TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #406
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Because I'm not a wolf charu. Because I'm not a wolf.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #407
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by Charu
      I don't look at the thread for a bit and this happens, lmao, wtf.

      You didn't give THIS reaction when you were one from insta, what the fuuuuuuuuuu
      that's part of what I found suspicious; I posted reads and shit when I was 1 vote from death, he immediately changes the subject and targets someone that he knew dance and I were suspicious of. He didn't even justify the vote until later on, and then only weakly (well, basically everything day zero is usually weak, but w/e).
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #408
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by Riotpolice
        Because I'm not a wolf charu. Because I'm not a wolf.
        Saying that doesn't really clear you is the thing, like I don't understand why you have to keep restating that.

        I can say the same thing, but is that going to make me any more human? No, it's not, it's going to make me look like this really sketchy player that keeps on saying they're human no matter what accusations are being made against me.

        That's what I see from you Riot, that's what I saw from you on Day 0, and again this is what I'm seeing now.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #409
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          I want to hear everyone else's thoughts about this.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #410
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            I assume more than 3 people want me dead, right?
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #411
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              ok riot, let's say you're red this game
              would you be emphasizing the fact that you're green over and over and over?

              now let's say you're green
              would you give credence to someone swearing up and down that they are green?
              would you believe their claim?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #412
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Probably not, no sunfan. I probably wouldn't believe their claim for a second. But, that's someone else. This is riot. Riot's green when he says he's green. jsin.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  sleepytime, goodnight.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    cedo can you update the OP. thanks.

                    i'm still very concerned about sunfan. i really dont like the way the lynch ended up going at the end of yesterday.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      question for you; is it still my tone/posting or w/e it was?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        that and your reaction to the lynch at the end of the day.

                        it wasnt relief, it was like you were trying to keep from smiling.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          are you referring to the night kill or the lynch? I'm not sure which one?
                          Either or, I have no idea how you could make that inference; may I see a post that rubbed you the wrong way or some expanded logic on this, please?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            and a minor point; I've basically learned that tunneling someone for their tone is a bad idea. You've read two games of mine; and you're going in on me over how you perceive my posts. I've read every game on this site, and I know better than to go after someone solely for that reason. I gave you a pass for it yesterday for being day zero, but if you're bringing that into today, I really don't know what to make of it. It mainly speaks of laziness on your part to me, or at least unwillingness to expand reads.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              it's not like i'm saying that you're the only wolf.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                i wonder where V went


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...