TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #526
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Yay!!!! V was my second choice after YoshL so YAY!
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #527
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Nice, we got one. Mellon, you feeling lucky?
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #528
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Also, I wonder how many people are betting that I'm a wolf NOW....
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #529
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Oh hey Riot, nice for you to SHOW UP AFTER THE DAY IS DONE


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #530
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Riot, can you please answer this question still?

            Originally posted by Charu
            Alright, but I didn't see any mention of UTR talk in her post ABOUT YOU and she's not saying they shouldn't be loud, she's specifically talking how you are overly defensive and is thinking that's human.

            Can you show me where specifically she's saying YOU were going UTR?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #531
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by Riotpolice
              Mellon, you feeling lucky?
              uhh what does this even mean?
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #532
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Yeah, I know I came after, but my parents came back home with groceries and I had to put them away and tehn I had to put away dogs and then I had to make a locking mechanism for our pump and then and then and then........ basically making me late to the killing of a wolf, and avoiding all conversation up until it.


                Charu, if you want proof where she says that I am under the radar, you should know that there is no proof because she never says that specifically. I only inferred that she was saying that wolves should be under the radar, she never says UTR at all about me.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  Okay, so I don't think that sunfan or charu are wolves at this point. I think that it's V and mellon. Just speculation, this isn't a FINAL WORD for who I think is the wolves, just thinking about how the game is playing out and how people are attacking other people and saying who's clear and whatnot....
                  Just pulling this back to refresh your memory mellon.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    yooooooo guys, I know I said I'd be doing lit, but I'm amped up at the moment.
                    I strongly feel like lynching riot ends the game tomorrow. Especially how V defended him early instead of raping him. That speaks volumes to me. FoJar isn't cleared, and neither is Yosh, despite my post earlier. Mellon, I really don't see as being a wolf, and I don't see a scenario where I vote for her tomorrow unless there's like red seering or something. Charu is lock-clear in my mind now, considering how V has pushed on him hard and considering the fact that I haven't gotten a wolfy vibe from him all game.

                    I think this game is as good as over.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      I'm also working under a scenario where FoJar voted V to distance himself and V was trying frantically to message FoJar to change the vote but couldn't do it in time and V just conceded instead.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        yoooooooo guys, you listen to sunfan and do what he says, you'll be killing another green and drag this game on longer. But whatever, if you kill me just to kill me then whatever lol.

                        Originally posted by thesunfan

                        I think this game is as good as over.

                        Sun, this game is far from over. Obviously your money is in the wrong place, bet on someone else being the wolf, not me.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          yoooooooo guys, you listen to sunfan and do what he says, you'll be killing another green and drag this game on longer. But whatever, if you kill me just to kill me then whatever lol.




                          Sun, this game is far from over. Obviously your money is in the wrong place, bet on someone else being the wolf, not me.


                          Dude... if you're not the wolf, then mellon is, am I right?

                          I want you to give a good reason to thinking it's mellon right now, alright? Not your "implied" crud.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this is great. Basically confirms me as town, or at least should soft-clear me for a while for you skeptics. makes yoshl look pretty sweet too!
                            I'm going back to lit, but I'll have a lot more to say about this tomorrow.

                            What did I tell you guys, since day one, yessssssssssssssssss.
                            i really don't like what you just said here, without even giving the credence to the fact that a wolf could have done the same thing. Outright stating something like "i'm confirmed as town now" is super shitty.

                            not saying shit about feeling good about getting a good lynch off, but the extra of "hey guys look because i helped with this i get soft-cleared, right?" adds that extra factor in that i'm really bad at describing lol


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Dude... if you're not the wolf, then mellon is, am I right?
                              Probably, I already guessed one of the wolves, my guess is mellon to be the second one.

                              Mellon has cleared me, so did V. Two similar actions, makes mellon very suspicious. To me, it's like everyone that clears me looks wolfy, and everyone who doesn't looks pretty darn green.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Like, if it's not mellon, it's f*cking sun.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...