TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #496
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Official Vote Count
    Players needed to lynch: 4

    mellonxcollie - 2 - Charu, YoshL - (L-2)
    Riotpolice - 1 - thesunfan - (L-3)
    Vendetta21 - 1 - FoJaR - (L-3)
    YoshL - 2 - mellonxcollie, Riotpolice - (L-2)

    Players not voting: Vendetta21
    it's a laziness thing i'm on a phone and i didnt get enough sleep last night and i realize i need to contribute so i look at that list of four targets i could feasibly lynch at this point and go "i feel best about YoshL" and the reasoning there is who was voting for YoshL and who was voting for mellon and i'm not going to vote for myself and i'm not going to vote for riot. in the overall calculus charu was more suspicious than mellon to me, and riot is much less suspicious than YoshL to me, so it's like a really lazy bayesian probability.

    i guess i should have anticipated the revenge vote tho, which makes it a game of you versus me in this last hour which isn't looking good for me because i have a headache and i have a transfer in 20 minutes and then a walk home after that and tbh i'm just not feeling this game

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #497
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Day ends in an hour and this is where it stands eh? Yikes
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #498
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        it's a laziness thing i'm on a phone and i didnt get enough sleep last night and i realize i need to contribute so i look at that list of four targets i could feasibly lynch at this point and go "i feel best about YoshL" and the reasoning there is who was voting for YoshL and who was voting for mellon and i'm not going to vote for myself and i'm not going to vote for riot. in the overall calculus charu was more suspicious than mellon to me, and riot is much less suspicious than YoshL to me, so it's like a really lazy bayesian probability.
        I don't like this response, sounds like you're using a strategy to cover up not having anything.

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        i guess i should have anticipated the revenge vote tho, which makes it a game of you versus me in this last hour which isn't looking good for me because i have a headache and i have a transfer in 20 minutes and then a walk home after that and tbh i'm just not feeling this game
        I don't know if this is genuine or not, but what I do know is you've been pretty much making excuses majority of the game. You've posted some reads, but honestly it's kind of muddled with the amount of excuses and weird "drunkin" posts you've been putting up.

        ...If what you're saying is true, then damn bro, but I don't think I can buy another excuse this time.

        Vendetta21


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #499
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          I honestly cannot believe that we are leaving riot alive...
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #500
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            I'd rather not see Yoshl die; do we want to leave this as a KitB, or do you guys want me to hammer V? I guess I'd hammer Yoshl if someone talks me into it, but I really don't see myself doing that.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #501
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I honestly cannot believe that we are leaving riot alive...
              yeeeeeeeah his fishing for my role was pretty fishy

              I still believe that Riot is probably human based on how brash he is being. I just do not believe that a wolf would do something so obvious... however it is pretty sketchy...
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #502
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                I would actually go after Riot because he pretty much pieced out on me, but I don't think people are suddenly going to go for Riot at the moment.

                I feel good about V, but I would feel so much better with Riot.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  then change to riot; mellon seems to feel like she would go for it, and I'm sure we can get one more.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    I'm fine either way, but I'll start it then!!! I will put it back if no one else will.

                    Riotpolice


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      well, I probably should've asked mellon if she would be down first but w/e
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        eh.... I still feel better about YoshL, as I've had a feeling about him all game.
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          guys? riot lynch? y/n?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            gonna need more than "a feeling" mellon
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              alright, I guess its not happening, you can put your vote back Charu, or I can vote for V and you can make the deciding vote, whichever.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Yeah, doesn't look like anyone else is going to be coming.

                                Vendetta21


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...