TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #76
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    I may have eaten a few, yes.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #77
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      See, I like this when you can't tell when I'm joking or not.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #78
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Originally posted by Riotpolice
        Yes, there is. I claim town first, which makes me town(y). I don't see it often when I play epicmafia for the mafia to claim it, so I will be honest when I say that I am sure the wolves in this game wouldn't claim town like I did in the beginning. Of course there might be people that claim town later, but when I play epicmafia, I usually play starting out calling out my role, saying that I am sided with the town. Of course this strategy doesn't always work, but that's not this game.
        This isn't Epicmafia. Even if someone in an instant messaging conversation would normally hesitate when trying to say "yes I am pro-town nothing to see here," that kind of time constraint isn't present in games which take place on forums. Regardless of your role, I think you should work on adjusting your play.



        @Charu, what are you looking to accomplish this phase?

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #79
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by Riotpolice
          See, that's the thing mellon, I'm not joking around with my vote. I seriously do think you are a wolf this game. Of course I know your posting strategies and whatnot, but I do think you are a wolf this game.
          That seriously makes no sense and is a terrible strategy. Just picking a random player and tunneling on them seems like a majorly wolfy thing to do. Human players have no information about roles and wouldn't just pick a random player that they actually "think are a wolf" before getting any information from them. Geez, Riotpolice you are starting to become legit suspicious to me
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #80
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I am vanilla townie.
            Nice claim, you're obviously town 100%
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #81
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              Human players have no information about roles and wouldn't just pick a random player that they actually "think are a wolf" before getting any information from them.
              Some Flaws:

              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
              hey neighbors



              Charu
              Originally posted by YoshL
              random.org says to vote yoshl (twice in a row) whoops
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #82
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                To claim human like Riot over here.

                See!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

                Look, let me color is too to emphasize my green role

                But no, this phase is when we randomly press people until someone gives weird vibes and then vote for the weirdest/suspicious player.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  To claim human like Riot over here.

                  See!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

                  Look, let me color is too to emphasize my green role

                  But no, this phase is when we randomly press people until someone gives weird vibes and then vote for the weirdest/suspicious player.
                  Am I giving off weird vibes?
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Yes
                    you are
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Do you think you're not?

                      Right now, this looks like someone you would do, but god damn it I've been fooled by your shenanigans twice with your "strategy".


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        something*


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          Some Flaws:
                          Both YMIA and YoshL were making random votes. That's fine and expected to happen on Day 0. You claim you were making a serious vote and actually believe I am a wolf.
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by Riotpolice
                            See, that's the thing mellon, I'm not joking around with my vote. I seriously do think you are a wolf this game. Of course I know your posting strategies and whatnot, but I do think you are a wolf this game.
                            Could you explain further?

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              Could you explain further?
                              This is going to make my strategy look even better (or worse) but in all honesty: gut feeling
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                you're giving credence to a gut feeling before she posts; like, riot, I am actually wondering if you have the mental competency to play this game
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...