TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #136
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    referencing finished games is ok, referencing ongoing games is NOT okay. no clear rules on that i'm laying that one down right now and expecting a manti back-up later.
    sounds about right.

    And which game are you talking about? Cause the one I was in with you had no cardflips.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #137
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      like, full cardflipping is on; it doesn't reference who or what roles voted for me, I don't see how its not ok. There's no role that doesn't flip as something other than the actual role you got in the PM, so I don't see any problem, like, everyone knows I was vanilla town unless they are illiterate. But fine, I'll not mention it again unless that game somehow finishes before this one, if you insist.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #138
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        How about now?

        Why did you exclude YoshL?
        Err when you posted this question Fojar had only made one additional post. Even now, Fojar has made two more posts and V has made one. My opinion hasn't changed but it is a bit weird how you'd ask me that question so quickly. Seems like you are trying to force this discussion.

        I excluded YoshL from my username specific list because he has made at least a few posts, even though they are pretty fluffy. I'd like to hear more out of EVERY player before deciding on a serious vote and am not excluding anybody from that.
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #139
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by yo man im awesome
          sounds about right.

          And which game are you talking about? Cause the one I was in with you had no cardflips.
          CIX, I know you don't read games you aren't in, but its the other game that's going on right now that James is hosting.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #140
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            Seems like you are trying to force this discussion.
            I am. You have a history of low interaction with other players. I'm trying to get you to drop names now.

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            I excluded YoshL from my username specific list because he has made at least a few posts, even though they are pretty fluffy.
            I asked because V, fojar, and YoshL all had 5 posts at the time.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #141
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              dude talking about an ongoing game you ARENT in publicly on the forums is a big taboo because it could influence the game, bringing up an analysis of what happened in a phase you were in? don't get all butthurt just stop doing it and use other evidence to solidify the point about your meta.

              if your meta is such a codified part of your personality you should be able to draw out other relevant examples outside the one from immediate memory, othetwise i can interpret it as an isolated incident that is really fresh in your mind (which does not inform to me how you would behave)

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #142
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                charu's thing about riotpolice was pretty fucking ofd but defending yourself with your recent death by saying "i acted this way then and i'm doing it now" sounds like total wolf bs

                as a human you would learn your lesson and try to adapt your playstyle to help your team better. i've gotten lynched day one a shitload in my life and just last game as well. i adjust.

                but saying you are human because you are acting the way you just did in a game that was just over suggests not learning something about the role you are playing but instead a pocket defense you had in mind

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  sunfan

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    that's the thing, I'm getting voted for doing the exact same thing; getting lynched one time (the only time I have been lynched) for it in my either 9 or 10 games on this site doesn't exactly discourage me from doing it, but this early heat does, but I've been reluctant to change because HEY GUYS HE'S CHANGING HIS GAMEPLAY AFTER GETTING TWO VOTES, HE MUST BE A WOLF. I felt like I'm in a probable lose-lose, so I made a plan to stick it out.

                    Its possible that FoJar may be giving me a red lean because of my interaction with Riot (its hard to tell, he hasn't said so, he did state that Riot was looking green right before he said I was looking red), but YMIA's vote is really weak and I'm hoping to get a reaction out of him as a result of this; his reactions are really how I read him, he has a very clear-cut divide between slightly nervous townie early game and in-the-zone wolf.

                    And yeah, I see how referencing games based on how players flip will create a really abstract situation; so I do apologize for that, I won't do it again.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      sunfan what was the thing you considered doing differently before you decided the best thing to do was to double down on your meta

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        I didn't consider doing anything differently; I don't really know how else I can personally play this game without looking like I'm faking emotion. This is me, this is how I play. I'm not going to be a Wal-Mart greeter forced into acting nice and helpful. If I get lynched again Day One for the exact same thing, then I really don't know what I'm going to have to do, maybe appear to be less assertive? I haven't yet considered doing anything differently, just that I wasn't going to change anything up this game.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          Okay, can we move past my "stuff" and just leave it as this: Riot's protown


                          Let's move on. I have to go to bed soon, so I can't really be up any longer. I have work tomorrow.
                          Got literally any thoughts on anyone now that you've apparently been deemed too stupid to be a wolf?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            charu's thing about riotpolice was pretty fucking ofd
                            I don't even know what ofd means and I just spent 10 minutes trying to google this with no success.

                            I'm going to assume you meant off. If so, I would like to know why I'm "off" about Riot.

                            If I suddenly started proclaiming town, say that the people voting me are wolves, and then vote for a random person because I think that person is a wolf EVEN THOUGH I JUST SAID I THINK THE WOLVES ARE THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR ME, would I not be questionable to everyone suddenly?

                            See, I think that's very dangerous, I would imagine if a wolf was successful with this, they could get by while everyone is clueless if it's a human being stupid and silly, or a wolf acting stupid.

                            Riotpolice has caused some weird moments within his past games with this exact same mannerism while being a human. Who's to say he's keeping this up so his next wolf game he can do exactly this crud and be able to get away with it?

                            Which is why I think this is normal, but it makes me god damn nervous.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              Got literally any thoughts on anyone now that you've apparently been deemed too stupid to be a wolf?
                              As a matter of fact, I do. Got my list of people, and there's probably 1 wolf between the three of them: YoshL, Sunfan, and Charu.

                              Vendetta is using a lot of tactics that seem to try and uproot logic, as is Yoshl, but V is being more open about his, and yoshL is just barking up the wrong tree, as is Charu. YoshL thinks that I'm using the noob card. What a joke. If I was caught using the noob card, I'd be screwed as a wolf, and probably as human as well. Yosh, don't you know that I dropped the noob card like in game 1? I feel like I'm beating a dead horse just talking about this. Charu I think has a right to feel uneasy about my strategy because it did work its way around him game 1, but I think that he should be able to spot that I am opening differently.

                              Fojar, mellon, and YMIA are all grouped together as being undefined. I've not taken time to read into them much as they are utilizing themselves as tools to argue points in the game which is what probably makes them all green.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                You just mentioned thesunfan by name and then didn't refer to any of his actions. Why?

                                Comment

                                Working...