TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #271
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    like FoJar, you've played one game with me, and I died early on in that game (Night one, in fact), so, I'm not sure what you're basing what you think my posting style is on.
    i went through a couple other games that you were in.

    you havent been posting like yourself, you've been posting like an exaggerated version of yourself, and then claiming that you are playing the same as always so we shouldnt vote you.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #272
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by YoshL
      are you guys seriously letting this pass as a good opinion
      Originally posted by YoshL
      If this a "serious" read post on YMIA from riotpolice, I'm keeping my vote where it is
      "Bad" doesn't necessarily imply wolfy. I thought you told me you agreed on that after a recent game?

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #273
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        If I haven't made my accusation of YMIA clear enough, I apologize. His behavior, as well as his tone, as well as him tunneling on me, while stating over and over "its just day one, I feel good but meh."
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #274
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by YoshL
          "I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions. "
          Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.
          Yosh, you're right. It actually means: "I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions." Sorry, I lied to everyone. Show some ideas of WHY and WHAT you think it actually means on your own instead of making others think it for you.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #275
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            YoshL that post is mad sketch.

            it boils down to meta, guessing, and being right because of a gut feeling. It doesn't give any insight into truly why YMIA would be acting however he is right now, not even any supplementary quotes pointing out places where he's getting that gut feeling crap.
            Trusting gut instinct and using prior experiences as references are important to forming good reads. We can say "in general, player with xxxxx role would do xxxxx thing" but people are all different. Taking people's individual play styles into account is necessary. It would be silly to have experiences and not to learn from them. Riotpolice has played with YMIA before and learned what he acted like when he was a wolf. I have also played with wolf-YMIA before and recognize his behaviour as being similar. Even in the context of this game alone, making excuses for not posting much and flying UTR are generally considered pretty wolf-like on their own.

            "I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions. "
            this is massive bull. Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.
            How is that bull? We are playing a forum game. The only thing we have to utilize as humans are the posts in this thread and reading people's opinions is how we can form our own opinions, both about them and about other players. Sure it's a bit of an obvious thing to state but who cares?

            If this a "serious" read post on YMIA from riotpolice, I'm keeping my vote where it is
            I feel the same way about you right now. Your points seems like they are seriously reaching and you are just going for a low-hanging fruit hoping to catch something.


            Originally posted by FoJaR
            right now my money is on mellonxcollie.
            Why?
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #276
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              i'd prefer not to say for now.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #277
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                YoshL wanna drop a couple other reads? Without rereading please.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  I've got this strange feeling that yosh may have dun goofed....
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    welp i'm drunk so i guess i should vote impulse as this is the last chance i have before i pass out charu

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      :')

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        lol @V

                        FoJar, if you're still around, I wanna ask you a question, but atypically. Lemme know if you're still here, and I'll let you know what I wanna do.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Raeko I don't think I want to swing votes onto YoshL in the closing hours after not talking about him for 98% of the phase, but I will say outright that nothing about his play has jumped out as human to me.

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            i'm here ish. i'm gonna have to do some stuff around the house within the next 5-10 but i will be here until then and then afterwards.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              reads for now, just a little worried about V currently, while he's doing his usual instigating, something like 2 pages ago or so he did a "i'm back, will re-read and post and stuff" and he's not viewing this thread anymore, and not sure he felt the need to since no-one was going on about him

                              I don't have too much opinion on other people other than sunfan, but that opinion mostly been hammered in by others


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                ok, at exactly 10:00 server, I am going to post a question to you.
                                before 10:02, I would like you to answer it please.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...