TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
1. thesunfan -- Claimed blue
2. Xelnya --
3. FreezinIce -- Did a lot of good D1 work, and helped finalize the doom of MML.
4. blindreper1179 -- Did a lot of good D1 work and was on MML most of the D1 Phase. I know these guys fight a lot, but i feel like this wouldn't have happened if W/W was a thing
5. lurker
8. Hakulyte
9. DarkManticoreX2 me
11. mellonxcollie - one of the wolfier players in the game, H&H wagon vote, responded to blind(?) that the vote on her made her happy because it was going to get her invested and then never got invested.
12. Hateandhatred basically IC based on D1 end votes
13. inDheart --- Playing a lot like Serial killer freakysnots
14. Makilaz
15. Xiz - Waffled hard on MML, and has used the excuse of a blue power that may or may not be in the game as a defense. Actually made a KITB happen by putting H&H in the box with MML, and may have been trying to resolve if vote modification roles exist. Could be PR hunting. To be resolved after Mellon lynch.
16. Wayward VagabondAAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
Thank you1. thesunfan -- Claimed blue
2. Xelnya --
3. FreezinIce -- Did a lot of good D1 work, and helped finalize the doom of MML.
4. blindreper1179 -- Did a lot of good D1 work and was on MML most of the D1 Phase. I know these guys fight a lot, but i feel like this wouldn't have happened if W/W was a thing
5. lurker
8. Hakulyte
9. DarkManticoreX2 me
11. mellonxcollie - one of the wolfier players in the game, H&H wagon vote, responded to blind(?) that the vote on her made her happy because it was going to get her invested and then never got invested.
12. Hateandhatred basically IC based on D1 end votes
13. inDheart --- Playing a lot like Serial killer freakysnots
14. Makilaz
15. Xiz - Waffled hard on MML, and has used the excuse of a blue power that may or may not be in the game as a defense. Actually made a KITB happen by putting H&H in the box with MML, and may have been trying to resolve if vote modification roles exist. Could be PR hunting. To be resolved after Mellon lynch.
16. Wayward Vagabond

Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
lmao
the phase ends in 3 minutes
gl us I guess
raeko peacing out after calling us fuckin nerds makes me feel weird inside but WHATEVER BOYS HERE GOES NOTHING LOOK AT THE READS POST OF XIZ I QUOTED IF I DIE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEETWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
don't be a flashflash account and post after 11:00, friends!TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
It's because you already know.
:v
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD
They're not null, but they're not good reads in either direction. Null to lean on either side for all of them.AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Comment




Comment