TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #421
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    i've been drunk since yesterday around 6pmish and ive just stayed there

    riot is prolly human

    i'm still suspicious of charu and sunfan

    i have a thought i will complete tomorrow

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #422
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      mellon, can you tell me why you didn't vote for YMIA in post #199 please?
      I am a bit more conservative with my votes than you guys. YMIA had 2 votes on him when I made that post which put him at L-3, my vote would have put him at L-2 and with two wolves in the game that wasn't something I wanted to do at that point in the game (even though you already had 3 votes on you too at that point). I wasn't super confident about YMIA either

      Originally posted by Charu
      Also...

      Not sure what to make of that, felt like it was forced but I don't knooooooooow........
      I went to a party last night and wanted to see who was dead before I had to leave Ipatch's house/wifi. I knew I wouldn't be able to check again until now I was a wee bit impatient

      Anyways I am in a similar boat as V, caught up to the thread but incredibly hungover so I will make a longer post in a bit. now to call into work
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #423
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by FoJaR
        it's not like i'm saying that you're the only wolf.
        please answer the question
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #424
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          and a minor point; I've basically learned that tunneling someone for their tone is a bad idea. You've read two games of mine; and you're going in on me over how you perceive my posts. I've read every game on this site, and I know better than to go after someone solely for that reason. I gave you a pass for it yesterday for being day zero, but if you're bringing that into today, I really don't know what to make of it. It mainly speaks of laziness on your part to me, or at least unwillingness to expand reads.
          tone is everything man. in a game like this with no turn the crank/follow the seer, the way that you catch wolves is by analyzing reactions. that's all anyone is doing.

          you didnt give me a pass, you snuck through the end of day because of inactivity. the vote for ymia was barely the plurality.

          sunfan

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #425
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            firstly, there is be a seer if we're playing the setup for row 2 or column B.
            Secondly, yeah, analyzing reactions is fine. What bothers me is that you've only really had stuff to say about what I've said. Your case on mellon has received zero kind of input from you other than you feel like she's a wolf. If you're going to make a comment about inactivity, I suggest you have more to show for your actions.

            Once I get back from eating/resting, I'll make a post about my thoughts on a few of the players.

            Still want to hear more from V.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #426
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              also, you still haven't answered my question FoJar
              What made you think I was happy at whichever death you were talking about?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #427
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Wolves have a bunch of trouble finding what they want to say because they are lost in the thought that anyone might catch them and their slip ups at any time so they tend to be more reserved with the moves they make especially after a fuck up.

                Personally I've found fojar's lack of vacillation and steadfast focus on TSF to be interesting. I feel like this confidence is wrong, especially since TSF has never stopped being active and in the spotlight.

                A lot of the reason that discussion is hard to move away from TSF is that he was on the lynch yesterday and there seems to be this lull in activity since dance is gone. Right now my paranoia and the lack of movement really being made in significant directions except for where there existed direction before sends up a red flag.

                I currently see fojar and mellonxcollie to be the biggest concerns in this arena, and while it's hypocritical because I was MIA the past two days it is what I have the most interest in. I want to see reads on a greater variety of players from these two.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  so, you're not worried about Charu and I now?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    didn't say that.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Yeah, I was just worried that you made this post

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      i've been drunk since yesterday around 6pmish and ive just stayed there

                      riot is prolly human

                      i'm still suspicious of charu and sunfan

                      i have a thought i will complete tomorrow
                      and then came in with something completely different.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        yeah i changed my mind a little bit and i didn't want the phase to continue in the direction it was going

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          8 hour rehearsals suck lol
                          Still in the mifdle of one


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            What happen, this thread took a bullet to the head, because boy is it DEAD.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Haaaaay guys what's happening?

                              Riotpolice is majorly defensive which is odd but fits in with how I believe he would act if he were human. I think a wolf would probably try to be a bit more subtle about things

                              V seems to be playing the subtle sort of game that I would expect from a wolf. He is not too UTR to be called out for it but has been slipping by most people. I remember in a previous game I played with him he was acting very aggressively and it got him lynched, but he was actually human. I think that V is a possibility

                              Fojar I am having a lot of trouble reading... possibly just because he hasn't been posting enough

                              If I had to name a wolf team right now I would pick V and YoshL. I think YoshL is the safer lynch for this phase
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Wow, no conversation tonight or what. I'll bet the wolves are trying to be silent and not talk so that the rest of us won't talk -OR- everyone might actually be away and there's really nobody online to chat with in the thread.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...