TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #331
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Hey sunfan want to talk about how C9++ rolls work?

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #332
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      I think I figured it out, actually.
      I went on random.org and tried to do some rolls to see if I've got it after CVII finished.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #333
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        OK

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #334
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          don't get your hopes up though
          I'm probably still going to manage to make a fool out of myself during the next c9++ game. (I probably won't play it tho cuz I didn't like it the first go round; sorry Charu).
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #335
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Back from work, reading.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #336
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Oh wait it's night. No arguing, darn....
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #337
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                nighttalk is on, if you even bothered to read the first post.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  hey danceguy do you like my sig

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    hey danceguy remember that time me and manti nailed you as a wolf on say 1

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      hey danceguy remember that game where i arbitrarily decided to lynch you as a wolf and succeeded

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        hey danceguy remember that other game where you nailed me as a wolf on day 2 and spent the rest of the game not killing me

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          hey danceguy remember that time you vigi'd me on day one in an anon game when i was human (of course you do my sig will never let you forget it)

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Pick on him more V, I'm sure it'll get us somewhere.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              hey danceguy i only really have one question for you which is more clever moriarity or sherlock

                              i take you for the type to say moriarity. probably what i would say too. but we must root for sherlock always... isn't that the rule?

                              do you ever feel like moriarty?

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                hey danceguy remember that time me and manti nailed you as a wolf on say 1
                                No, because it was only manti.

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                hey danceguy remember that game where i arbitrarily decided to lynch you as a wolf and succeeded
                                Actually no.

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                hey danceguy remember that other game where you nailed me as a wolf on day 2 and spent the rest of the game not killing me
                                Yes, and it haunts my dreams.

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                hey danceguy remember that time you vigi'd me on day one in an anon game when i was human (of course you do my sig will never let you forget it)
                                Yes, and it was a major wake-up call for me to keep my confidence level in check.

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                hey danceguy i only really have one question for you which is more clever moriarity or sherlock

                                i take you for the type to say moriarity. probably what i would say too. but we must root for sherlock always... isn't that the rule?

                                do you ever feel like moriarty?
                                Not sure what moriarty is, googling.

                                Oh ok I'm not too familiar with sherlock holmes stories. Uhh I think they're both clever in very different ways. I hope there comes a day where in a postgame thread I can say I felt like moriarty.

                                Comment

                                Working...