TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #211
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Just a clarification: I noticed in the vote count I've posted "Players need to lynch: 5", which might imply insta-or-nolynch:

    This isn't the case!

    The player with the most votes by the end of the day phase will be lynched.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #212
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by Charu
      Do you think this should happen or no?
      PRs don't take orders from the mob.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #213
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        I'm not asking for orders, I'm asking if you think that should happen.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #214
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          my intent was not to tell the PR's what to do.
          I was just thinking wishfully out loud, which I guess isn't the best thing to do, sorry.

          I thought if I voted for Kevin, he would be one from insta, and that's not the case so YMIA since he's my wolfiest read at the moment.

          I also have a question for you; what do you think about the people voting for you, myself included, as well as the proceedings of Day One thus far, YMIA?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #215
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            I'm also reconsidering Yosh. While he does tend to go after weaker players early on, the fact that he is still lingering on Riot is surprising to me. He seems super busy with rehersals+sickness (probably not a good combo, sorry dude), so I guess that might explain it, but its enough for me to discard my earlier human lean on him.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #216
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by Charu
              I'm not asking for orders, I'm asking if you think that should happen.
              Depends on the type of PR and the PR's reads.

              Talking about this is a waste of time.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #217
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                So what's a waste of time? Asking you about what you think should happen or talking about the power roles?

                Why are you suddenly sketchy with this? You were quick to answer prods and questions given to you before, but now with this, you're being really dodgy.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Charu, let it go, you're being dumb lol.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    my intent was not to tell the PR's what to do.
                    I was just thinking wishfully out loud, which I guess isn't the best thing to do, sorry.

                    I thought if I voted for Kevin, he would be one from insta, and that's not the case so YMIA since he's my wolfiest read at the moment.

                    I also have a question for you; what do you think about the people voting for you, myself included, as well as the proceedings of Day One thus far, YMIA?
                    L-2, wonderful.

                    Also, I really fucking hate "How do you think/feel about xxx/yyy" questions. Just a personal pet peeve in that they sound really annoying and they're always awkward for me to answer regardless of my role.

                    On that note:

                    This Day 0/1 is like any other. Shit posting in the start, someone tries to start something, gets flak for it, game actually beings. Normally, I personally would vote/lynch for the least useful player Day 0/1 solely for the fact that there's little/nothing to realistically work with, and it's not nearly as impacting as it would be in late game. This game has a much smaller player count, however, so I don't suggest doing that this game. Every lynch counts this game I'd say.

                    Reading through dAnceguy's recent posts, he's being a bit more aggressive/assertive than usual (Hello meta.). I don't remember him having a VT game of him player legit aggressively/assertively this early in the game. Honestly, he's looking like a normal-playing V right now. That said, he's a (As I believe mellon said) question mark for me right now. No leans in either direction, since he's said some things I can get behind/understand as well.

                    I've already said what I thought about Riot and You, Sunfan. Riot's played more or less retarded so far. Riot's got a very very slight wolf lean (note my mentioning of 149-151 to keep in our heads, with more I'm sure he'll do at this rate). I think you were intentionally playing stupid with your question earlier as a tactic (one of which I've used previously.). It's a small detail, but we're working with nothing here on Day 0/1.

                    I'm still as confident in my vote on you as I can be for a Day 0/1 lynch.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Sketchy is (maybe) your perception. Talking about power roles and power role usage is a waste of time. I dunno about asking me what I think should happen because I don't really get what angle you're working.

                      I'm not being dodgy. I answered you directly. It depends.

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        So what's a waste of time? Asking you about what you think should happen or talking about the power roles?

                        Why are you suddenly sketchy with this? You were quick to answer prods and questions given to you before, but now with this, you're being really dodgy.
                        generally discussing about uncertain PR's publicly benefits the wolf team more than the human team. It gives them more to work with since it's the PR's that the wolves tend to fear most. I've been criticized for it before lol, don't worry about it.

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Now that I think about it I remember discussing dAnceguy's role in a previous game out loud as a wolf, and I was like "potential SK/Blue role?" or something to that effect lol. Which I'll leave you to interpret as good or bad for wolves lmao.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            sunfan, could you extrapolate on your YMIA read? I still have him at close to rand. Not sure what you're seeing.

                            Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                            Reading through dAnceguy's recent posts, he's being a bit more aggressive/assertive than usual (Hello meta.). I don't remember him having a VT game of him player legit aggressively/assertively this early in the game.
                            You said this in fojar's game, and you were wrong.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              You said this in fojar's game, and you were wrong.
                              I don't doubt you lmao. That said I just view you as a more passive player, not aggressive/assertive. Dunno why.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                                L-2, wonderful.

                                Also, I really fucking hate "How do you think/feel about xxx/yyy" questions. Just a personal pet peeve in that they sound really annoying and they're always awkward for me to answer regardless of my role.

                                On that note:

                                This Day 0/1 is like any other. Shit posting in the start, someone tries to start something, gets flak for it, game actually beings. Normally, I personally would vote/lynch for the least useful player Day 0/1 solely for the fact that there's little/nothing to realistically work with, and it's not nearly as impacting as it would be in late game. This game has a much smaller player count, however, so I don't suggest doing that this game. Every lynch counts this game I'd say.

                                Reading through dAnceguy's recent posts, he's being a bit more aggressive/assertive than usual (Hello meta.). I don't remember him having a VT game of him player legit aggressively/assertively this early in the game. Honestly, he's looking like a normal-playing V right now. That said, he's a (As I believe mellon said) question mark for me right now. No leans in either direction, since he's said some things I can get behind/understand as well.

                                I've already said what I thought about Riot and You, Sunfan. Riot's played more or less retarded so far. Riot's got a very very slight wolf lean (note my mentioning of 149-151 to keep in our heads, with more I'm sure he'll do at this rate). I think you were intentionally playing stupid with your question earlier as a tactic (one of which I've used previously.). It's a small detail, but we're working with nothing here on Day 0/1.

                                I'm still as confident in my vote on you as I can be for a Day 0/1 lynch.
                                I apologize for wording the question in a weird way? I still don't understand how that makes them difficult to answer, but alright, I'll try and word them differently, I guess?

                                And the reason you haven't seen dAnce this assertive as a VT in the early game is probably because you didn't look at CVII. He was very, very demanding.

                                What worries me is that I feel like you've pounced on the two easiest targets for today in both riot and myself. You didn't say much of anything until we both had heat (inc response of how you're busy, w/e), and you've kept gunning for us both. You also appear more confident. I'll use this example as to how I percieve you to behave while you're under pressure: Kevin while under pressure as a wolf is in the driver's seat going 120 on the freeway, while Kevin as a human under pressure is white-knuckled, gripping tightly onto that handhold above the door.
                                Right now to me, you're cranking the music and are well above the speed limit.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...