TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #2656
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    oh yeah i said something a bit more in-depth about makilaz didn't i
    the thing was haku's "fourth wolf" post makes it look like there is genuinely a world in which he tried to use that post to edge people towards a lynch on her
    red miles more or less guarantees there is danger in lynching someone who gets slammed that hard by one person
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2657
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Would hatred check red on raeko flip if Manfred painted hatred red?

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #2658
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Xiz is miles

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2659
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I'm glad you guys enjoy my fanfiction. It's probably my best and worst post at same time.

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #2660
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Would hatred check red on raeko flip if Manfred painted hatred red?
            assuming it is, given that the odds of it being in the game are 1 in 3 i believe the odds of him being painted are 1 in 12
            it isn't really a possibility worth considering even if he makes a substantial case for himself which i don't see happening for some odd reason
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #2661
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              aite i did it time to die
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2662
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                ~It is a mystery~
                You're pretty much prosecution because your defense is garbage

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2663
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Apparently [anti-town] tag works in a similar manner as a Seer check.

                  That means:

                  A) Hateandhatred cannot be a master wolf.
                  B) Hateandhatred cannot be a town role unless painted red.

                  It's pretty much what lurker said.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #2664
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    oh yeah master wolf
                    that makes the odds of being being town slightly higher but it's still like 90% chance he's scum
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2665
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Alright so possible but just super low odds

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2666
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        If you look at the early game interactions between MML / H&H, I think it's safe to assume he's a hit.

                        I kind of find it funny that I randomly called out H&H / Sanzath as W/T in my first troll read list.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2667
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          You're pretty much prosecution because your defense is garbage
                          This should be a good sign tbh.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2668
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            haku why have you been so buddy buddy with hatred huh
                            In case you're serious. H&H spent the majority of the game trying to pocket me and kinda failing.

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Omfg yes sun*** is obviously wolf cuz Team Quebec Alliance is a plan again

                            Hakulyte pls join in thesunfan
                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Thats 2 games in a row you refuse teh ailance
                            #Denied

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Exactly what I said. Haku and sanzath would be like "Hatred is holding back and that's not normal" and they'd push for a me-lynch. But like I said it's probably not gonna happen haha, this isn't jTWG
                            Preoccupied with self-meta ideas that shouldn't be important if he was town.

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            I just want to push for insta at first opportunity, because I love it to the dismay of many. Although I'm probably never going to get the chance to because this is the real deal
                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            I am not exactly sure what you want me to explain. If someone is one vote away from instalynch, I'm extremely tempted to just go and happily hammer the lynch. Not into doing that at endgame, but early on sure lol it's hilarious and it puzzles people.

                            You can criticize this as much as you want, but if I wasn't doing this shit I'm fairly certain everyone who knows me IRL would read it as wolf.
                            If I was wolf with H&H, I would have told H&H to never hammer in this game. There's a reason why I made a post about red roles, but avoided talking about blue ones.

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            I am not disagreeing, and so can Haku.

                            He Dancespeare like a paralyzed and seizured beast.
                            He keeps mentioning me as if he wanted others to have me linked to him.

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            I cant really be making big posts from work anymore but I'll defend myself at least + provide useless shit.

                            As far as being Wolf, no. If I was Wolf, I'd probably ditch all of my other distractions and some of my responsibilities because that'd be awesome, truth is Im just a regular VT this time around. I still want to play the game, but coupled with my current situation internet wise (I dont have internet nor a laptop, just an ancient phone and a PS VITA) and the fact I have a lot of actually important work to do (namely, I have to finish painting before the rest of my furnitures arrive on Saturday) does not make me want to go and be active on here. I have promised a read list, but sanz has said he was expecting from me in d1, and frankly that's just so much more convenient for me as I'm already going to my old place this weekend (to pick up furnitures sure, but I can most definitely arrive early and use my sister's laptop to make said post.

                            As far as the mellon vote, that does sound sketchy and I should have thought before, but I had 5 minutes to decide on a vote before leaving for work (like I said, I'm not supposed to be doing this here anymore), so I just went with whoever had the most vote since any logical vote would be misguided given that I haven't fully read the thread. I have no problem revoking my vote if its better not to vote at all (which is something I'd never consider doing, but yeah, keep in mind I am new at this). I can name a few people I feel good about: lurker, hakulyte, sanzath (against my better judgement), blindreaper, freezinice (although at first I thought he was very wolfy), and for the rest Id have to read some more, but I don't have a specific wolf in mind right now.

                            I hope this helps lol, I cant do much else atm.
                            Cool post until you realize he's not really explaining his reads and has nothing related to wolves.

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Lol I was scolding Haku for not being here at EoD while he usually is always around since I'm leaving for work soonish and I want to see what he thinks.

                            But I decided it would be fun to eloquently tell him in our superior language rekt
                            Considering I was sitting on Sunfan/Makilaz most of this phase and Sunfan flipped town, it makes sense that he's trying to give me more credibility to push on that.

                            I spent a large portion of this phase being afk to let the other players interact more. It was partially to check out these kind of situations.

                            --------

                            I guess you're free to assume that everything is going according to my evil master plan and that I have the confidence to open wolf in everyone's face and somehow manage to reach F3 like this.

                            If you really think that, you're probably dreaming with me in my fanfic world at this point.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2669
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              I'm starting to second guess if someone else is Manfred Von Karma and targeted H&H knowing he would hammer wagons because he did in jTWG.

                              The first person that comes in mind is myself, but I know that's not the case.

                              Let's see who was in that jTWG that is also in this game and alive..

                              Xel/Xiz/WV.

                              Maybe it's someone here in the unlikely scenario where I get trolled by the real Manfred Von Karma assuming he's in that game and targeted H&H.

                              Probably little to no point to worry about that yet, but keeping that as a reference I guess.

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #2670
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I know for a fact that two out of those three people would never make a read like that off of a sample size of 1 game and i'm pretty certain the third wouldn't either
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...