TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #361
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Charu, can you explain your (attempted) vote at Yoshl, please?

    Part of what I did in the night was reevaluate some of my reads; some haven't changed at all, but I have changed quite a few up, the main ones, namely FoJar, V and Riot. I'm not confident enough to really throw my weight behind anything at the moment; I was dead wrong on YMIA and I don't want that to repeat itself.

    Also, Two VTs dead, with myself being a third one makes today really interesting from my point of view.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #362
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Yeah sure, let me get a quote I made in the night phase.

      This is in context of Riot asking me what answers I would get if he got lynched instead.

      Originally posted by Charu
      My reasoning is because if you're confirmed human, I think I have a pretty strong grip on who I want to place my vote for day 2 and it'll pretty much not move the entire day unless concrete stuff gets presented.

      I think it's kind of obvious who my vote will go towards.

      But that's not happening, but I think I'm still going to vote for that person regardless, I'll just be less sure because Riot, I don't care if people think you're green, you're still a pretty big question mark to me. Blame my paranoia (or laziness as dAnce called it) if you want to, but that's what I feel.
      There's pretty much my basis, my vote right now is simply to see what happens to be honest as I'm still not sure, but I agree with mellon that YoshL was stretching his accusations on Riot.

      That's all I got.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #363
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        can i ask you what you think my reason for "stretching my accusations" against riotpolice were? i'm actually really curious right now


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #364
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Yoshl, I'm gonna be so offended if you're mafia and you tried to kill RP over me.
          I'M BETTER THAN HIM DAMNIT! AM I NOT WORTH A DAY ZERO KILL?

          But yeah, Yoshl is a null at the moment for me, so I'd like to see where this goes.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #365
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Yeah, sure, so you recall when mellon was pointing out your attack on Riot was a bit "sketch" as she called it?

            Let me quote your response to Riot's post about why he voted for YMIA

            Originally posted by YoshL
            are you guys seriously letting this pass as a good opinion

            it boils down to meta, guessing, and being right because of a gut feeling. It doesn't give any insight into truly why YMIA would be acting however he is right now, not even any supplementary quotes pointing out places where he's getting that gut feeling crap.

            "I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions. "
            this is massive bull. Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.

            If this a "serious" read post on YMIA from riotpolice, I'm keeping my vote where it is
            See, I'm not sure why you were attacking his reasonings since well, there was absolutely nothing to go off of in the first place? What were you expecting Riot to do? Suddenly give super concrete evidence to smear YMIA?

            Like dude, this line in particular is kind of ???????

            Originally posted by YoshL
            "I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions. "
            this is massive bull. Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.
            I'm pretty damn sure during the entirely of the first phase, everyone was doing that. Why say that's bull when that's what we pretty much have to do since we DON'T KNOW ANY CONFIRMS?

            I don't know about you, but........ it totally sounded like you wanted him dead for just wanting him dead.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #366
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Probably the way Riot keeps elaborating his gut reads makes him sound really stupid to me, which is why i'll start off with a vote on him. Cause I know he's not stupid :V

              "I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions. "
              this is massive bull. Seriously, just read this line and think about what it actually means.
              I actually misread riot's quote, and after I followed my own directions, lolwelp

              also, if you're still taking into account day 0 after completely ignoring the fact that YMIA is town, and dance is dead too, then Charu, you need to step your game up too.

              Vote's probably not going to stay where it is, will fluctuate after giving myself some time to think


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #367
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Well, those deaths still didn't really answer my reads on you and Riot actually, dohoho

                But I'll do a second read through of the entire thread since we have 2 confirmed humans. See what they were talking about, how people talked to them, to see if anyone reacted weird to them.

                I have a good feeling that's there's one wolf between you and Riot, so I'm going to see if anything will tell me in my second read through about who I think is one.

                Also, lets not forget about V and FoJaR, both of them seem to have been absent, they're still pretty much null for me. V's been acting weird as of late, especially whatever he was doing last night.

                Especially since he was poking at dAnce and then dAnce died. That's kind of making me raise a red flag here.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I have a good feeling that's there's one wolf between you and Riot
                  I agree.
                  If there's one, it should probably confirm the other as town.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I agree.
                    If there's one, it should probably confirm the other as town.
                    what


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      you two have been going at each other for quite some time.
                      I've been operating under the asumption that mafia will have limited interaction between one another day zero, and while I could be wrong, that's how I've been playing thus far.

                      Basically, I feel like there's no way in hell that you two are a wolf team.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        what the shit was I smoking lmao;
                        he hasn't been on you, but you've been on him. Sorry for that confusion lol.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          ded
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            Probably the way Riot keeps elaborating his gut reads makes him sound really stupid. :V
                            Okay, so you think that elaborating on my gut feelings really warrants a vote? Dude, it's what I do. Here, let's make a deal: I'll make it a point to throw out my gut feelings more so that you know I do that when I am GREEN. I'll bet that will really confuse you, won't it?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Also, I don't know if anyone else caught this, but it would seem that both yoshL and Charu are gunning for me for two different reasons but are not "teaming up" with eachother, like they are trying to distance themselves as individual players instead of a team. Don't know if that helps anyone, but go back to D0 and you'll see it when they place their votes on my and whatever. It's probably not the wolf team, but I do think that there is 1 wolf between Charu and Yoshl.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                I have a good feeling that's there's one wolf between you and Riot
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I agree.
                                If there's one, it should probably confirm the other as town.
                                Now, I don't think sunfan is a wolf unless if he's a really good one. If he's not, then there are 0 wolves between the two us. If he is a wolf, then I will be dissapoint.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...