TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #481
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    @mellon Why do you think I am human, and not a wolf?
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #482
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Official Vote Count
      Players needed to lynch: 4

      mellonxcollie - 2 - Charu, YoshL - (L-2)
      Riotpolice - 1 - thesunfan - (L-3)
      Vendetta21 - 1 - FoJaR - (L-3)
      YoshL - 2 - mellonxcollie, Riotpolice - (L-2)

      Players not voting: Vendetta21

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #483
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by Riotpolice
        Saying that a wolf shouldn't be loud about their business isn't an acceptable answer, I'm not anywhere close to being UTR, and I'm 2 votes away from being lynched by 2 people who think I'm a wolf.
        Alright, but I didn't see any mention of UTR talk in her post ABOUT YOU and she's not saying they shouldn't be loud, she's specifically talking how you are overly defensive and is thinking that's human.

        Can you show me where specifically she's saying YOU were going UTR?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #484
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          Okay, so I don't think that sunfan or charu are wolves at this point. I think that it's V and mellon.
          Why is your vote on Yoshl, again?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #485
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            It hurt so much yoshL, i'll just add you to my siggy.
            that's not something to be proud of.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #486
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              I now know your frustration Yoshl. Sorry I didn't see it sooner.

              Why does Riot not have more votes at the moment? Like, this is actually pretty bullshit that I'm the only one voting for him right now.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #487
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                i would have kept my vote on riot but according to how shit was happening everyone thinks either riot's human, or i'm a wolf because of all of that. there wasn't much point in keeping my vote there if no one else was voting riot.

                also, there's fucking 2:30 left in this phase, where the fuck is everyone


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  idk what everyone else is thinking, you've been my 2nd biggest human since my reread, only topped by Charu.

                  I really don't see why anyone would be willing to allow Riot to live past today given that absolutely bs vote on mellon.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    I'm waiting for a response from Riot is pretty much my reasoning. Kind of interesting that he just left the thread hanging after that post and went bye-bye.

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    also, there's fucking 2:30 left in this phase, where the fuck is everyone
                    I saw V in the thread earlier, kind of left without saying anything though.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      ..................holy shit guys seriously


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        in the choice between mellon and YoshL i would pick YoshL because i feel better about the people voting for YoshL

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          #conflicted, but actually, V


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            I don't understand the case for Yoshl at all. He's done nothing that stands out to me as wolfy. He plays this game by poking at weaker targets to generate a reaction, and makes his judgments off their reactions. He is poking at riot to get reactions (and also because he really doesn't like ignorant and/or less experienced players in general, I feel). I don't see how this is wolfy to anyone.

                            My vote stays where it is unless something crazy happens. The fact that were not voting riot after that mellon vote is insane to me.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Yo Riot, when ya coming back!?

                              And yo, V, what the heck kind of post was that? I don't think you ever mentioned YoshL unless I missed something. Why do you suddenly feel like it's a good lynch now??????


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Yo Riot, when ya coming back!?

                                And yo, V, what the heck kind of post was that? I don't think you ever mentioned YoshL unless I missed something. Why do you suddenly feel like it's a good lynch now??????
                                this is the reason for my vote on him pretty much


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...