TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #46
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

    Riotpolice :/


    I want to put a revenge vote on you but then the votes would be piling up so I will refrain. Danceguy's dragons look pretty wolfy to me
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #47
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      Riotpolice :/


      I want to put a revenge vote on you but then the votes would be piling up so I will refrain.
      Your vote on Riotpolice would put him at 2 votes. Is that something you're looking to avoid?

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #48
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

        Maybe she's trying to do the "I'll avoid putting people near 3 votes (even though dance changed his and I'm still at 1) to make me look less suspicious" game
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #49
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          Your vote on Riotpolice would put him at 2 votes. Is that something you're looking to avoid?
          Yupp, mostly I just wanted to vote for you tho ^_^
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #50
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

            Cool! Have you considered placing your vote on YMIA? You might want to give that one some thought.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #51
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

              Honestly, I get that that's probably a joke, but I wanna try something;
              yo man, where you at?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #52
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                Pretty sure whoever's vote is towards me is a wolf. Between both Dance and Sun. And, I'll be the only one laughing to see that dance has taken the high road this game and votes me once more. Dance, you gotta be just SURE this time that I'm a wolf, right?

                I'll just be honest, I'm human/town, so I am in no sweat or in any hurry, but please do try to get those wolves!
                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                I don't know if I am allowed to reference previous games, but I just did so warn me if I am not allowed to do that cedo.
                "I don't know if i am allowed to reference previous games"

                overly cautious much, riot


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                  with a question mark that conveniently didn't get typed


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "I don't know if i am allowed to reference previous games"

                    overly cautious much, riot
                    Care to explain why you think that makes Riot look wolfy?

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      Cool! Have you considered placing your vote on YMIA? You might want to give that one some thought.
                      I just considered it, and I'd rather not at this point. Why do you have such strong feelings about YMIA?
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                        I don't; I want to start a wagon for the sake of starting a wagon.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                          riot is mad nervous to me; I think he's probably who I'm going for today, the votes that were put on him early (he had two fairly quickly) appeared to throw him off, and once I called him nervous, and his response was HOLY SHIT YOU THINK I'M NERVOUS I'M SO CALM, LOOK AT THIS POST IN CIII WHERE I WAS NERVOUS!!!!!

                          so yeah.

                          but I want to hear what yo man has to say.

                          also, I'm giving Yosh a significant town lean solely for his new avi.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            riot is mad nervous to me; I think he's probably who I'm going for today
                            Just checking: do you realize that there are 60 hours remaining in the phase?

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                              I hope you all know that tunneling me is probably part of the wolves plan. Dance, if you are not a wolf, then you're doing really bad in terms of tunnel vision but if you are then you're probably working on trying to tunnel me and bring others like sunfan into the mix.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded

                                Also, I see yosh is over analyzing my shit.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...