TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #346
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    A lovely campfire chat.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #347
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      I enjoyed it

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #348
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Dance, pass the marshmallows.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #349
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          who deaded
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #350
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            V, I think you need to make a thread on ffya whenever the phase ends to remind cedo to update the thread.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #351
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              who deaded
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #352
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                V, I think you need to make a thread on ffya whenever the phase ends to remind cedo to update the thread.
                eh?

                cedo isn't in ffya and ffya is deader than dead-zo deadland
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  YOU DON'T GET THE JOKE
                  V DANCE AND FOJAR WILL GET THE JOKE AND CHUCKLE HEARTILY
                  asdf
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Where notes


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      YOU DON'T GET THE JOKE
                      V DANCE AND FOJAR WILL GET THE JOKE AND CHUCKLE HEARTILY
                      asdf
                      ur right I dont


                      sorry all my brain power is currently devoted to WONDERING WHO DIED CEDOLAD
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        SORRY GUYS

                        - I was held up at the Discount Tire because apparently it takes them an hour and half to change two tires >_> I've just had a pretty off weekend and really think this will be the only hiccup all game.

                        dAnceguy117 was wolved! He was Vanilla Townie

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          cop with a red-result should claim.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            welp this sig no longer serves any purpose

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              To start off the day, I think my vote is going to go for YoshL.

                              Also...

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              ur right I dont


                              sorry all my brain power is currently devoted to WONDERING WHO DIED CEDOLAD
                              Not sure what to make of that, felt like it was forced but I don't knooooooooow........


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Day 1 has started and well end on March 10th, 7pm SERVER TIME.

                                Extending Day 1 because of Daylight Savings.
                                oops i meant 7pm
                                Last edited by cedolad; 03-8-2014, 03:59 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...