TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #91
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    'Night
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #92
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Dear Peers of the Uninformed Majority (aka Town)

      What the fuck did I just spend time reading?

      Sincerely,
      Yours truly<3

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #93
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Oh man, things got dramatic pretty quickly in here.
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #94
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #95
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Alright I'm gonna be honest. I've way too pooped to be playing TWG right now. I've had a hellish weekend at work, and I've spent the better half of my day so far moving couches around. I also threw away like half of my junk. So I'm beat, I'll be back tomorrow.

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #96
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Honestly, if I partaked in this bickering yesterday, it was much more to see wherever this would take us. I let it last because I sincerely wasn't sure how I should read you. But those (in order):

              i'll refute your claims in a little bit because it's only 11:49 p.m. here XD
              i think it's beneficial for me to post nonchalantly until someone slips up in two or more posts, and then pressure that person until i feel he or she's said enough and conceed
              and yeah, crazy seems kind of difficult to get a clear read on, even when i already think he's a wolf LOL
              makes me think you are forgetting the initial goal of why we started this argument. I'd like you to reiterate why I would be suspicious based on the posts starting from #61 and following, in a concise and clear manner (+/- 2 sentences). After that, I'm good with either painting you green and/or ignoring you this phase starting now. Much love Drizz, but I can't let my frustrations take over my thoughts.

              Other than that I'm expecting much more from others. IMO it will be hard to excuse inactivity after this happened, especially since our dispute has monopolized the thread for a moment. I saw mellon, xiz and guest online a few times, bynary and t-force inputs are barely significant (cedo too, but reasons). Knowing you guys are up to date on the thread, I'm sure you can speak more.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #97
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                I saw mellon, xiz and guest online a few times, bynary and t-force inputs are barely significant (cedo too, but reasons). Knowing you guys are up to date on the thread, I'm sure you can speak more
                fucking twg police up in here? I'm not sure what input I can provide to you guys pointlessly bickering. It's day one
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Crazy.

                  It's day one.

                  The only significant posts have been your argument with DRG.

                  And yet you want to get on everyone's case for "inactivity"?
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • Bynary Fission
                    Retired One-Hander
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2437

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    My thoughts so far:

                    Drizzle: You might wanna cool your jets a bit. It's fine to post your thoughts on people (and funny did solicit your thoughts). But remember, this *is* day 1. Unless a really dumb wolf make an obvious slip up then you don't have anything to really go off of. In a vacuum of hard information people's brains will automatically fill in the blanks, looking for crumbs and imaginary connections from other people to justify their suspicions. While the wolves know who each other are it's difficult to point out any connections/behavioral patterns until we get a cardflip. That said, speaking from past experience being really aggressive so early in the game where a paucity of information exists doesn't look good - it can cast a lot of suspicions on you later on.


                    -------------

                    My reads so far don't lean too much one way or the other - Tokzik reads to me a bit wolfish (based on all of one post), drizzle could lean either way but she comes off as a rather out-of-the-gate townie. In my own experience, a lot of wolves tend to be a bit more UTR and not so aggressive early in the game. Aside from that, my other opinions are still forming, but we've got a few more days so it's fine. Oh yeah: never take your eyes off of Funny. When you let your guard down even for a second, that's when she strikes...
                    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                      Tokzik reads to me a bit wolfish (based on all of one post), drizzle could lean either way but she comes off as a rather out-of-the-gate townie. In my own experience, a lot of wolves tend to be a bit more UTR and not so aggressive early in the game.
                      psst, bynary, tokzic's not in the game. =P

                      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                      Oh yeah: never take your eyes off of Funny. When you let your guard down even for a second, that's when she strikes...
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                        Tokzik reads to me a bit wolfish (based on all of one post)
                        Tokzic is not playing............
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          hey jayde and drizz
                          you're both human
                          at least, assume you are.

                          You're tunneling the shit out of each other already. This is how Day One mislynches happen. And jayde, don't sell yourself short; you're more experienced than most of the people in this game. That being said, there's nothing to talk about regarding your argument because it was a waste of time. You're both latching onto things far too early into the game. THEY DO NOT MATTER. Drizz has her tryhard pants on; great! Jayde is a reincarnation of Sun Tzu when it comes to the analysis-level of his posts; great! Doesn't mean either of you are wolves, and both are really bullshit reasons to vote for someone day one, ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S A BOATLOAD OF TIME LEFT!

                          Note to funny; I've vowed not to vote anyone on meta anymore after the mislynch on YMIA really fucked things up last game. My vote for you isn't meta based; its not even serious. I like your reaction to it, personally, I just don't have a better place to put it for now.

                          Eye-opening is how I would describe Xiz's one post so far. He's probably busy, w/e.

                          iPatch, the game is what you make of it. Make it into a good game, or else you're wasting your time and ours.

                          Manti, get your ass in here. If you're expecting that you won't repeat what you did in Lames' game by going about it in the same way, I think you will be sorely disappointed.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Ugh such misunderstanding
                            I'm only advising activity from other people than me and DRG, I don't want them to give more input on something unnecessary. I'm not expecting anything else really, apart from trying to get fresh interactions.

                            Is this really hard to do?

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I get that you're always one for getting people riled up and active; tunneling drizz isn't helping it.

                              You're a beacon of activity, and yes, there are some people I would like to hear more from: ipatch, guest, xiz, mellon.

                              The point is, its day one. People will come around. Chill.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                                I'd like you to reiterate why I would be suspicious based on the posts starting from #61 and following, in a concise and clear manner (+/- 2 sentences).
                                you keep explaining a lot of your strategies and playstyles without any warrant, which leads me to believe you are trying to keep yourself in the clear from unnecessary suspicion. also, you keep mentioning whether my pushes on you were successful or not, which strongly points me in the direction that you telling me this from a wolf's point of view who would already know this in advance
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...