TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #61
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    you do realize that I used so many absolutes in that post that you shouldn't take it on face value?
    I said I was giving yosh a town lean for his avi; that should've tipped you off.

    But yeah, he is nervous, and I'm trying to determine if he's town-early pressure nervous or wolf-early pressure nervous. Right now, I'm leaning wolf, but a lot can change in, how many hours? 60? Gj on you for catching the overconviction in that post, though. Fact that you didn't realize it was done on purpose is a little interesting, but it feels like something you would say.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Well I guess if we're getting the ball rolling with this, I can see how Riot right now could be super suspicious, but it could be him just playing it off since he knows that people know that he tends to be direct.

      My gut feeling is saying this is actually normal, but at the same time it's painting him a question mark straight out of the first 24 hours.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #63
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        if there's any player I can't read worth shit in this game, its riot. I've misread him in every game I've played with him. I can't tell if this nervousness is worth reading into or not; I knew Yoshl would be all over it though.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #64
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          You guys know that I am really into this game, so like I don't joke around when it comes to voting. I like to come out of the gate nice and strong. Take me at facevalue, I am what I appear to be.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #65
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            A green town member.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #66
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              that's the thing, you're not strong out of the gate. You're weak out of the gate.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #67
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Riot, you've been playing TWG/mafia for a while now. How credible do you think day 1 townie claims are? Do you think there are any benefits to performing such an action?

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Well, it's hard to come out of the gate strong when everyone's pretty much just posting for shits and giggles in the first 10 or 20 posts. What do you expect?
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by Riotpolice
                    I don't joke around when it comes to voting
                    Then why did you put a vote on me before I'd even viewed or posted in the thread? That seems like a pretty reckless vote for someone who "doesn't joke around".
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      A green town member.
                      Why do you keep reiterating your role? Ugh, this feels like your last game and I think you were human then too.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        Riot, you've been playing TWG/mafia for a while now. How credible do you think day 1 townie claims are? Do you think there are any benefits to performing such an action?
                        Yes, there is. I claim town first, which makes me town(y). I don't see it often when I play epicmafia for the mafia to claim it, so I will be honest when I say that I am sure the wolves in this game wouldn't claim town like I did in the beginning. Of course there might be people that claim town later, but when I play epicmafia, I usually play starting out calling out my role, saying that I am sided with the town. Of course this strategy doesn't always work, but that's not this game.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          Then why did you put a vote on me before I'd even viewed or posted in the thread? That seems like a pretty reckless vote for someone who "doesn't joke around".
                          See, that's the thing mellon, I'm not joking around with my vote. I seriously do think you are a wolf this game. Of course I know your posting strategies and whatnot, but I do think you are a wolf this game.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Fucking...

                            RIOT STRATS 101™


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              riot, are you so goddamn serious right now.
                              fucking, okay, I say we humor him to show him the flaws here.
                              EVERYONE CLAIM TOWNIE
                              I am vanilla townie.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                and you think mellon is a wolf before she even posts; like, have you been playing with magnets too much?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...