TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Velocity
    Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Jul 2007
    • 1821

    #301
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    I need to remember to turn auto-refresh off while I sleep.

    Generally right now, I don't have much personally to go on to make any real decision, nor do I want to just randomly vote/bandwagon for the sake of it.

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #302
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      That being said, I feel like Bynary is just a bit misunderstood, but I do like that a lot of posting has come out of adding heat to him, so Bynary
      I respond because I personally consider it suspicious if a person actively participates and then all of a sudden disappears when the heat gets put on them.

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      I had bynary as the wolfiest of the people who voted me but really not strong at all, I was gonna wait on it.

      sorry to bring META into this as I will otherwise largely be campaigning against the use of META but look back at the manhunt hosted by Gun. bynary said the same "hey whoa slow down" "there's nothing substantial so far" stuff as a human in that game. note that I am not saying THEREFORE HE IS A HUMAN THIS GAME. what I mean is sometimes people will say this stuff and the only reason to call it into question is if you have more context.
      ^ This basically. But it's looking like I'm headed for a lynch anyways. I've basically stated my point - it seems that people think my constant analyzing and reluctance to lynch so early on is sufficient evidence to suggest that I am a wolf. I fail to see how.

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      the werewolf game = humans versus werewolves
      mafia = town versus mafia

      trying to sound pro-town = trying to sound human
      Thanks. Looks like I now know a bit more of the lingo.
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #303
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        god, I forgot how creepy Silvuh's avi was, thanks for reminding me Yoshl...

        Velo, don't be afraid to share your opinions, even if you don't really have much to go off of. Anything can help. A lot of newer players feel intimidated, or unwilling to share their thoughts, but remember, so long as you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

        Bynary, you can't give up yet lmao... there's still 22ish hours left in the phase, don't say "looks like I'm headed for the noose." because
        1)There's still plenty of time
        2)Defend yourself. There's no reason for you not to.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #304
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          "defend yourself" is a pretty empty phrase especially on day 1

          Comment

          • soramimi
            Cat Army Coordinator
            • Jul 2013
            • 333

            #305
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            I think the whole debate around Bynary was just a misunderstanding on word choice. It sounded more to me like wanting to hold off on an insta- happening before we had sufficient evidence, rather than "no lynch whatsoever".

            emerald000, I'd like to hear more from you.

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #306
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Originally posted by soramimi
              I think the whole debate around Bynary was just a misunderstanding on word choice. It sounded more to me like wanting to hold off on an insta- happening before we had sufficient evidence, rather than "no lynch whatsoever".

              emerald000, I'd like to hear more from you.
              This basically - that's the entire crux of my argument.



              No Vote for now, I'd like to see how things develop further.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #307
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                James May for reasons stated earlier


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Originally posted by soramimi
                  emerald000, I'd like to hear more from you.
                  I've said pretty much everything I had to say. I can put some empty words for you if you like though.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    dude there's gotta be some better way to sort out the James May thing than to lynch him day 1 every game.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      "defend yourself" is a pretty empty phrase especially on day 1
                      I mean, he said that he felt like he was already going to be lynched, and that's not something you ever want to see, especially day one, is what I meant.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        dude there's gotta be some better way to sort out the James May thing than to lynch him day 1 every game.
                        This is his obvious human game, so if we lynch him today, I'm going to lose it.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I mean, he said that he felt like he was already going to be lynched, and that's not something you ever want to see
                          why not? it's a reaction and you can learn from it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            Its his first game in a while, and getting deterred Day One isn't ever good to see, especially given how many games I've seen where humans just give up and say "Yeah, just lynch me." While I guess maybe you could learn a little from it, I don't think its worth it.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              To explain further, it means that we can't get any more info from him, or anyone else if they give up.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                I guess if "defend yourself" is a vague phrase which actually means "don't stop playing twg" then that works. I just don't see how me telling you to defend your own actions gives me any information. WERE YOU BUSY IRL? DID YOU COUNT THE VOTES WRONG WHEN YOU PLACED A FUNNY VOTE? the person on trial can say whatever they want. it shouldn't matter. it's up to me to decide what I think actually happened.

                                Comment

                                Working...