TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #121
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    So do you have any thoughts on alternatives?
    Not really at this point. I'd like to hear more out of Fojar, V and YMIA. I can see what people are saying about Sunfan acting assuredly but this is normal for him. We have a lot of time left in the day, I'd like to hear more from everybody in general.
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #122
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Official Vote Count
      Players needed to lynch: 5
      1d 16hr 59min left in Day 0

      Charu - 1 - Vendetta21 - (L-4)
      dAnceguy117 - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)
      mellonxcollie - 1 - Riotpolice - (L-4)
      Riotpolice - 1 - YoshL - (L-4)
      thesunfan - 2 - FoJaR, yo man im awesome - (L-3)
      yo man im awesome - 1 - thesunfan - (L-4)
      YoshL - 1 - dAnceguy117 - (L-4)

      Players not voting: Charu

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #123
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        It's fojar and V. They have 0 votes.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #124
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          @cedo, I request the day be extended, no one will be up at 8, most likely. Noon or so is probably good. Phases that end in the morning have a long history of being really unproductive towards the end of them.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #125
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            @cedo, I request the day be extended, no one will be up at 8, most likely. Noon or so is probably good. Phases that end in the morning have a long history of being really unproductive towards the end of them.
            Or we could, you know, lynch you now.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #126
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              The point of the morning day end was to avoid a rush lynch situation. But if you think I should extend the phase by 4hrs, I will hold a vote.




              Day 0 Extension Vote

              To keep anonymity please PM me if you'd wish for me to extend the current day phase another 4 hours. Day phase will be extended when a majority has been reached.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #127
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                Or we could, you know, lynch you now.
                *Uses Vigi Orb on dAnceguy117*


                If I were to vote right now since it's almost the halfway point of this phase, I would probably go for Riotpolice because I don't really think a huge question mark would be beneficial for the human team at all. I'm not really sure if his posts and reactions right now are human leans, I mean it could just as easily be a wolf lean given how Riot goes about when he's pressured.

                I feel like I'm over analyzing this too much. I really don't want to be fooled a third time by his shenanigans.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  yeah i think V might be right about you charu.

                  but i also think that i'm right about sunfan, so : /

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    you're wrong about me; is it my confidence that's getting you to vote me as well? Because if it is, then fuck off.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      I'd like to hear more out of Fojar, V and YMIA.
                      How about now?

                      Why did you exclude YoshL?

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        you're wrong about me; is it my confidence that's getting you to vote me as well? Because if it is, then fuck off.
                        see this just screams "wolf in trouble"

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          I'm not in trouble, I have (2?) votes atm. If you read the last game (its still ongoing), I got lynched day one for THE EXACT SAME REASONS that both you (I'm assuming you're voting me for the same reason as YMIA; correct me if I'm not), and YMIA are voting me atm. There was a rushvote with like half an hour left, and surprise surprise, I flipped vanilla town! Weird how playing like I normally do when I am human means that I'm human! I try hard day one; more accurately, I try hard all game. If that bothers you, you need to rethink.

                          Reason I'm being so adamant is because the vote last game was very rushed, I didn't really have time to respond to the defense. I'm stopping this train of thought before it derails and kills the entire town this game.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            btw, full cardflipping is on, thus people in the other game know for a fact my role, otherwise I wouldn't be talking openly about it, before anyone worries.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              referencing finished games is ok, referencing ongoing games is NOT okay. no clear rules on that i'm laying that one down right now and expecting a manti back-up later.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                meta meta meta meta meta meta meta
                                Yawn.

                                Comment

                                Working...