TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #376
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    wait, no, sorry, that's wrong
    Silvuh, get your ass in here and make some decent posts. Who do you feel would be a good target today? You see anything out of the ordinary in anyone's posting style? I know you're usually pretty quiet, but we can't really afford to have someone not talk, especially this close to a lynch.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #377
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      ok, after re-reading the thread, my list has changed about as much as I expected it to, but the person that still stands out to me the most is emerald. He and my two other slight red-leans (Silvuh and psychoangel) are my wishlist for the lynch today. Really looking for people like sora and Velo to step up their posting and contribute more though.
      You made a vague list of people with nothing to back anything up a page ago. Then suddenly Silvuh and I went from being on your indifferent to being on your wishlist for a lynch today and you backed off of Bynary Fission as well as MeaCulpa with no explanations for any of it. I don't like that you're jumping around and not backing anything up. thesunfan
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #378
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        I don't back up my reads on Day One, unless its barebones, I've said this like three times lol. And yeah, its Day One, things change around a lot, and after re-reading the thread, it would be rather silly of me to not change the list. I'll gladly explain my suspicion of you if a) you get close to being lynched and I want to try and persuade more people to lynch you or b) nothing changes between now and when I post my reads/thoughts on Day Two. That being said, my vote on Silvuh, while I am suspicious of Silvuh and am giving a wolf lean, is also kind of a prod, as I feel like there's more that Silvuh has to say today, at least in my opinion.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • soramimi
          Cat Army Coordinator
          • Jul 2013
          • 333

          #379
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Start rereading everything... As I do that, the site goes down. Just my luck. -.- Decided to nap more, so I hope this stuff is coherent.

          I'm still thinking that with Bynary, it was just wording and interpretation. I've gone over the posts again and again, (including the posts you guys reshared,) and it still feels that way to me.
          Originally posted by Bynary Fission
          I do not disagree, especially since cardflipping is active this game. Read my exchange between cedolad again - I didn't want to push for a lynch (and I still don't) but I gave the vote as a means of trying to extract more information. I don't *want* a lynch right now, considering that we have a whole day to review and think things over. I know that lynching greens happens, but it doesn't mean I want to risk it just yet. I'm more cautious than you are - a lynch may give us information but it can also cause us to lose the game - I've witnessed it before even at the early stages of a game.
          When I read that bolded part, what stands out most to me is the “right now” portion of it, especially with how the sentence continues.
          I mean, Bynary even said afterwards that he wasn't implying no lynch, rather just wait for evidence. Maybe I'm thinking too much over it, I don't know; I just don't feel he's a wolf.

          Originally posted by emerald000
          Well it was somewhat a joke. But if we are to kill someone random, I'd rather see the guy posting in SMS go. It makes my head hurt trying to read it.

          Actually, there's isn't much that piqued my interest. There has been some information going left and right, but until we have our first cardflip, it will be hard to decipher it. As I said before, there's d4nce and sunfan I would rather lynch, but ifit ends up being somebody else, I won't complain too much.
          Emerald000, what you’ve said regarding who to lynch just… doesn’t sit well with me. While I totally agree that we need a Day 1 lynch to progress in this game, the fact that you are completely neutral on who to lynch strikes me as a wolf play. (I’m interpreting it as “meh, just as long as someone gets lynched, I don’t care who it is.”) I know we can’t expect a perfect game or guarantee a red lynch, but I’d rather base it more on evidence than just going with a “whoever” vote to guarantee the lynch happens.
          But going back to this post, why were you interested in lynching dance or sunfan?

          Anyway, I’d like to hear more from Velocity and Silvuh; they’ve been pretty quiet.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #380
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            4 HOURS REMAINING
            7 VOTES TO LYNCH

            Bynary Fission - XXXX

            dAnceguy117 - XX

            emerald000 - X

            Silvuh - X

            thesunfan - X

            j-rodd123 -> soramimi
            YoshL -> Psychoangel691
            YoshL -> James May
            Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
            cedolad -> YoshL
            cedolad -> Velocity
            thesunfan -> cedolad
            YoshL -> thesunfan
            thesunfan -> YoshL
            cedolad -> j-rodd123
            thesunfan -> cedolad
            YoshL -> thesunfan
            j-rodd123 -> cedolad
            cedolad -> soramimi
            MeaCulpa -> soramimi
            cedolad -> YoshL
            soramimi -> Silvuh
            dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa
            YoshL -> cedolad
            YoshL -> thesunfan
            cedolad -> Velocity
            thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
            cedolad -> Silvuh
            cedolad -> Velocity
            emerald000 -> Silvuh
            YoshL -> soramimi
            Velocity -> cedolad
            cedolad -> UNVOTE
            MeaCulpa -> James May
            James May -> cedolad
            Velocity -> UNVOTE
            MeaCupla -> UNVOTE

            YoshL -> James May
            cedolad -> MeaCulpa
            thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
            cedolad -> thesunfan
            cedolad -> MeaCulpa
            James May -> UNVOTE
            cedolad -> dAnceguy117
            YoshL -> thesunfan
            emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
            Bynary Fission -> soramimi
            thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
            Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
            cedolad -> dAnceguy117
            thesunfan -> Silvuh
            soramimi -> UNVOTE
            j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
            James May -> Bynary Fission

            emerald000 -> j-rodd123
            thesunfan -> Bynary Fission
            YoshL -> Bynary Fission
            Silvuh -> emerald000
            soramimi -> emerald000
            Bynary Fission -> UNVOTE
            YoshL -> James May
            YoshL -> emerald000
            soramimi -> UNVOTE
            dAnceguy117 -> Bynary Fission
            YoshL -> Bynary Fission
            emerald000 -> dAnceguy117

            thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
            cedolad -> dAnceguy117
            thesunfan -> emerald000
            thesunfan -> Silvuh
            Pyschoangel691 -> thesunfan




            thesunfan = 11
            Velocity = 2
            James May = 3
            Silvuh = 1
            dAnceguy117 = 2
            soramimi = 4
            Bynary Fission = 2
            j-rodd123 = 3
            MeaCulpa = 3
            emerald000 = 3
            YoshL = 13
            Psychoangel691 = 2
            cedolad = 14


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #381
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              that's a pretty good post, it kinda bothers me that you agree with a lot of what I just said, but its good to see posts like that out of you, keep that up.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #382
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I don't back up my reads on Day One, unless its barebones, I've said this like three times lol. And yeah, its Day One, things change around a lot, and after re-reading the thread, it would be rather silly of me to not change the list. I'll gladly explain my suspicion of you if a) you get close to being lynched and I want to try and persuade more people to lynch you or b) nothing changes between now and when I post my reads/thoughts on Day Two. That being said, my vote on Silvuh, while I am suspicious of Silvuh and am giving a wolf lean, is also kind of a prod, as I feel like there's more that Silvuh has to say today, at least in my opinion.
                I'd expect things to change but I'd also expect at least a small explanation as to why.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  velocity please say somethinggggg

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    eh, ok, I'll give a tiny bit about each one, I guess that's fair.
                    Silvuh - I feel like Silvuh's playing like he did in his first wolf game. Silvuh's reluctant to say anything, a stark contrast to CII (First Human Game). I feel like at the very least, they have more that they could be saying.

                    Kayla - You're a cautious wolf. You're a VERY cautious wolf. Your reservation now that this isn't anonymous surprises me, and gives me reason to worry.

                    emerald - I think I gave enough reasoning in my vote for him on the previous page, and I don't want to share anymore.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      oh wow, I hit 1000 posts somewhere along the line, neato.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        eh, ok, I'll give a tiny bit about each one, I guess that's fair.
                        Silvuh - I feel like Silvuh's playing like he did in his first wolf game. Silvuh's reluctant to say anything, a stark contrast to CII (First Human Game). I feel like at the very least, they have more that they could be saying.

                        Kayla - You're a cautious wolf. You're a VERY cautious wolf. Your reservation now that this isn't anonymous surprises me, and gives me reason to worry.

                        emerald - I think I gave enough reasoning in my vote for him on the previous page, and I don't want to share anymore.
                        Very cautious wolf yet I was talking up a storm last game, killed Canada with the heat on, etc. Wouldn't say I'm cautious I just wasn't going to do what you wanted me to do. You wanted me to take the risks to keep yourself safe.
                        I have no reservation I explained several times I have less time because of classes. I also have two kids, I'm hunting for a car this weekend while I have a rental car, it's just been a busy few days for me.

                        As is I'm typing this one handed because I'm feeding my 5 month old lol. Takes forever to make a post.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          I will say it's likely I'll switch my focus to those that have been lurking more than posting in the next few hours if they don't start talking. We had 2 wolves flying utr last game and everyone kept going for the more active people. Was great for me last game being a wolf, but don't want to be making that mistake again this game.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            I'm losing enthusiasm for a bynary lynch

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              not your reservation in number of posts, but you seem afraid to share too much, and I feel like you've tunneled me a bit, which I guess is fine a bit Day One, but w/e. Yeah, you talked a lot in last game, but you weren't suspected until the India lynch, and by then it was too late. You also refused to try and roleblock someone Night One, and instead roleblocked Germany (which, by the way, is a HUGE mistake, as that blocked Gradiant's Master Wolf status, and if he were seered, he would've come up as red and not green. Should've chosen UF or myself for the blocking, [which you still should've, you know, actually tried to block someone productive] just as a heads up.) But I've already posted too much on you today, I think.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • soramimi
                                Cat Army Coordinator
                                • Jul 2013
                                • 333

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Not to sound like a jerk, but maybe bring the focus back to this game..? I realize previous games can give clues to someone's playstyle and roles, but keep in mind: people can play whatever style they want, and change it up at any given time. We're also playing with new(er) people (myself included,) who have no set playstyle.

                                I still see lurking... please talk? Pleaaase? =3

                                Comment

                                Working...