK hunt, I still think Xiz is still the place to start.

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        1. thesunfan -- Claimed blue
                        2. Xelnya --
                        3. FreezinIce -- Did a lot of good D1 work, and helped finalize the doom of MML.
                        4. blindreper1179 -- Did a lot of good D1 work and was on MML most of the D1 Phase. I know these guys fight a lot, but i feel like this wouldn't have happened if W/W was a thing
                        5. lurker
                        8. Hakulyte
                        9. DarkManticoreX2 me
                        11. mellonxcollie - one of the wolfier players in the game, H&H wagon vote, responded to blind(?) that the vote on her made her happy because it was going to get her invested and then never got invested.
                        12. Hateandhatred basically IC based on D1 end votes
                        13. inDheart --- Playing a lot like Serial killer freakysnots
                        14. Makilaz
                        15. Xiz - Waffled hard on MML, and has used the excuse of a blue power that may or may not be in the game as a defense. Actually made a KITB happen by putting H&H in the box with MML, and may have been trying to resolve if vote modification roles exist. Could be PR hunting. To be resolved after Mellon lynch.
                        16. Wayward Vagabond
                        Worth noting in case I'm wrong somewhere. I wonder where he's at after today's flips tbh.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2682
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Actually, Manti feels incredibly neutral and this could be a SK trait.

                          Xiz feels less and less likely as time goes on based on game involvement.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #2683
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            We're talking about the guy who hammerd you in jTWG as a PR with a wagon filled by town players.

                            I'm pretty sure Hateandhatred is the kind of person who will do these kind of plays because it makes no sense.

                            If it makes no sense, we're in "Sven plan" territory.

                            It makes sense for me at least.
                            I expect there to be coaching during the pregame phase, and while not a scenario I think would be explained, I do think he's got enough common sense to not want to bus in that situation.

                            Because I think Sven can understand basic risk / reward. If anything he should have decided to not self pres to save the stronger player, unless his role is significantly stronger.

                            Which leads me to suspect in your scenario he may be Miles.

                            Holding the first game against him would be... Not great.

                            Considering people like Xiz were on that wagon.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2684
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Which leads me to suspect in your scenario he may be Miles.
                              Considering how Miles work, I'm not sure what this is changing overall.

                              What's your point exactly ?

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2685
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                This game has 3 wolves and 1 SK.

                                MML was first one. If H&H is a hit (very likely), it makes sense to think inDheart is the last one.

                                As for SK hunt, I still think Xiz is still the place to start.



                                Worth noting in case I'm wrong somewhere. I wonder where he's at after today's flips tbh.
                                I think based on kills Xiz is less likely, unless you've magically got xiz reads compiled and two of the kills were in his top three towns.

                                Comment

                                Working...