TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #226
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Okay I'll be like others were last game, cedolad For trying to direct the game and stuff.

    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #227
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      It's odd that you don't want to put in an empty vote with nothing behind it without any elaboration. Unless I missed a post, would you mind elaborating further as to why you haven't placed a vote?

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #228
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        Okay I'll be like others were last game, cedolad For trying to direct the game and stuff.

        this is some M. Night Shyamalan type shit fuck.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #229
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by cedolad
          this is some M. Night Shyamalan type shit fuck.
          What a twist~
          bananas


          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #230
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by cedolad
            It's odd that you don't want to put in an empty vote with nothing behind it without any elaboration. Unless I missed a post, would you mind elaborating further as to why you haven't placed a vote?
            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            Day 1 I never feel there's really a good read on anyone. Especially when there really hasn't been much posted. I'll read the thread again, I've been a little more in and out cause my classes have started back up.
            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            I read through the thread again a lot of it was us messing around. I feel like there's very little to go off and don't find mea wolfy. I'd say sunfan looks wolfy again but that also seems to be the way he plays in general. I'd like to see more discussion before pushing hard on anyone.
            I don't feel the need to push a vote on people when I have nothing to currently back it up. Others have already placed votes to get those who haven't been talking much talking so now I'm reading what people have to say. Once I have a strong opinion I will voice it.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #231
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              I honestly feel like there's more you can say. With the current issues at hand you haven't really voiced much of an opinion. I won't press the issue anymore, but bear in mind what everyone else has already said. There's plenty of room for discussion and playing the sideline only hinders us in reaching a decision come tomorrow night.

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #232
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by cedolad
                Thank you sir.

                Bynary, same question. Whom would you prefer to lynch and reasons as to why if you could.

                Also how do you feel about my lynch pool, and Emeralds for that matter?
                Hmm. Soramimi and Velocity seem to be random guesses (same with thesunguy), but I might actually agree with you on Danceguy. The reason for that is because I recall playing a game with him some time ago where he exhibited the same pattern of behavior mentioned here (I'm primarily referring to the bandwagoning, but his defensive response to you also raises my suspicions), and he ended up being a wolf after all. While I can't speak from too much experience in regards to his playing style (I've only played with him a couple of times about a year ago) he *did* exhibit much the same behavior he is now.

                In that note, I'm changing my vote to Danceguy. Sorry Peter but you seem to be the best guess so far.
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  @psychoangel, Cedo usually does this the first day. If anything, we should be worried about him the more inactive he gets. I'd say his play so far is def worthy of not lynching him today, at least in my opinion.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    @psychoangel, Cedo usually does this the first day. If anything, we should be worried about him the more inactive he gets. I'd say his play so far is def worthy of not lynching him today, at least in my opinion.
                    Oh so you are his wolf friend. Interesting.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      darn, you got us! and two games in a row too!
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                        Hmm. Soramimi and Velocity seem to be random guesses (same with thesunguy), but I might actually agree with you on Danceguy. The reason for that is because I recall playing a game with him some time ago where he exhibited the same pattern of behavior mentioned here (I'm primarily referring to the bandwagoning, but his defensive response to you also raises my suspicions), and he ended up being a wolf after all. While I can't speak from too much experience in regards to his playing style (I've only played with him a couple of times about a year ago) he *did* exhibit much the same behavior he is now.

                        In that note, I'm changing my vote to Danceguy. Sorry Peter but you seem to be the best guess so far.
                        I'm glad you're bringing that meta aspect in early. If I recall, we played a similar game together, (I believe Gun had hosted it), where Danceguy was indeed a wolf and exhibited this same behavior.

                        My vote stays on danceguy.

                        danceguy if it isn't on him lol

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          Oh so you are his wolf friend. Interesting.
                          That's such a wolf thing, implying other people are wolves.


                          wolf.


















                          im watching u

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            I just want to chime in that we should not insta until close to the deadline. The more time we have to discuss the better.

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              Thank you sir.

                              Bynary, same question. Whom would you prefer to lynch and reasons as to why if you could.

                              Also how do you feel about my lynch pool, and Emeralds for that matter?
                              Originally posted by cedolad
                              I'm glad you're bringing that meta aspect in early. If I recall, we played a similar game together, (I believe Gun had hosted it), where Danceguy was indeed a wolf and exhibited this same behavior.

                              My vote stays on danceguy.

                              danceguy if it isn't on him lol
                              That's right, you were there as well. I'm almost certain you are remembering the same game as me, which is good since it offers support for my claim. What does everybody else think so far?
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                I agree, but I feel that today, it would be best to get a solid idea of who comes across as lynch material before we try and reach a consensus tomorrow. Or else we would just be scrambling around trying to figure out who lynch and it'll be chaotic.

                                Comment

                                Working...