TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #436
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    firstly, there is be a seer if we're playing the setup for row 2 or column B.
    if there is a seer, a: they havent come out yet, and b: there's no guarantee that there's a guardian, so "follow the seer" is not a viable strategy regardless of whether or not there's a seer.

    Secondly, yeah, analyzing reactions is fine. What bothers me is that you've only really had stuff to say about what I've said. Your case on mellon has received zero kind of input from you other than you feel like she's a wolf. If you're going to make a comment about inactivity, I suggest you have more to show for your actions.
    my suspicion of melon has nothing to do with inactivity.

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #437
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Wolves have a bunch of trouble finding what they want to say because they are lost in the thought that anyone might catch them and their slip ups at any time so they tend to be more reserved with the moves they make especially after a fuck up.

      Personally I've found fojar's lack of vacillation and steadfast focus on TSF to be interesting. I feel like this confidence is wrong, especially since TSF has never stopped being active and in the spotlight.
      it's funny, because these first two paragraphs are completely at odds with each other. the reason that i'm focused on sunfan is because i'm pretty sure he's a wolf. i'll obviously vote for someone else today if nobody else is willing to consider him for lynch, but right now my money is on sunfan.

      A lot of the reason that discussion is hard to move away from TSF is that he was on the lynch yesterday and there seems to be this lull in activity since dance is gone. Right now my paranoia and the lack of movement really being made in significant directions except for where there existed direction before sends up a red flag.
      this would be true if a: i wasnt the one leading the charge against sunfan yesterday and b: there was anyone else today that seemed interested in lynching sunfan.

      I currently see fojar and mellonxcollie to be the biggest concerns in this arena, and while it's hypocritical because I was MIA the past two days it is what I have the most interest in. I want to see reads on a greater variety of players from these two.
      honestly if this is your big comeback to TWG after being drunk and MIA, i'm going to have to assume that you are a wolf.

      this is far from your best work, D for effort Vendetta

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #438
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        So this morning at work, I kind of noticed an odd pair of posts.

        So this post by mellon was stating how she's not the type of person that would vote for someone if the vote would make it so the wolves can jump on it.

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        I am a bit more conservative with my votes than you guys. YMIA had 2 votes on him when I made that post which put him at L-3, my vote would have put him at L-2 and with two wolves in the game that wasn't something I wanted to do at that point in the game (even though you already had 3 votes on you too at that point). I wasn't super confident about YMIA either
        Alright, cool, I can dig this line of reasoning, but then she does this post with some reads and then a vote.

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        Haaaaay guys what's happening?

        Riotpolice is majorly defensive which is odd but fits in with how I believe he would act if he were human. I think a wolf would probably try to be a bit more subtle about things

        V seems to be playing the subtle sort of game that I would expect from a wolf. He is not too UTR to be called out for it but has been slipping by most people. I remember in a previous game I played with him he was acting very aggressively and it got him lynched, but he was actually human. I think that V is a possibility

        Fojar I am having a lot of trouble reading... possibly just because he hasn't been posting enough

        If I had to name a wolf team right now I would pick V and YoshL. I think YoshL is the safer lynch for this phase
        Mind you that vote she did places YoshL L-1, I think.

        And hey, I made a little vote count thingy since cedo hasn't done any this phase yet!!!!!!

        YoshL - XXX
        Riot - XX
        V - XX

        mellonxcollie, my vote on you is simply to stop it from being L-1, but I do want to know why you changed your thought process here in terms of voting.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #439
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Also, is no one going to bring up the weird thing by V I mentioned? I mean, I'm looking at this and can't help but notice that V looked like he knew dAnce was going to die or something.

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          hey danceguy do you like my sig
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          hey danceguy remember that time me and manti nailed you as a wolf on say 1
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          hey danceguy remember that game where i arbitrarily decided to lynch you as a wolf and succeeded
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          hey danceguy remember that other game where you nailed me as a wolf on day 2 and spent the rest of the game not killing me
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          hey danceguy remember that time you vigi'd me on day one in an anon game when i was human (of course you do my sig will never let you forget it)
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          hey danceguy i only really have one question for you which is more clever moriarity or sherlock

          i take you for the type to say moriarity. probably what i would say too. but we must root for sherlock always... isn't that the rule?

          do you ever feel like moriarty?
          And then after dAnce died.

          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          welp this sig no longer serves any purpose
          I mean, I don't know about you guys but..............

          Or maybe it's not that simple and the wolves saw this as way to pin some dirt on V or something.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #440
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            that theory would make more sense if someone had actually mentioned that after the kill.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #441
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by Charu
              Also, lets not forget about V and FoJaR, both of them seem to have been absent, they're still pretty much null for me. V's been acting weird as of late, especially whatever he was doing last night.

              Especially since he was poking at dAnce and then dAnce died. That's kind of making me raise a red flag here.
              ..


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #442
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by FoJaR
                this is far from your best work, D for effort Vendetta
                It sucks when I don't have it in me to put effort into this game but I'm known for putting a lot of effort in.

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  ..
                  so wait are you calling yourself a wolf?

                  Comment

                  • FoJaR
                    The Worst
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2816

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    It sucks when I don't have it in me to put effort into this game but I'm known for putting a lot of effort in.
                    yeah deviations from normal play are usually what raises the alarm bells.

                    for the record they're still going off...

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      so wait are you calling yourself a wolf?
                      Originally posted by FoJaR
                      that theory would make more sense if someone had actually mentioned that after the kill.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Especially since he was poking at dAnce and then dAnce died. That's kind of making me raise a red flag here.
                      How does that say I'm a wolf at all??????????????????


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        a wolf isnt going to make a kill based on the assumption that someone else will think that.

                        so if a wolf is gonna try that strat they're probably going to have to point it out themselves.

                        you are the only one to point that out.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          So because I found something odd in someone's posts, that means I'm a wolf?

                          wtf is this logic?

                          Everyone is a wolf then by that logic or something, unless I'm super dumb and I don't know what you're trying to get at.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            oh i thought you were saying that the wolves would use those posts to pin the kill on V which i think is stupid.

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              if you are saying that those posts point toward V, i would say that it is pretty clear that V was drunk when he posted those, and the fact that it has pretty much taken alcohol to get V in thread is more incriminating than his actual posts.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                oh i thought you were saying that the wolves would use those posts to pin the kill on V which i think is stupid.
                                Well, I'm just throwing that out there anyways, because it could very well be that simple. Then again, it could also very well be him being drunk, as you stated. I wouldn't discredit the posts if that was the case.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...