Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Uh I was making a joke in regards to #68? Also its been 24 hours jesus christ. I've been busy being bad at LoL and watching a lot of college basketball. Also I think jayde and drg are just taking it to a whole new level right now. Calling people suspicious because they're wearing yellow socks. You're just creating a massive amount of white noise by tunneling each other like this. Now day 1 conversation has moved to reactions about the 2 of you rather than the people that haven't done shit(ipatch, guest, manti, tforce, cedo probably others I'm missing). Start making everyone talk. Not just each other.
Uh I was making a joke in regards to #68? Also its been 24 hours jesus christ. I've been busy being bad at LoL and watching a lot of college basketball. Also I think jayde and drg are just taking it to a whole new level right now. Calling people suspicious because they're wearing yellow socks. You're just creating a massive amount of white noise by tunneling each other like this. Now day 1 conversation has moved to reactions about the 2 of you rather than the people that haven't done shit(ipatch, guest, manti, tforce, cedo probably others I'm missing). Start making everyone talk. Not just each other.
sup manti
Right okay so instead of telling people to talk, you should do that yourself.
Point fingers; do something, unless you really want to leave it to others to lead the game when you're so dissatisfied with the progress yourself.
The fact that you're in commentary mode is still odd. I get that you've been doing other things and all, but you can leave more than, "The progress so far sucks."
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Anyway, enough fooling around. Jayde, you're really trying to give off a vibe of "I am leading this here town, and my word is now law."
So, Mayor, what do you propose.
I thought about that but V said wolves can't talk to each other during the day. They would have to have coordinated this by feel alone. Seems unlikely.
I thought about that but V said wolves can't talk to each other during the day. They would have to have coordinated this by feel alone. Seems unlikely.
If one started the distancing, the other would still know that they are on their team and might be able to play along. It is unlikely though I agree with you
Comment