TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #376
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by Riotpolice
    Now, I don't think sunfan is a wolf unless if he's a really good one. If he's not, then there are 0 wolves between the two us. If he is a wolf, then I will be dissapoint.
    Okay, I'm confused with the wording here. You're talking about thesunfan and yourself in this post, right?

    Or are you saying 0 wolves between yourself and YoshL?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #377
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by Charu
      Okay, I'm confused with the wording here. You're talking about thesunfan and yourself in this post, right?

      Or are you saying 0 wolves between yourself and YoshL?
      Saying that hopefully sunfan isn't a wolf, which would make 0 wolves between both me and him if that's how that question was phrased.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #378
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        As for yoshL, charu, I can't even tell if he's a wolf or not. But I'm willing to say that he is more wolfy than sunfan, at any rate.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #379
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Like, for me, Yoshl is trying so hard to kill me, and that makes me want to think he's a wolf but something inside me is saying: "What if he's just green." Then I have to think why a green would try this hard to kill me. This could be true, but what if maybe he's a really bad wolf. YoshL
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #380
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            mellon, can you tell me why you didn't vote for YMIA in post #199 please?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #381
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              i guess, reading back on posts, it's mostly been me attempting to elaborate on a gut read on riot, how ironic. however, i'm still waiting for riot to pull up some backing for a lot of the things that he's said, or at least to explain what exactly stood out to him the most, without sugarcoating it with little nice tidbits to distract other people.

              i'm wolfy because i have a really big conviction towards someone, or i'm wolfy because it seems really awkward, or i'm wolfy because etc. etc.

              @charu, wanting someone dead for the reason that they want them dead (hopefully) shouldn't be a part of anyone's mind in TWG, because that'll just lead to losses in the end, if you're killing just because you want to kill someone. is there any other better reason for you?

              anyways, hey fojar what's up, what're you thinking about right now


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #382
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                YoshL, you're wolfy because you're
                Originally posted by YoshL
                #tunneling
                This directly from your own words, you won't seem to stop until I'm dead and I flip what you hope will be red which won't happen because I'm green.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Anyways yoshl, why do you think I'm wolfy again?
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    @charu, wanting someone dead for the reason that they want them dead (hopefully) shouldn't be a part of anyone's mind in TWG, because that'll just lead to losses in the end, if you're killing just because you want to kill someone. is there any other better reason for you?
                    Alright, you just lost me, lmao.

                    Are you saying to me that shouldn't be a mindset and then asking me if there's a better reason for wanting someone dead for just wanting him dead?

                    I'm super confused now!!!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      yoshl, let's say you're right about Riot.
                      Who is his teammate?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by Riotpolice
                        Like, for me, Yoshl is trying so hard to kill me, and that makes me want to think he's a wolf but something inside me is saying: "What if he's just green." Then I have to think why a green would try this hard to kill me. This could be true, but what if maybe he's a really bad wolf. YoshL
                        like this is what i'm talking about, you're *still* at the top of my suspiscion list, because you keep making "statements" that supposedly further your argument. except i could say that i'm trying to kill you because i think you're a wolf, which breaks your argument. please use your brain more, i know you can do it


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          lol i probably should have refreshed before posting


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            i'd prefer not to say for now.
                            Can you answer this now FoJar?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              @sunfan, potentially fojar, but i don't have a strong read on anyone else.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                YoshL, can I ask you for just 1 example of why you think fojar is my "partner"? Just give me anything, I don't care how small.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...