TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #151
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    OH, I forgot you dance. You're green.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #152
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Way to dodge the fucking question..............................


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #153
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Just give me like 40 minutes or so, I'm going to eat and then I'll come back with my reasoning why sunfan is lumped with yosh and charu.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #154
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Going in my notes: YoshL, Raeko, YMIA have all skated through most of this phase with barely any input.

          Originally posted by Charu
          Way to dodge the fucking question..............................
          He didn't. I ninja'd him.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #155
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            why is FoJar not skating by in your notes?
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #156
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              He gave out some of his reads. Riot townread, you wolfread, Charu wolfread. fojar hasn't provided examples or made a major push or anything, but he generated data willingly.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #157
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                YMIA

                Basically the same thing as my prior YoshL vote. I have YMIA at rand, but I'd rather see someone go who's giving me absolutely nothing to work with. I wasn't too impressed with YMIA's lategame effort in his most recent town game, so I would consider this lynch to be low-risk.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Official Vote Count
                  Players needed to lynch: 5
                  1d 11hr 53mins left in Day 0

                  dAnceguy117 - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)
                  mellonxcollie - 1 - Riotpolice - (L-4)
                  Riotpolice - 2 - YoshL, Charu - (L-3)
                  thesunfan - 3 - FoJaR, yo man im awesome, Vendetta21 - (L-2)
                  yo man im awesome - 2 - thesunfan, dAnceguy117 - (L-3)

                  Players not voting: None

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    why are you looking at lategame play for the day one lynch?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Because I don't really want to kill someone now who I think could be a big asset later.

                      What kind of question is that dude lol

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        like, I agree that he's a good vote today as things stand (for different reasons, but I'd like to hear more from him to be sure), but I'd rather not lynch someone Day One for the reason that you provided, that's all.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Sorry, pretty sick lol (physically).

                          Its possible that FoJar may be giving me a red lean because of my interaction with Riot (its hard to tell, he hasn't said so, he did state that Riot was looking green right before he said I was looking red), but YMIA's vote is really weak and I'm hoping to get a reaction out of him as a result of this; his reactions are really how I read him, he has a very clear-cut divide between slightly nervous townie early game and in-the-zone wolf.
                          I don't remember when, but recently I had mentioned how I've wanted to make an effort and actually try and contribute more and be more a part of the games instead of UTR'ing my way through. Now obviously I was a wolf last game so I had to adapt to how the game was moving in my interests, but I'm pretty sure I mentioned back in a post-game/sign-ups thread that I wanted to start to play more legitimately as a townie, since my only good games have been as wolves, and I want to change that. Wow run-on sentence.

                          Also, I'm still quite confident in my sunfan vote. You're smart enough to not legitimately ask this question, for example:

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          why are you looking at lategame play for the day one lynch?
                          While I obviously disagree with lynching me, lmao, what dAnceguy said isn't a bad idea for a Day 1 lynch in general.

                          Don't lynch me dAnceguy <3

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Also Posts 149-151 are hella suspicious from Riot. Stupid playing or not.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              ok, so if I'm smart enough to not ask that question, I'm being dumb on purpose then
                              what do I gain from this???
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                let me get this straight, you think I'm being dumb on purpose as part of my mafia play?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...