TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #451
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    yeah, unfortunately a yoshl lynch isn't a safe lynch, sorry mellon

    this day's gonna end right as i'm walking to a meeting so lolwelp gotta do stuff in the meantime

    except i have a lab that i need to go to which ends at 5, so fml

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    and a minor point; I've basically learned that tunneling someone for their tone is a bad idea. You've read two games of mine; and you're going in on me over how you perceive my posts. I've read every game on this site, and I know better than to go after someone solely for that reason. I gave you a pass for it yesterday for being day zero, but if you're bringing that into today, I really don't know what to make of it. It mainly speaks of laziness on your part to me, or at least unwillingness to expand reads.
    I've just noticed this, and it's basically saying: don't kill off of the way you view other people's posts (rubbing you wrong or w/e)

    and i'm kinda perplexed because riot did this, and i pretty much did this right back to riot, except i didn't see this popping out. "a minor point" maybe, but for some reason it didn't come out before, almost as if you came up with that on the spot to defend yourself from fojar?


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #452
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by Charu
      mellonxcollie, my vote on you is simply to stop it from being L-1, but I do want to know why you changed your thought process here in terms of voting.
      My thought process hasn't changed. The difference is that I am confident about YoshL being a wolf.

      V's "drunk" behaviour could very well be a ruse and I am OK with lynching either V or YoshL today

      Charu you seem human to me, as does Riotpolice. Sunfan and Fojar I am not totally confident about in either direction but they both seem less wolfy than V and YoshL so I'd prefer not to lynch either of them if possible.
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #453
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by YoshL
        almost as if you came up with that on the spot to defend yourself from fojar?
        Yes, I posted this @ FoJar to try and get him to back up his reasoning some other way. I did this to defend myself from FoJar. I didn't come up with it on the spot, though, its something I've just realized as of late.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #454
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          k. i think i feel better on mellon


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #455
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Official Vote Count
            Players needed to lynch: 4
            Less than 4 hours left in Day 1

            mellonxcollie - 2 - Charu, YoshL - (L-2)
            Riotpolice - 1 - thesunfan - (L-3)
            Vendetta21 - 1 - FoJaR - (L-3)
            YoshL - 2 - Riotpolice, mellonxcollie - (L-2)

            Players not voting: Vendetta21

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #456
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              mellon
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #457
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                By the power invested in me by danceguy, I say: Tell us your role!!
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  I don't like the way this is going
                  since I guess no one is feeling riot; I'll go for a FoJar lynch. Would be down to see V dead today as well.

                  I'll be doing lit for the rest of the phase. I'll be here, but I won't be super-duper active, and that means I won't be posting that longer post I promised regarding what I think of some people. Sorry.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    I really don't like how you voted for mellon, riot.
                    Feels like obvious role-fishing to me.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Which is exactly what I am doing, role-fishing.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        You read me well, you are learning....(slowly)
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          fuck that; back on riot for that stupidity.
                          I hope you realize that role-fishing is an incredibly stupid move for humans to do. You're either a retarded human, or an obvious wolf. I strongly encourage others to change their vote back to riot.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            laughing so hard right now, sunfan you are flipping so much wow.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              back to yoshl
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                more guests plz:
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...