TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #61
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    So yeah in regards to mellon, I should have said "for those who haven't yet played this setup". There are a few exclusive notions to C9++ that are thrown around and it's quite useful to get around them before having players interrupt the dynamic of the game (player rolls, third party abilities, etc.). I am also hinting players to go around the threads I've mentioned and get to know the current playerbase. That aside,

    I will be vigilant about noise/UTR and will not hesitate to refine and remove.
    Meaning I will be more keen on not letting thrive behaviours who hinder the town mindset, specifically in this game (i.e. people who skate by or those who produce parasites within communication). I want to filter those. My concern is that the chemistry between some players here might cause disturbance for the growth of a prosper ground for discussion (Funny and Xiz comes to mind). It's more of a notice to stretch the gap between wolves & towns and make it easier for us to see who is more evasive and resilient to share information. Basically: less shenanigans and more substance for the greater good of the town.
    UTR (@iPatch: people trying to fly under the radar) is a secondary issue, but I'm including it so we can try to be clear about our disponibilities.

    @drizz I really want to take your vote seriously, would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I can't. Because you give me the feeling you'd go through with this push. You've played with vocal players, and you know how they get around phases (and yes, I noticed you have played a C9++ before, so I think you know how this all comes to). My initial thought is you're fetching for an explanation for your vote, as forced as it may be, so you don't risk being suspected later for making empty pushes, either that or this is an attempt to make me stagger and provoke reactions on a early D1 suspicion. Well it's not convincing at all and I hope you know it. I'll explain it in three points:

    1) Being talkative is a perk of my playstyle, especially concerning early phases where we all start on an equal basis. My analyzes are usually more grounded when I base them on behaviorism. And it's a common strat that helps to get people to talk more. More talk, more mistakes.
    2) I say it's junk because I feel it does not directly pertain to the events of the game, but it is pertinent to the overall gameplay. I'm cleaning the rubbish I had on my mind during signups so I can get to the brain.
    3) I don't tell people what to do, I advise them to make some conscious effort of preparing for the game. In no mean do I conduct their choices.

    I'll be sure to keep track of the thread, otherwise see you guys on the morrow.

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #62
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      If anybody thinks my the wall of text may hamper the thread's flow, tell me whenever.

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #63
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        drizzleRomanceGirl

        Explain why you think I'm suspicious.

        Sunfan usually likes to vote based on meta in the early phases, so I'm not too put off by that.
        How's about you?
        okay, well first of all, in your second post you immediately latch on to the idea that you're not a wolf, using reverse psychology no less. why in the world would you claim your role pretty much as soon as the game begins with a silly response? i would think a human would at least try to sound believable if he or she immediately claims his or her role.

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        hey guys if i told you i was a wolf would you hold it against me
        because i am 100% using reverse psychology again don't worry about it
        in addition, it looks very suspicious how you change your vote so easily at the start of the game for no reason; i can understand why someone would vote without a reason on the first day, but to switch to another person without any reasons and without pressuring the primary suspect? i don't think so

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        mhm
        Xiz
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        Aloha, T-Force
        This is for CIX
        also, you seem like you're purposely trying to be silly to avoid any suspicion placed on yourself because your silliness seems a little over the top

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        so you must like being rickrolled then
        i don't...


        also the wolves are hans, bynary and mellon random.org lol
        trust me i know everything i'm from the internet
        lastly, you keep saying that you're honest and you should be trusted without any viable reasons for your statements

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        no im not i swear im 100% vanilla townie i never lie just ask sunfan
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        NUH UH D<
        ... nah that's true you really can't be a wolf and expect to be honest all the way through

        but i'm not a wolf though
        YOU CAN TRUST MEEE~
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #64
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          So apparently we get a 2 for 1 role-faking for the price of one Funny.

          And we get a Drizzle who sees evil in every corners of every post.

          THE CHOICES THEY ARE TOO HARD

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #65
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Good, okay, thanks for responding Drizzle.

            My vote stays on you.

            PS, to everyone
            I was being stupid on purpose.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #66
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Ok well this is D1 and I can understand Drizz has set foot on the paranoia throttle but I cannot excuse how you are giving justifications to every crumbs of suspicion you can possibly find.

              drizzleromancegirl

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #67
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                IMO if you're going to suspect someone, then you should go all out
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  ^that worked pretty well for me last game
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Yeah well sure, until you build a case strong enough. But make this before you actually vote for the person, not whenever he asks you your explanations. The strings you pull onto are apparent girl.

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      @drizz I really want to take your vote seriously, would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I can't.

                      vvvvvv

                      1) Being talkative is a perk of my playstyle, especially concerning early phases where we all start on an equal basis. My analyzes are usually more grounded when I base them on behaviorism. And it's a common strat that helps to get people to talk more. More talk, more mistakes.
                      2) I say it's junk because I feel it does not directly pertain to the events of the game, but it is pertinent to the overall gameplay. I'm cleaning the rubbish I had on my mind during signups so I can get to the brain.
                      3) I don't tell people what to do, I advise them to make some conscious effort of preparing for the game. In no mean do I conduct their choices.
                      hold on, if you aren't taking my vote seriously, then why are you explaining yourself in spite of how you feel?
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        Yeah well sure, until you build a case strong enough. But make this before you actually vote for the person, not whenever he asks you your explanations.
                        i would normally agree, but this is day 1, and we don't have too much to follow yet

                        i was going to keep my reason for funnygirl's suspicion a secret, but she specifically asked for my reasons
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          If anybody thinks my the wall of text may hamper the thread's flow, tell me whenever.
                          also, are you seriously asking help from other players based on how they think the game should flow?...
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Because a rebuttal is in order. You'd be pointing your guns towards that post even if I would have left my explanation without defending my cause. It would have gone along the line of thought that I'm trying to ignore or give no value to your push on the account that it is irrational.
                            Basically, you might be town and may need enlightenment.

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              that's not true; i can completely understand the reasons why both human and wolves would hold off on responding to an accusation

                              i'm planning on only basing suspicion off of what everyone posts, not what we don't post
                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Whoa I'm trying to type here.

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                i would normally agree, but this is day 1, and we don't have too much to follow yet

                                i was going to keep my reason for funnygirl's suspicion a secret, but she specifically asked for my reasons
                                Thanks for putting in other words why I think your pushes are feeble.

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                also, are you seriously asking help from other players based on how they think the game should flow?...
                                Yes I am, because I see no interest in making this thread unreadable for a playerbase that might think lenghty analyses are profusely boring and not effective. You might consider doing the same and fuse your ideas nicely into one understandable post. Those heated confrontations will get you nowhere if you want to make a point across and provides good cover for wolves (see freakysnots and me in my first game, or more recently, yoshl and thesunfan in last game). For the lack of a better word, calm your shit. Let others talk, observe, question, or read, but get back whenever your thoughts gives way to something coherent. If this is a strategy of yours, then dear god did it lead to nowhere if you are town.

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                that's not true; i can completely understand the reasons why both human and wolves would hold off on responding to an accusation

                                i'm planning on only basing suspicion off of what everyone posts, not what we don't post
                                Yes, there exists reasons on either side that could explain that behavior. That is not the point. I am saying: if I would have left my post at that, without making my points, you could have still made your point across on said basis (refer to my post), that is, if you really wanted to push for me, because you seem resilient to do so. But by writing my defense, you still seem to be stretching the accusations. So what the fuck am I to do.

                                I will stop this here, as I need to sleep (goddamnit)
                                There's like 72 hours this phase jesus christ what is your hurry.

                                Comment

                                Working...