TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #91
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Went to go see The Wind Rises. Great film; not one of Miazaki's best, but definitely worth seeing.

    Dead tired so I'm not gonna post beyond this tonight but loooool Riot wtf are you even getting at

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #92
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Okay, can we move past my "stuff" and just leave it as this: Riot's protown


      Let's move on. I have to go to bed soon, so I can't really be up any longer. I have work tomorrow.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        you're giving credence to a gut feeling before she posts; like, riot, I am actually wondering if you have the mental competency to play this game


        Okay, we're done here, way too soon to vote for you, I wanna hear everyone else about you.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #94
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Wow, wrong quote


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #95
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            That post referring to all of Riots posts, not any select few. Good night.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #96
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by Riotpolice
              This is going to make my strategy look even better (or worse) but in all honesty: gut feeling
              Was trying to quote this.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #97
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                yo man, don't leave, I need the sound of your voice to go through my head when I'm reading your posts. Please, I must know your thoughts on anyone other than riotpolice!
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  fojar

                  Make more words please.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    Riot, you've been playing TWG/mafia for a while now. How credible do you think day 1 townie claims are? Do you think there are any benefits to performing such an action?
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "I don't know if i am allowed to reference previous games"

                    overly cautious much, riot
                    You explained what I was going to explain by yourself, danceguy. He's been around for a while, and if he thinks he can pull a newb card out at this point in time, then lol


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      i'm actually leaning riot green, sunfan red right now.

                      i'm fine keeping my vote on sunfan at the moment.

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        fojar

                        Make more words please.
                        happy?

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          im the dragon btw

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Official Vote Count
                            Players needed to lynch: 5
                            2d 7hr 18min left in Day 0:

                            Charu - 1 - yo man im awesome - (L-4)
                            dAnceguy117 - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)
                            FoJaR - 2 - Vendetta21, dAnceguy117 - (L-3)
                            mellonxcollie - 1 - Riotpolice - (L-4)
                            Riotpolice - 1 - YoshL - (L-4)
                            thesunfan - 1 - FoJaR - (L-4)
                            yo man im awesome - 1 - thesunfan - (L-4)

                            Players not voting: Charu

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              happy?
                              Yiss.

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              You explained what I was going to explain by yourself, danceguy. He's been around for a while, and if he thinks he can pull a newb card out at this point in time, then lol
                              I didn't explain why a certain action looked wolfy, and neither did you. It appears you're saying that overly cautious = wolfy and playing newb card = wolfy. Can you detail how you're going from step 1 to step 2 for each of those?

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                overly cautious for riotpolice, especially at this stage just indicates that he's trying abnormally hard to stay out of the spotlight, but it's not like a really good indicator of wolfin ess, just something to point out. The newb card though, is something that he wouldn't and shouldn't be trying to play at this time, unless he's a wolf trying to alleviate suspiscion? I don't see the need to be worried about "not being allowed to reference past games" since like, he should already know that. still not 100% wolf read, but suspiscious enough for me

                                - it's suspiscious as fuc and moreso than other people so far


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...