TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #301
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Gotcha, was wondering if you were saying you saw a connection or not.



    YMIA you might want to consider claiming your role soon. Your call though.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #302
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by FoJaR
      stupid ideas dont make you a wolf, but they dont clear you of being one either.
      sub out ideas for logic and I think this is how everyone's been reading riot thus far hehe.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #303
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Well, that was anticlimactic. I'll see who gets voted out tomorrow I guess.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #304
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          YMIA you might want to consider claiming your role soon. Your call though.
          What's the deal with suggesting people claim their role when they have several votes on them...?
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #305
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Want to know what the people who are up for lynch are going to do. The outcome of this phase is still pretty cloudy; someone will die soon with only a few votes.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #306
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by mellon
              stuff earlier
              definitely valid to go off of gut and meta, don't get me wrong. the way riot keeps phrasing it though

              Originally posted by riot
              I think YMIA is a wolf because of how I remember how he posted back in the Christmas in the Clink game. I had kept rereading all of his posts, and no matter how truthful they were, something wasn't clicking with me so I put the vigi on his ass and bam. Got one.
              this was a gut read during a previous game that he didn't know was 100% true during the actual game. Further, he doesn't state what specifically about ymia he doesn't like, just "no matter how truthful he was, something felt wrong". ?????????

              Originally posted by riotagain
              I've got this strange feeling that yosh may have dun goofed....
              again with that strange feeling shit lol


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #307
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                So I guess we're done here.

                Kind of surprised that no one is trying to have more of a stake in what's going on. I could put a few different people into a 3-way KITB right now.

                Originally posted by YoshL
                again with that strange feeling shit lol
                That's literally what a gutread is.

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  Raeko I don't think I want to swing votes onto YoshL in the closing hours after not talking about him for 98% of the phase, but I will say outright that nothing about his play has jumped out as human to me.
                  Yeah... I feel most confident about YoshL but I will likely change my vote if nobody else feels the same.
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    So I guess we're done here.

                    Kind of surprised that no one is trying to have more of a stake in what's going on.
                    Alright, I just read everything that I missed, but I think the reason for this is because there really isn't anything to go off of that's incriminating.

                    I think all of you that think thesunfan is a wolf is crazy and I strongly disagree.

                    That little spiel with YoshL last night is questionable, mellon put her argument pretty well when attacking and I don't disagree with any of her points. I don't know if anyone else will be up before the time ends, but I still strongly encourage a lynch on Riot, because I really think that will give us more info than if we suddenly switch to YoshL.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      What do you think dAnce?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Hey Charu.

                        You have voted Riotpolice this phase. Would you like to try your luck at a 4-way knife-in-the-box? If I vote you know, then exactly one of you/Riot/sunfan/YMIA will die at random.

                        Do ya feel lucky, punk?

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          If I vote you now*

                          Wow.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Hey, if you really want to, go ahead, lol.

                            Like I said, don't know if anyone else will be up at this hour. I'm currently at work as well, so there's that.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              That is not a response I expected.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Too bad, it's the response I made. Owned


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...