TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #226
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    oh cool, I inadvertently answered your question, dAnce. neat.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #227
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      @Charu thoughts on sunfan?

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #228
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I apologize for wording the question in a weird way? I still don't understand how that makes them difficult to answer, but alright, I'll try and word them differently, I guess?

        And the reason you haven't seen dAnce this assertive as a VT in the early game is probably because you didn't look at CVII. He was very, very demanding.

        What worries me is that I feel like you've pounced on the two easiest targets for today in both riot and myself. You didn't say much of anything until we both had heat (inc response of how you're busy, w/e), and you've kept gunning for us both. You also appear more confident. I'll use this example as to how I percieve you to behave while you're under pressure: Kevin while under pressure as a wolf is in the driver's seat going 120 on the freeway, while Kevin as a human under pressure is white-knuckled, gripping tightly onto that handhold above the door.
        Right now to me, you're cranking the music and are well above the speed limit.
        Oh no no, it's not you specifically in your wording. People word it like that pretty regularly and it's normal to, I just personally don't like it is all. Nothing you alone did.

        And I mentioned this before, I said I was trying to become a more active/beneficial green, and to me? Sitting around "white-knuckled", UTRing in fear of saying the wrong thing is no fun at all. Solution? Talk more, accept that it's not the end of the world when I get lynched (which previously I would only accept immediately after being lynched), and not sit around on my ass. Try and be active when I'm present(ly looking). Etc etc etc.

        And in reality I'm both of those descriptions lol; when I'm driving I'm white-knuckled fearing for my life, but I crank the music way up.

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #229
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          @Charu thoughts on sunfan?
          Sure!

          The beginning of the day he gave me a weird vibe just because of what he was posting.

          These posts had me raising my brow,

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          hey charu, how's our deal looking? I can't hold up my end; you?
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          darn, we can still get this accomplished before tonight though. You down for trying?
          I was sort of wary of him instantly, but I still had him has null because it was just the beginning of the game. Then people started to question his motives because he was being initiative and prodding, I didn't really think he was a wolf because of that though, but he was definitely starting to lean human on my end.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #230
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Kinda interesting that you pointed those posts out. I thought that was some inside gag between you two.

            What were your thoughts as sunfan was closed to being lynched? You weren't saying anything while that was happening.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #231
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by cedolad
              Official Vote Count
              Players needed to lynch: 5
              14hr 42min left in Day 0

              dAnceguy117 - 1 - mellonxcollie - (L-4)
              mellonxcollie - 1 - Vendetta21 - (L-4)
              Riotpolice - 2 - YoshL, Charu - (L-3)
              thesunfan - 2 - FoJaR, yo man im awesome - (L-3)
              Vendetta21 - 1 - thesunfan - (L-4)
              yo man im awesome - 2 - Riotpolice, dAnceguy117 - (L-3)

              Players not voting: None
              same vote count: Day end in 14hr 42min

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #232
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                What's with the apathy? YoshL, Raeko, V, fojar, Riot pretty much absent with one real-life night left and no decision made.

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                What were your thoughts as sunfan was closed to being lynched?
                close* to being lynched

                Dammit.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  I thought it was stupid, but I held my tongue to see if anything would come off of it.

                  When thesunfan made this post:

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I am vanilla town.
                  I am also a shitty player as of late, I guess.
                  I guess I gotta pretend to be less assertive and nicer to you guys... or something, at least. I feel like I'm being voted for playing the game, and that upsets me. I punched a wall after I was lynched last game, now, I really don't know what I'm gonna do.

                  if it means anything to any of you, kevin's likely a wolf, V is maybe a wolf, but I don't know for sure. dance and charu feel human to me, and I feel good about it. Riot and yosh, I want to say are human, but I don't have enough from them. Rest I don't want to comment on other than raeko. I feel like if she was a wolf, she would've easily made a +1 vote and voted me. I'm actually surprised she didn't. I'm not sure about her, and I suck at reading her so, w/e.
                  This was something he would say if he was about to get lynched I thought. And then when Riot got the same treatment, he just kind of joked it off.

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  i laugh at your statement about me wanting to claim my position when I already did.
                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  Dance, stop acting friendly towards me. You are scaring me. Stop it.
                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  I'll beat you with my baton, don't come near me.
                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  Don't touch me.

                  *image of Combine from Half-Life 2*
                  Honestly during those moments, I was really looking at you, dAnceguy. I don't know what your goal was when you were telling them to claim and then joking with Riot after that. Were you trying to appear as the ultimate green? I was concerned about that. In fact, I'm still concerned about that.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    The more YMIA is posting the less confident I feel about him being a wolf. I am sick and just accidentally passed out for 3 hours so I can understand time getting away from him if he is telling the truth.

                    YoshL and Fojar have been pretty absent but I'm hesitant to just lynch someone just for being quiet. I'm not feeling any sort of end of phase panic since we still have plenty of time, but I'd like to start narrowing down my options and this is a hard game. I am going to re-read Sunfan's posts again
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I thought it was stupid, but I held my tongue to see if anything would come off of it.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Honestly during those moments, I was really looking at you, dAnceguy. I don't know what your goal was when you were telling them to claim and then joking with Riot after that. Were you trying to appear as the ultimate green? I was concerned about that. In fact, I'm still concerned about that.
                      I was trying to gauge their reactions as I told them what I thought their options were (because no one beat me to it). I think there's a lot which can be learned about someone who could be seconds from TWGdeath.

                      You thought it was "stupid" as in a likely human lynch, am I understanding correctly? I get that defending someone on day 0/1 might be playing with too much confidence, but do you normally hold your tongue as it looks like a bad lynch might happen instead of making a counterpush?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        You thought it was "stupid" as in a likely human lynch, am I understanding correctly? I get that defending someone on day 0/1 might be playing with too much confidence, but do you normally hold your tongue as it looks like a bad lynch might happen instead of making a counterpush?
                        Yes sir, that is correct, thanks for catching on to that.

                        If there's a lynch that's about to happen in about 20-15 minutes before the day ends and then a sudden push happens to someone no one even considered was a possible wolf, then yes, I would be blowing my top.

                        That happened at night when everyone still had more than 24 hours to do anything. I didn't think an insta would happen at that point. So I just watched and made some notes.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          I'm not feeling any sort of end of phase panic since we still have plenty of time
                          I don't think this is the right mentality for forum TWG. We have more words to consider than in short phases of an LTWG, and that's good, but we also have more time to place votes. I think better lynches happen when people aren't scrambling at the last minute.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            I think better lynches happen when people aren't scrambling at the last minute.
                            Well of course, I guess I just don't see 14 hours til phase end as last minute :P I'm still trying to figure out the best course of action
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              That's if everyone is awake and available tomorrow before the phase ends. Otherwise we only have tonight.

                              A lot of humans (and wolves, but in an attempt to look human) use their votes as a tool during the day phase. By voting who you want to lynch at a given moment, you put pressure on your target and possibly draw reactions from other players. I think that's a better way to go about it than for everyone to discuss civilly for 71 hours and then throw out a single vote.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                For the record, I have school at 6 AM EST, so I won't be available in the morning.

                                That said, unless something glaringly suspicious aka warrants a vote change happens, I'm sticking with sunfan. He's my day 1 man. <3

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...