TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #106
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by YoshL
    overly cautious for riotpolice, especially at this stage just indicates that he's trying abnormally hard to stay out of the spotlight
    o_o

    Riotpolice is the only player in these first 24 hours who has been in the spotlight. I don't think he tried very hard to avoid it.

    Lazy attack on an easy target earns my first serious vote.

    YoshL

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #107
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      oh hey i forgot about this all day yesterday because i got sucked into a dota 2 blackhole but i will dedicate some time to it throughout the day

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #108
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        I don't have too much contribute thus far as V and Yo man haven't said enough to satisfy my need to hear their voices.
        Dance, you should know going after people trying to play the noob card should be human indicative of Yoshl's play, at worst, null-tell, so that vote feels really weird to me.
        Like, once V and Yo man say a few words about this game, I think I'll have narrowed down my lynch pool for today by quite a lot.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #109
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Like, once V and Yo man say a few words about this game, I think I'll have narrowed down my lynch pool for today by quite a lot.
          this is weird and sounds totally fake. i've been doing day ones for like nearly a decade and never do i come to my conclusions after everyone has spoken once. you are giving the appearance of wanting to be deliberate but this shit makes me feel like you aren't being deliberate at all.

          hth

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #110
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            like, I've just narrowed down who I want to lynch today, that's all.
            its not like I'm saying OMG I FOUND ALL DA WULVES GUIZE!!!11112@
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #111
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              charu has said quite a bit, a lot of it jokes and fluff, and still hasn't voted. that looks like the attention span and vote patience that a wolf would have.

              charu

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #112
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                and I'll have it narrowed down even more once you and yo man talk some more because I can read both you and yo man rather well early on.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  This is going to make my strategy look even better (or worse) but in all honesty: gut feeling
                  this shows to me that he isn't in the presence of mind of a wolf. i don't think riot as a wolf would openly admit to a paranoiac gut feeling he would just say he mangled his words or something when he made a mistake. my impression is that he would likely backpedal, not double down on nothing.

                  remember day one is a paradise for wolves to do almost nothing and get away with it, not leap out in dumb directions and double down on dumb feelings, especially when they aren't heavily experienced as a wolf. i put him down as a human for this phase. i can see his mercurial stupidity getting him killed really fucking easily at this point and i believe that is a waste of the phase.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    V, I gave him a human lean too for the exact same reason, but I honestly expected you to increase the diameter of his asshole tenfold. Why didn't you? Part of your play-style is voicing your disapproval of stupidity of newer players, but you're kind of letting this one slide; why?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      charu has said quite a bit, a lot of it jokes and fluff, and still hasn't voted. that looks like the attention span and vote patience that a wolf would have.

                      charu
                      Because me thinking this was normal for Riot is totally fluff, am I right or what?

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My gut feeling is saying this is actually normal, but at the same time it's painting him a question mark straight out of the first 24 hours.
                      In cased you missed this.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        remember day one is a paradise for wolves to do almost nothing and get away with it, not leap out in dumb directions and double down on dumb feelings, especially when they aren't heavily experienced as a wolf... i can see his mercurial stupidity getting him killed really fucking easily at this point and i believe that is a waste of the phase.
                        I agree with you. I remember playing a wolf game with him (which we won with our full team in tact!!<3) and he did not act like this on Day 1. IIRC that was his first game ever and he may have gotten a bit more ballsy since then, but this does seem like just green silliness. I think it's easy for wolves to hide behind silly players Day 0 hoping that everyone will be distracted by their antics. We should focus on other people IMO
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          V, I gave him a human lean too for the exact same reason, but I honestly expected you to increase the diameter of his asshole tenfold. Why didn't you? Part of your play-style is voicing your disapproval of stupidity of newer players, but you're kind of letting this one slide; why?
                          uhh, no it isn't.

                          V is just assertive and at times, blunt, with his words. He doesn't make a concerted effort to put you down and make you feel bad, that's called flaming.

                          That said, sunfan.

                          Mostly gut feeling as per day 1, but you're giving off this really confident vibe from the way you're posting, like you already know what V and I were going to say.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            I swear to GOD if I get lynched two games in a row for playing the goddamn game, I am going to lose it.

                            That being said, Kevin's giving off his early-game wolf vibes to me so YMIA. My early reads on him are usually really nice, so that'll stay until I feel like it belongs somewhere else. I don't really have a feeling with V yet, unfortunately.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I swear to GOD if [...] I am going to lose it.
                              The last time you formed a sentence with these phrases, you were a wolf. #shittymetareads

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              I agree with you. I remember playing a wolf game with him (which we won with our full team in tact!!<3) and he did not act like this on Day 1. IIRC that was his first game ever and he may have gotten a bit more ballsy since then, but this does seem like just green silliness. I think it's easy for wolves to hide behind silly players Day 0 hoping that everyone will be distracted by their antics. We should focus on other people IMO
                              So do you have any thoughts on alternatives?

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                like, I'm always confident early game.
                                ALWAYS
                                if it bothers you, deal with it
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...