TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #466
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    fuck that; back on riot for that stupidity.
    I hope you realize that role-fishing is an incredibly stupid move for humans to do. You're either a retarded human, or an obvious wolf. I strongly encourage others to change their vote back to riot.
    Now hold on, wasn't dAnceguy doing that too?

    But yeah, I don't understand his sudden play. Riot, you're making me confused and it doesn't help that you know I'm still mega ???? on you. Stop acting so... I don't even know what you're acting like, but god damn.

    Like for reals, whatyadoingsonIdon'teven.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #467
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      fuck that; back on riot for that stupidity.
      I hope you realize that role-fishing is an incredibly stupid move for humans to do. You're either a retarded human, or an obvious wolf. I strongly encourage others to change their vote back to riot.
      do you understand what i've been saying more? lmfao

      Originally posted by Riotpolice
      laughing so hard right now, sunfan you are flipping so much wow.
      Originally posted by Riotpolice
      back to yoshl
      lol i don't think i ever want to play twg with riotpolice ever again


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #468
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        I think this is a good time to be honest with you sunfan; I was role-fishing, but I didn't know it was a wolf thing to do until I thought about it just now before i saw your post, and then saw your post which made me realize that I was doing a bad thing. Won't do any of that stuff again probably when I'm a wolf or human. Sorry. btw I don't care if your vote is on me, it's just a game.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #469
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by YoshL
          lol i don't think i ever want to play twg with riotpolice ever again
          Wow, that hurt.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #470
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Originally posted by Charu
            Now hold on, wasn't dAnceguy doing that too?

            But yeah, I don't understand his sudden play. Riot, you're making me confused and it doesn't help that you know I'm still mega ???? on you. Stop acting so... I don't even know what you're acting like, but god damn.

            Like for reals, whatyadoingsonIdon'teven.
            you're being dumb again
            Dance was asking people near insta to reveal their role.
            Riot is PURPOSELY voting to try and get blues to reveal.
            There's a big difference.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #471
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by Riotpolice
              I think this is a good time to be honest with you sunfan; I was role-fishing, but I didn't know it was a wolf thing to do until I thought about it just now before i saw your post, and then saw your post which made me realize that I was doing a bad thing. Won't do any of that stuff again probably when I'm a wolf or human. Sorry. btw I don't care if your vote is on me, it's just a game.
              there's the backpedaling that V was looking for
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #472
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                It hurt so much yoshL, i'll just add you to my siggy.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Oh... OH! Yeah, that makes sense... sorry...


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Hey Riot, just out of curiosity, who do you think are the wolves now?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      yeah, I feel like a lot of this lit HW isn't gonna get done lol.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Okay, so I don't think that sunfan or charu are wolves at this point. I think that it's V and mellon. Just speculation, this isn't a FINAL WORD for who I think is the wolves, just thinking about how the game is playing out and how people are attacking other people and saying who's clear and whatnot....
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          ...because the wolves will clear their wolf buddies and they will probably clear other players as well, that's what I'm thinking....
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            i've been drunk since yesterday around 6pmish and ive just stayed there

                            riot is prolly human

                            i'm still suspicious of charu and sunfan

                            i have a thought i will complete tomorrow
                            How so V, I wanna know how you think I'm human. What actions have I done that warrant me human, huh?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              So why do you say mellon? Got something for us?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                Haaaaay guys what's happening?

                                Riotpolice is majorly defensive which is odd but fits in with how I believe he would act if he were human. I think a wolf would probably try to be a bit more subtle about things

                                V seems to be playing the subtle sort of game that I would expect from a wolf. He is not too UTR to be called out for it but has been slipping by most people. I remember in a previous game I played with him he was acting very aggressively and it got him lynched, but he was actually human. I think that V is a possibility

                                Fojar I am having a lot of trouble reading... possibly just because he hasn't been posting enough

                                If I had to name a wolf team right now I would pick V and YoshL. I think YoshL is the safer lynch for this phase
                                Saying that a wolf shouldn't be loud about their business isn't an acceptable answer, I'm not anywhere close to being UTR, and I'm 2 votes away from being lynched by 2 people who think I'm a wolf. I've been loud this whole game.

                                Mellon, I want you to answer the same question as V please.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...