TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #196
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Personally I would lynch from YMIA/Charu/YoshL/Raeko. I'll be here in 8 hours.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #197
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      New sig

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #198
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        this sure has tapered off in the last day so i feel there's this tacit acceptance to kill sunfan which i don't like. no one has defended him directly, but seeing as he has strong voices pushing for his death to me that strikes me as a place where fellow wolf would try something especially after a lingering day of vote leadership.

        riot does have people defending him as i think dance (?) pointed out and this is an interesting sign on day one but i have trouble putting too much weight into it as i have defended him and simply because i thought he was a waste of the phase and that 5 votes comes quickly in a 9 player game

        virtually unmentioned is mellonxcollie who i don't think has done anything to investigate. she is probably the most passive player in the game right now, which i guess she does almost every game based on vague impressions from my memory but this is the biggest blindspot in my current feelings about people, so i'm going to move there because i didn't get that sweet, sweet cross-defense i was hoping for with sunfan

        mellonxcollie

        i want your best shot at interrogative questions towards anyone

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #199
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          she is probably the most passive player in the game right now, which i guess she does almost every game based on vague impressions from my memory
          ding ding ding ding ding. I am a passive type of person and a passive TWG player and it makes no more sense to vote for me for being passive than it does to vote for Sunfan for being assertive or Riot for posting random silly shit. It's just how I am dawg

          Anyways since the activity has died down I'm having a harder time getting reads on people. After re-reading the thread the player who sticks out to me as the wolfiest is YMIA. He has only made nine posts in this game, two of them are excuses about why he can't post more, two are jokes, and the posts that do contribute aren't very fleshed out and are just picking out Riot for being shady. This reminds me of the last game I played with YMIA where he was wolf who flew UTR for the first half of the game. Or course it is possible that he is just a human who is legitimately busy but he does seem wolfy to me. I also think Riot looks more suspicious on the second read-through and would be OK with lynching him, and YMIA's suspicions on him don't change that since it is easy for wolf buddies to distance themselves on Day 0.

          i want your best shot at interrogative questions towards anyone
          Welp sorry but that ain't gonna happen, at least not right now. I do not have questions I would like to ask anyone specifically. I would rather observe people speak naturally than steer them with specific questions so that I can try to make connections on my own and make the best decision possible. If I think of anything I will be sure to post it.
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #200
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            I've got a question for you mellon; what do you think of Charu thus far?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #201
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              ding ding ding ding ding. I am a passive type of person and a passive TWG player and it makes no more sense to vote for me for being passive than it does to vote for Sunfan for being assertive or Riot for posting random silly shit. It's just how I am dawg
              That's up to you, but passive players often pick up votes and get lynched simply for lack of a better option. You're saying you want to observe other people speak naturally, but no one can observe what you are saying if you are not saying much, and that tends to be a problem for human teams.

              Originally posted by Charu
              I feel like I'm over analyzing this too much. I really don't want to be fooled a third time by his shenanigans.
              This was regarding Riotpolice, correct? Could you give more context for people who weren't in those games with you?

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #202
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I've got a question for you mellon; what do you think of Charu thus far?
                Charu is a question mark, leaning human. He posted a lot of fluff at the beginning of the phase but that is to be expected of anyone. He didn't really contribute much to the thread aside from casting suspicion on Riot and has been UTR lately but he also questioned Danceguy a bit. I don't see anything that sticks out as wolfy to me really but of course he hasn't posted too much so I need to hear more from him

                Originally posted by danceguy
                That's up to you, but passive players often pick up votes and get lynched simply for lack of a better option. You're saying you want to observe other people speak naturally, but no one can observe what you are saying if you are not saying much, and that tends to be a problem for human teams.
                and players who post nonsense at the beginning of Day 0 often get lynched simply for lack of a better option. We all need to take into account the person who is actually playing and what their play style is. I have no problem with posting more but I am not going to pull interrogative questions out of my ass when I personally think it would be more beneficial to let the game play out with as little steering from me as possible.
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  This was regarding Riotpolice, correct? Could you give more context for people who weren't in those games with you?
                  Yeah, sure, so remember his first game where I was going at him really hard? I was certain I was on the trail, but then I was so unsure of myself because of how he was reacting and responding. I was torn if it was a nervous wolf or a nervous human and I couldn't make up my mind.

                  I changed my opinion to not vote for him because of my confusion, but it came back to bite me in the butt because he was the master wolf.

                  Then there was that game where an alliance happened with Riot, I was the middle man of this alliance and thus I didn't know the alliance but I know that it existed. Riotpolice was acting pretty shady in that game and I wanted to get him hard because I definitely thought he was a wolf. I was then lied about Riot that he was green and was in the alliance and I was flipping my shit because I fully believed he was going to compromise the alliance if he was kept alive because of his really shady demeanor.

                  Upon my death when I faked seer due to alliance telling me to do that, I learned he was actually the seer himself.

                  So that's why I'm paranoid about him.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Home from school now, still sick. Hello sudden suspicion dogpile.

                    Couple things:

                    and the posts that do contribute aren't very fleshed out and are just picking out Riot for being shady.
                    a) my focus is on sunfan right now, not Riot. I mentioned the quick thing at 149-151 posts to not let him out of our heads, but my vote is on sunfan for a reason.

                    b) I don't tend to write out long drawn out posts unless requested for. I tend to write what's immediately in my head and that's it, maybe a little extra here and there, but I wouldn't say I make large posts regularly. My "large" posts are usually reads lists, which of course are worthless at the moment being Day 0 (By the way pretty sure full reads lists are essentially garbage till like the second/third day phases).

                    Or course it is possible that he is just a human who is legitimately busy but he does seem wolfy to me
                    I'm just a legitimately busy person overall, lol

                    Oh that's pretty clever. I didn't think of that.

                    I'm giving thin town leans to YMIA's two wolfreads, so that's not a great look for YMIA. Back I go!

                    YMIA
                    What were you trying to accomplish with this vote, immediately piggybacking Riot? Added pressure? Forcing a reaction?

                    ??

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Yeah, sure, so remember his first game where I was going at him really hard? I was certain I was on the trail, but then I was so unsure of myself because of how he was reacting and responding. I was torn if it was a nervous wolf or a nervous human and I couldn't make up my mind.

                      I changed my opinion to not vote for him because of my confusion, but it came back to bite me in the butt because he was the master wolf.

                      Then there was that game where an alliance happened with Riot, I was the middle man of this alliance and thus I didn't know the alliance but I know that it existed. Riotpolice was acting pretty shady in that game and I wanted to get him hard because I definitely thought he was a wolf. I was then lied about Riot that he was green and was in the alliance and I was flipping my shit because I fully believed he was going to compromise the alliance if he was kept alive because of his really shady demeanor.

                      Upon my death when I faked seer due to alliance telling me to do that, I learned he was actually the seer himself.

                      So that's why I'm paranoid about him.
                      Since we're going the meta route:

                      You also gave Riot quite a bit of heat at the start of Christmas in the Clink. Riot was a VT in that game. So now we're up to three cases where Riot caused you some confusion. Riot was red, blue, and green in those games, respectively.

                      Are you voting Riot because you think he's a wolf? Are you voting Riot because he's a tough nut for you to crack and you're too lazy to think critically before killing him? Or are you maybe tunneling on the easiest target available the way you did with Xiz in your first wolf game? I think you should post more of your own thoughts and help me out here.

                      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                      What were you trying to accomplish with this vote, immediately piggybacking Riot? Added pressure? Forcing a reaction?

                      ??
                      All of the above I guess, but more that I think you're the best lynch right now.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        Are you voting Riot because you think he's a wolf? Are you voting Riot because he's a tough nut for you to crack and you're too lazy to think critically before killing him? Or are you maybe tunneling on the easiest target available the way you did with Xiz in your first wolf game? I think you should post more of your own thoughts and help me out here.
                        Honestly, you hit that nail in the head pretty hard. I don't think that specific play style will help us at all and will only hinder us if he's still alive in the later phases. Like I seriously don't see any benefits whatsoever, do you for some reason?

                        I mean, I suppose the next thing to think is that he's some special role and this is why he's acting weird, but he did this in that clinic game as well that you just mentioned, so really I don't know how to judge him or where to put him.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          I believe I stated earlier that Riot Logic shouldn't be either mafia or town indicative. Like, he reminds me of Hank in an episode of KotH where he calls Bobby a "pile of mush" or something like that. You can keep trying to beat the pile, but nothing's going to happen; in a weird way, it has the upper hand.
                          That's why I don't think he's a good for today, I'm honestly hoping a cop checks him out or that a JK blocks him or something tonight, should either of those roles be in this game, so that we have something to go off of with him.

                          That being said, his votes thus far make me think he's human.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Honestly, you hit that nail in the head pretty hard. I don't think that specific play style will help us at all and will only hinder us if he's still alive in the later phases. Like I seriously don't see any benefits whatsoever, do you for some reason?
                            Don't care. I want to lynch wolves.

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            and players who post nonsense at the beginning of Day 0 often get lynched simply for lack of a better option. We all need to take into account the person who is actually playing and what their play style is. I have no problem with posting more but I am not going to pull interrogative questions out of my ass when I personally think it would be more beneficial to let the game play out with as little steering from me as possible.
                            Good point.

                            Let's see you back it up, though. Are you gonna post more? 48+ hours have elapsed; why haven't you placed a serious vote yet?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              So then you honestly don't think he's a wolf then, alright, fine. What do you think of thesunfan's thought about having whatever special roles are in this game do something with Riot?

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              That's why I don't think he's a good for today, I'm honestly hoping a cop checks him out or that a JK blocks him or something tonight, should either of those roles be in this game, so that we have something to go off of with him.
                              Do you think this should happen or no?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Official Vote Count
                                Players needed to lynch: 5
                                16hr 22min left in Day 0

                                dAnceguy117 - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)
                                mellonxcollie - 1 - Vendetta21 - (L-4)
                                Riotpolice - 2 - YoshL, Charu - (L-3)
                                thesunfan - 2 - FoJaR, yo man im awesome - (L-3)
                                Vendetta21 - 1 - thesunfan - (L-4)
                                yo man im awesome - 2 - Riotpolice, dAnceguy117 - (L-3)

                                Players not voting: None

                                Comment

                                Working...