TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #181
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Man, I probably should've voted for YMIA instead of V lol.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #182
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      I'll beat you with my baton, don't come near me.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #183
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        woah man, easy
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #184
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Don't touch me.

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #185
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Official Vote Count
            Players needed to lynch: 5
            1d 9hr 25min until the end of Day 0

            dAnceguy117 - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)
            Riotpolice - 2 - YoshL, Charu - (L-3)
            thesunfan - 3 - FoJaR, yo man im awesome, Vendetta21 - (L-2)
            Vendetta21 - 1 - thesunfan - (L-4)
            yo man im awesome - 2 - Riotpolice, dAnceguy117 - (L-3)

            Players not voting: None

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #186
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              Riot you may or may not want to claim right now. I couldn't hammer you even if I wanted to. That's at your discretion unless someone else tells you to claim.

              This is kinda fun.
              Okay, after that entire fiasco, this just stuck out to me, what da?

              Why did you say this to Riot and not sunfan?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #187
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Since it's late you ladies (excluding mellon from my derogatory pun), better make some huge massive posts that cover over 8 pages when I get back home from work tomorrow so that I can procrastinate more than I already am.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  ladies (derogatory pun)
                  You should take a cold shower and reflect on why using "ladies" as a derogatory word is a mean thing to do
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    i don't know personally if i think anyone else warrants a vote, other than riot atm.

                    ymia, you're not the only sickly one i'm gonna go die and never wake up lol


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      well, maybe other than like fojar, who hasn't really committed to anything other than a couple flicks and prods here and there, the *tinyest* bit of utr, but nothing too big right now?


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by Riotpolice
                        As for the timeliness of my post Charu, you misread my posting once more. I hit the reply just as dance gave out his question, so stop misreading me.
                        also, this rubs me the wrong way, where he's being very upfront and demanding of charu. the "so stop misreading me" kinda pops up as a red flag right now


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          ok i'm gonna sleep, def. not going to be up by 8 lol


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            also, this rubs me the wrong way, where he's being very upfront and demanding of charu. the "so stop misreading me" kinda pops up as a red flag right now
                            uhh but charu legitimately misread him given the timestamps which is misreading and he was in L-2 so he was legitimately worried about dying, i can get into this headspace

                            sometimes it's necessary to isolate parts to make a thing more readable but try not to lose the context

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              ok i'm gonna sleep, def. not going to be up by 8 lol
                              The phase doesn't end for another 24 hours. I guess I'm gonna give you a very soft clear right now for not asking a wolf buddy when the phase is done.

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Okay, after that entire fiasco, this just stuck out to me, what da?

                              Why did you say this to Riot and not sunfan?
                              sunfan was at L-1 and my vote wasn't on him. I had the opportunity to lynch him. I don't think I would have, but I instructed sunfan to claim his role anyway. This phase hasn't been very eventful, so I wanted to make shit happen.

                              Riot was at L-1, but my vote was on him. I couldn't lynch him myself, so it wouldn't make sense for me to demand him to claim.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                oh lol welp
                                sunfan requesting day 1 extension confused me, as well as not re-reading quote sorry
                                i'm bad :/


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...