TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #166
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Don't lynch me dAnceguy <3
    Okay <3

    Food for thought: wolves might openly defend each other a little more than usual, especially early in the game, because winning a game with 1 wolf is pretty hard. And on that note, Riot has vocally been given a pass by a few people.

    Riotpolice

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #167
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      let me get this straight, you think I'm being dumb on purpose as part of my mafia play?
      yep. I've certainly done it before. I don't doubt you or any one else is capable of it.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #168
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        In rehearsal sorry jist saying I'm here, will be back on in around an hour/2 to read some morw


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #169
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          (sorry for the wait, I was watching TV with my parents and then ate and took a shower which added up to being a LOT longer than 40 minutes)


          I also forgot sunfan, I didn't even re-read my post.

          108

          110

          112


          Okay, so to analyze sunfan. He posting structure is not very broad on topics, he only adds enough information to cast suspicion off of his own back. Post number 110 is really awkward, it feels like it is a forced post just because of the lack of a bigger post, he only says basic things, and doesn't contribute to chat.

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I don't have too much contribute .... I think I'll have narrowed down my lynch pool for today by quite a lot.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          and I'll have it narrowed down even more.
          These quotes I have are really strange, he keeps reiterating the same thing, that he will be even CLOSER to getting those reads. For me, it's a strong wolf tell, and that will warrent a vote on sunfan for the remainder of the day.


          As for the timeliness of my post Charu, you misread my posting once more. I hit the reply just as dance gave out his question, so stop misreading me.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #170
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            L-1 right? sunfan claim your role.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #171
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Official Vote Count
              Players needed to lynch: 5
              1d 9hr 47min until the end of Day 0

              dAnceguy117 - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)
              Riotpolice - 3 - YoshL, Charu, dAnceguy117 - (L-2)
              thesunfan - 4 - FoJaR, yo man im awesome, Vendetta21, Riotpolice - (L-1)
              yo man im awesome - 1 - thesunfan - (L-4)

              Players not voting: None

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #172
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                I am vanilla town.
                I am also a shitty player as of late, I guess.
                I guess I gotta pretend to be less assertive and nicer to you guys... or something, at least. I feel like I'm being voted for playing the game, and that upsets me. I punched a wall after I was lynched last game, now, I really don't know what I'm gonna do.

                if it means anything to any of you, kevin's likely a wolf, V is maybe a wolf, but I don't know for sure. dance and charu feel human to me, and I feel good about it. Riot and yosh, I want to say are human, but I don't have enough from them. Rest I don't want to comment on other than raeko. I feel like if she was a wolf, she would've easily made a +1 vote and voted me. I'm actually surprised she didn't. I'm not sure about her, and I suck at reading her so, w/e.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  wait, can I vote riot for self preservation? I feel like he's not likely a wolf, but yeah...
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Riot you may or may not want to claim right now. I couldn't hammer you even if I wanted to. That's at your discretion unless someone else tells you to claim.

                    This is kinda fun.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Do I have the secondary option of changing my vote?

                      too bad: YMIA
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        i laugh at your statement about me wanting to claim my position when I already did.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          I'll make a gentleman's agreement to change my vote too. I don't think Riot's a wolf.
                          V
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by Riotpolice
                            Do I have the secondary option of changing my vote?
                            Oh that's pretty clever. I didn't think of that.

                            I'm giving thin town leans to YMIA's two wolfreads, so that's not a great look for YMIA. Back I go!

                            YMIA

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Dance, stop acting friendly towards me. You are scaring me. Stop it.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                I just want some love. C'mere babe.

                                Comment

                                Working...