TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #766
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by Charu
    I sent a NOKILL
    i considered this and then i un-considered it. jesus christ you sneaky snivy
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #767
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded



      Welp, I feel good, dohoho.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #768
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        fuck i should have brought up
        if i was a wolf, i would have insta counterclaimed, because mellon vs. me is so much better than you vs. me


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #769
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Day 3 has ended. YoshL was Vanilla Townie.

          I can safely say this game will be over at the end of this night phase.

          gg Charu. Post game in a sec.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #770
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            yeah, I think mvp should go to charu
            just my opinion
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #771
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              just a tiny opinion, yes.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #772
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                well duh

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  that was a really good game, whole way through

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Hey, can I supply the quicktopic?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      *cries*
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Archived 5-22-2014 12:21 PM EST
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        Working...