TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #541
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    yooooooo guys, I know I said I'd be doing lit, but I'm amped up at the moment.
    I strongly feel like lynching riot ends the game tomorrow. Especially how V defended him early instead of raping him. That speaks volumes to me. FoJar isn't cleared, and neither is Yosh, despite my post earlier. Mellon, I really don't see as being a wolf, and I don't see a scenario where I vote for her tomorrow unless there's like red seering or something. Charu is lock-clear in my mind now, considering how V has pushed on him hard and considering the fact that I haven't gotten a wolfy vibe from him all game.

    I think this game is as good as over.
    your logic implies that wolves don't attack eachother. (again)

    you're now going about with the assumption that you're lock-clear, which again, is really alarming from someone who has had suspiscion from a bunch of people on him.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #542
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by YoshL
      i really don't like what you just said here, without even giving the credence to the fact that a wolf could have done the same thing. Outright stating something like "i'm confirmed as town now" is super shitty.

      not saying shit about feeling good about getting a good lynch off, but the extra of "hey guys look because i helped with this i get soft-cleared, right?" adds that extra factor in that i'm really bad at describing lol
      I do apologize, I'm mainly talking about the lynch tomorrow.
      Considering I've had V down as a wolf since Day 0 should probably mean I'm not getting lynched tomorrow. But that's good that you picked up on that post; its something you do in your human game.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #543
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        it is assuming that wolves won't attack each other very hard because there's 2 wolves this game.
        I am a ballsy wolf.
        Were I a wolf this game, I would not be attacking my wolf partner very hard at all. That's why I'm operating this way.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #544
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Night 2 has begun. It will end March 11th, 7PM SERVER TIME

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #545
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Hi sun, watching the thread late as usual, hmm?
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #546
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              yeah, just finished lit.
              gonna reread the thread in a bit to finalize my thoughts. In my mind, the game is pretty much garunteed to be over, but I'm gonna look back to make sure I'm not overlooking anything.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #547
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                Like, if it's not mellon, it's f*cking sun.
                why is it not fojar?
                or charu?
                or Yoshl?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  blues should claim a few seconds before 7PM server tomorrow, and post any incriminating evidence they have recieved thus far. If there are two blues out of the group of Riot, FoJar, mellon and Yoshl (Which is likely), the game is actually impossible to lose, I think.

                  With one wolf left and likely four townies left alive tomorrow, the odds are pretty good for the humans. having two blues claim out of the lynch pool makes it gg. Its not going to be that easy if we're on row 1 setup, though. That requires us actually having to think(holyshitman). If we're on column B, there's a very small change the wolves can win if the seer has seered too many people that are now dead, but its unlikely and most scenarios involving the cop just end the game faster.

                  IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE A ROLE THAT IS ON EITHER COLUMN A OR ROW 2, WAIT FOR ANOTHER ROLE TO CLAIM THAT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF A ROLEBLOCKER SETUP. Bullet-proof townie should claim anyways, though. (This is assuming that their power cannot be blocked, I'm awaiting a response from cedo on Skype regarding this matter). THIS APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING ROLES: JAILER, COP, DOCTOR (maybe 1-shot bulletproof townie as well).
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    All the reread made me do was clear FoJar a bit more, and clear Yoshl a bit less than that. I feel like FoJar wouldn't have been so persistent in his vote on V if he was his partner, and I feel like Yoshl's interaction with V gives him human points, as well as his tunneling of riot and his reaction to my posts after the lynch (which were done purposefully like a peacock showing off to try and get a reaction out of him. The phrase "Lock-Clear" in the post should tip you all off to who I impersonated to get this reaction). Mellon still has a chance to be a wolf, but its still unlikely. All the signs point to Riotpolice. I'll make a longer post about him when I wake up tomorrow.

                    Also, I'm throwing out the scenario where FoJar left his vote on V to distance himself from his partner and replacing it with a scenario where V needed so much alcohol to come back to the thread because he constantly had to deal with the bullshit of his fellow wolf, Riotpolice.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      case: row 1 - wolf waits for jailkeeper claim, then claims 1 shot bulletproof townie.
                      case: column B - wolf waits for cop claim, claims doctor

                      your logic is really badly worded, i think it's right, but really fucking badly worded

                      unless you are jailkeeper or cop, don't claim until someone else has made a claim.

                      and even then, the chances are iffy b/c there's 1/3 chance of getting a setup with only 1 blue power role. still, chances are that one of the roles that are 100% present (jailkeeper, cop, or tracker) so far have yielded some good results, cop being the best, with jailkeeper/tracker being second best (for this night's track/jailkeep) so we'd have that 1 guaranteed power role, + their result, assuming they don't die, plus 1/0 extra power role

                      we have 6 left currently, 5 for next day; we have 2 more lynches left, lots of random possibilities to consider my head hurts lol

                      which means it's time to sleep


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        scenario where V needed so much alcohol to come back to the thread because he constantly had to deal with the bullshit of his fellow wolf, Riotpolice.
                        officially dead, lmfaooo


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          yeah, I do apologize for making that post really strangely, I'm really tired after doing lit for so long and shit. I'm going to bed, night guys, I think we can wrap this one up
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            bulletproof townie cannot be roleblocked, got a response from cedo while I was asleep.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Hey guys, some bad news, I was called into work tonight. So unless I can find someone to switch phases for me;

                              The phase will end 4 hours earlier

                              refer below
                              Last edited by cedolad; 03-11-2014, 01:44 PM.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                dAnceguy117 has offered to help me out and switch the phases over, Night 2 will end as scheduled at 7pm Server Time.

                                this also means all role pms should be sent to him in the meantime, if subject to change.
                                Last edited by cedolad; 03-11-2014, 01:35 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...