TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #241
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    just got off work and meeting with a friend i will reread thread and rest my vote on someone after that

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #242
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
      Oh no no, it's not you specifically in your wording. People word it like that pretty regularly and it's normal to, I just personally don't like it is all. Nothing you alone did.

      And I mentioned this before, I said I was trying to become a more active/beneficial green, and to me? Sitting around "white-knuckled", UTRing in fear of saying the wrong thing is no fun at all. Solution? Talk more, accept that it's not the end of the world when I get lynched (which previously I would only accept immediately after being lynched), and not sit around on my ass. Try and be active when I'm present(ly looking). Etc etc etc.

      And in reality I'm both of those descriptions lol; when I'm driving I'm white-knuckled fearing for my life, but I crank the music way up.
      ok, you're trying to do more as a human; great!
      I suggest you not go for the two easiest targets. That really speaks of either laziness or wolfiness, and we both know which I think you are at the moment.

      I think I remember you making that post about trying harder as a human; I don't remember when it was though, I wanna say it was after CVI?

      Also, am I the only one that has V as a possible lynch for today?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #243
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        also, I was hoping you would react to me calling you dumb in that instance Charu, but you didn't. =/
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #244
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          I thought that was some inside gag between you two.\
          It is.
          I'll let Charu say what it is if he want's to; its kinda mean though.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #245
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            also, I was hoping you would react to me calling you dumb in that instance Charu, but you didn't. =/
            I actually thought you were calling me dumb so I kind of just stopped posting and had to think if what I was questioning was dumb, lol. I thought I was on to something, but it didn't look like I was going to get anything.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #246
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              It is.
              I'll let Charu say what it is if he want's to; its kinda mean though.
              It really is mean!!! JERK!!!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #247
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by Charu
                I thought I was on to something, but it didn't look like I was going to get anything.
                Hint: good wolves won't "give" you anything, and you have to "get" them anyway.

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                Also, am I the only one that has V as a possible lynch for today?
                Yes, AFAIK.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  oh cool, in that case, you did react. Good.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Cool, plenty of stuff to read. I enjoy reading everyone's ideas, it helps me come up with my own conclusions.


                    I think YMIA is a wolf because of how I remember how he posted back in the Christmas in the Clink game. I had kept rereading all of his posts, and no matter how truthful they were, something wasn't clicking with me so I put the vigi on his ass and bam. Got one.

                    As I am reading back on his posts, I feel he's a strong possibility to be a wolf. Sorry YMIA, if I'm wrong then I suck but for now my vote stays.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Unfortunately this is probably going to be my last night of debating because I'll be working 12-8 tomorrow.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        he was human in that game; are you saying his posts don't remind you of that game?
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          oh, I misread that; you're talking about the Reality Paralax game, the x-mas in the clink game was the game after where you were replaced really early on.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by Riotpolice
                            I think YMIA is a wolf because of how I remember how he posted back in the Christmas in the Clink game. I had kept rereading all of his posts, and no matter how truthful they were, something wasn't clicking with me so I put the vigi on his ass and bam. Got one.

                            As I am reading back on his posts, I feel he's a strong possibility to be a wolf. Sorry YMIA, if I'm wrong then I suck but for now my vote stays.
                            Yeah... when I read his posts they seem plausible but then I remember his previous games. Our last game he was playing very similarly, similar excuses for being busy and everything, while he was a wolf. I think he would be a pretty good lynch for today.

                            Danceguy, how do you feel about Riotpolice?
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Yeah I got my games mixed up a bit, you're right about that sun.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                Danceguy, how do you feel about Riotpolice?
                                Weak townread for the composure he showed when he was close to dying. I don't think I can read into much else. I know from past games that his vote logic doesn't mesh with my own, regardless of whether his reads are real or fake.

                                Comment

                                Working...