TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #316
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    It is indeed. There was also one tiny hole in that plan but I won't tell you what it was! Neener neener neener.

    Sticking with YMIA. I think he's a marginally better lynch than Riot or sunfan. Bleh.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #317
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #318
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        wow


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #319
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          good morning?


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #320
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            so uh
            is the phase over or is there 2 more hours?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #321
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              ok, the day should be over and Kevin should be dead.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #322
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                Yeah... I feel most confident about YoshL but I will likely change my vote if nobody else feels the same.
                I'll be the first one to say it: I feel confident in a yoshl vote as well, but I want to vote YMIA first just because of the point dance brought up with "talking about xxx/yyy 98% of the time, but voting someone else" thing. If I am alive after this day, then I will cash in a vote on yoshl for D2 because I felt a lot of the points you were making were spot on even though they were in the last day of the phase. So what I am saying is this: Keep your vote or change it. I'll probably be voting yoshL D2.

                Charu, you're still trying to get my lynched, but I told you already what I am, and about 90% of everyone this game is confident I am green. By the way, what the hell will you learn if you lynch me:
                Originally posted by Charu
                I still strongly encourage a lynch on Riot, because I really think that will give us more info than if we suddenly switch to YoshL.
                that you don't already know already other than the obvious fact: "I don't know you're color, so I'll try to get people to kill you to see your cardflip and make my game off of that"
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  My reasoning is because if you're confirmed human, I think I have a pretty strong grip on who I want to place my vote for day 2 and it'll pretty much not move the entire day unless concrete stuff gets presented.

                  I think it's kind of obvious who my vote will go towards.

                  But that's not happening, but I think I'm still going to vote for that person regardless, I'll just be less sure because Riot, I don't care if people think you're green, you're still a pretty big question mark to me. Blame my paranoia (or laziness as dAnce called it) if you want to, but that's what I feel.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Also, seriously, is it night time or what??????


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      I made an unofficial votecount earlier; this is what it should look like, unless I made a mistake in which case oops.

                      Yoshl- mellon
                      Riot- Charu, Yoshl
                      sunfan- FoJar, YMIA
                      YMIA- Riot, Dance, sunfan
                      Charu- V

                      so I'm going to assume YMIA is a dead-man-walking at this point and that its nighttime, just not officially?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Official Vote Count
                        Players needed to lynch: 5

                        Charu - 1 - Vendetta21 - (L-4)
                        Riotpolice - 2 - YoshL, Charu - (L-3)
                        thesunfan - 2 - FoJaR, yo man im awesome - (L-3)
                        yo man im awesome - 3 - Riotpolice, dAnceguy117, thesunfan - (L-2)
                        YoshL - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)

                        Players not voting: None

                        yo man im awesome has died! He was Vanilla Townie

                        Day 0 has ended. Night 1 will end March 8th 4pm Server

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          fart
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            I concur...
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              see ya

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                There's Always Next Year

                                Comment

                                Working...