TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #211
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    typing spelling and grammar incorrectly is not the same thing as posting contradictory statements
    I meant I wouldn't be able to explain my self since I got a bit of the paranoia bug =P
    My jimmies are fine now. I calmed down, lol

    Anyway mellon hit it right on the dot about what I meant. Crazy did something that was off, but I still think that he's probably a human this time around.
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #212
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      in fact, Funnygurl555
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #213
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        You know when I'm a wolf I usually get all tensed up and panicky when someone votes for me

        But now that I'm human, I really don't care at this point.
        Hm, no wonder my anxiousness was an obvious wolf tell.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #214
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          You know when I'm a wolf I usually get all tensed up and panicky when someone votes for me

          But now that I'm human, I really don't care at this point.
          Hm, no wonder my anxiousness was an obvious wolf tell.
          funnygurl555
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #215
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            lmfao, sunfan you're wrong and you know you're wrong
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #216
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Is there something in the meta about OMGUS voting Sunfan every time he votes for someone? :/
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #217
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                no, I just suck at the game and people like to remind me.
                both reactions of Funny's to voting for me are really, really human... but I also feel like she's trying too hard to appear human so far, mainly.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  But NOW that I'm human
                  now?
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                    now?
                    yes as in this game
                    i was a wolf for 3/4 of the games i was in
                    i literally had back-to-back wolf games before this one

                    that and
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    lmfao, sunfan you're wrong and you know you're wrong
                    trying so hard sunfan
                    so hard.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      You know when I'm a wolf I usually get all tensed up and panicky when someone votes for me

                      But now that I'm human, I really don't care at this point.
                      Hm, no wonder my anxiousness was an obvious wolf tell.
                      Okay, that's a pretty weak statement there. I don't recall that being the case at all when we played, and if that's your reason for getting us to allay our suspicions ("now" that I'm human?) it's not a very convincing argument. I'm going to place my vote on you for now, because that strikes me as somewhat of a suspicious argument.

                      Funnygurl555
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        i know that, but the way you word the sentence makes it seem like you're saying 'now' as in fairly recently

                        in other words, you seem like you're claiming you're human despite the fact you know you're actually a wolf rather than claiming you've been human since the beginning of Day 1
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Well I'm the worst townie ever LOL
                          But no really Bynary, I do get nervous and want to defend myself whenever I get a vote as a wolf
                          In CIX I had to try really hard *not* to do that, but even then when I pretended to rage post, Xiz found the change of tone an obvious wolf tell.

                          Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                          i know that, but the way you word the sentence makes it seem like you're saying 'now' as in fairly recently

                          in other words, you seem like you're claiming you're human despite the fact you know you're actually a wolf rather than claiming you've been human since the beginning of Day 1
                          wait what
                          That's a misunderstanding on your part then, not mine.
                          Not a psychological slip there sorry
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            if you say so...
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              hey i have a question for you all

                              how many of you actually think i'm a wolf
                              and how many of you are wolves trying to look for an easy lynch target
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                Well I'm the worst townie ever LOL
                                Weird thing to say when you have votes in your face.


                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                I do get nervous and want to defend myself whenever I get a vote as a wolf
                                Uh...everyone wants to defend themselves from votes. So are you saying you don't want to defend yourself when you get votes as a townie?
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...