TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #286
    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Originally posted by YoshL
    I don't think Binary understands the importance of DAY 1 in all of our arguments.
    Originally posted by James May

    It sounds like you're trying to appease everyone. Is a no lynch a good idea? Not really. It just stalls the game so that wolves can have a slight advantage over the humans. That post smells a bit fishy in my honest opinion.
    I seem to get the impression that my arguments are being construed as "we shouldn't lynch anybody at all!". I will clarify: we shouldn't push for a lynch right now. I did not agree that it was wise to lynch somebody today so quickly, especially given that there wasn't much substantial conversation. My argument is little different from what the others have posited in this thread so far.

    Also, genuine question: what the hell does "pro town" mean? I've never heard that term before.
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #287
      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      wow, I called you Kayla instead of psychoangel, rip me.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #288
        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        Originally posted by emerald000
        jrodd because my brain hurts trying to read what he writes.
        get your game together please, we're way past day 1 banter at the moment. Again, get your game together. We can start making maybe infintessimally small progress bits, but not when there's little shitty interjections. Like, James is just shitposting, but like, he's trying to look like he's contributing, which is putting him like way up there on my suspiscion list. But you're like...post is shit. not even like shitposting

        idk where i'm going with this i really should be paying attention to callbacks lmfao fuck me


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #289
          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Please Kayla, if you believed that looking at how a previous player played meant NOTHING, you wouldn't have been responsible for three name-killings last game...
          How is that in any way relevant to whether they're a wolf? That was for identifying who they were. I will not base my vote solely on how someone "normally" plays. I don't think that's the way to go about it. I'm also still pretty new at this and I'm looking at things probably a bit differently than people who have played a lot.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #290
            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            wow, I called you Kayla instead of psychoangel, rip me.
            People tend to call me by my real name rather than my username which I'm fine with but for the game I guess it could be bad.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #291
              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              it can be bad in TWG, because there are people like Vendetta whom love no one and can't be bothered to learn people's names.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #292
                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                at least no one butchers your name on purpose

                "Xiv"


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  man, I feel like I have too many vanilla leans at this point... still haven't heard anything from Silvuh, and Velo has kinda disappeared. Sora had a post which I felt was pretty much +1 humanzzzz, but other than that, I'd say most of us are keeping the discussion up, which is good.

                  @Kaylaangel91psycho
                  Yes, it only determined who the players were, I'll give you that much. But I will say this, and I hope it'll be the last time I mention this, cuz its not really helping discussion much, I feel. I have read 85-90% of the games on FFR. There are people like Tps and Afro that haven't changed their style in almost decade. Looking at them, I'd say how they are playing can really influence reads, as well as give clues to their humanity. Like, Afrobean is so distinct when he's a human, that he has arguably one of the most obvious wolf games I've seen, because he is about one-thousand times more reserved and doesn't post "traps." That being said, there are players like Xiz, who change so drastically from game to game, that its rather difficult to analyze their behavior.

                  That being said, I feel like Bynary is just a bit misunderstood, but I do like that a lot of posting has come out of adding heat to him, so Bynary
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    i didn't vote for bynary cause i didn't know the votecoutn p.s.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      hey Vel/Jon, what do you think about different people, you've been lurking this whole time

                      same w/ silvuh


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        I had bynary as the wolfiest of the people who voted me but really not strong at all, I was gonna wait on it.

                        sorry to bring META into this as I will otherwise largely be campaigning against the use of META but look back at the manhunt hosted by Gun. bynary said the same "hey whoa slow down" "there's nothing substantial so far" stuff as a human in that game. note that I am not saying THEREFORE HE IS A HUMAN THIS GAME. what I mean is sometimes people will say this stuff and the only reason to call it into question is if you have more context.

                        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                        Also, genuine question: what the hell does "pro town" mean? I've never heard that term before.
                        the werewolf game = humans versus werewolves
                        mafia = town versus mafia

                        trying to sound pro-town = trying to sound human

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          i didn't vote for bynary cause i didn't know the votecoutn p.s.
                          Taking this as wanting a vote count!

                          7 VOTES FOR LYNCH

                          Bynary Fission - XXX

                          dAnceguy117 - X

                          j-rodd123 - X

                          cedolad - X

                          MeaCulpa - X

                          soramimi - X

                          thesunfan - X


                          j-rodd123 -> soramimi
                          YoshL -> Psychoangel691
                          YoshL -> James May
                          Bynary Fission -> MeaCupla
                          cedolad -> YoshL
                          cedolad -> Velocity
                          thesunfan -> cedolad
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          thesunfan -> YoshL
                          cedolad -> j-rodd123
                          thesunfan -> cedolad
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          j-rodd123 -> cedolad
                          cedolad -> soramimi
                          MeaCulpa -> soramimi
                          cedolad -> YoshL
                          soramimi -> Silvuh
                          dAnceguy117 -> MeaCulpa
                          YoshL -> cedolad
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          cedolad -> Velocity
                          thesunfan -> Pyschoangel691
                          cedolad -> Silvuh
                          cedolad -> Velocity
                          emerald000 -> Silvuh
                          YoshL -> soramimi
                          Velocity -> cedolad
                          cedolad -> UNVOTE
                          MeaCulpa -> James May
                          James May -> cedolad
                          Velocity -> UNVOTE
                          MeaCupla -> UNVOTE

                          YoshL -> James May
                          cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                          thesunfan -> MeaCulpa
                          cedolad -> thesunfan
                          cedolad -> MeaCulpa
                          James May -> UNVOTE
                          cedolad -> dAnceguy117
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          emerald000 -> dAnceguy117
                          Bynary Fission -> soramimi
                          thesunfan -> dAnceguy117
                          Pyschoangel691 -> cedolad
                          cedolad -> dAnceguy117

                          thesunfan -> Silvuh
                          soramimi -> UNVOTE
                          j-rodd123 -> Bynary Fission
                          James May -> Bynary Fission
                          emerald000 -> j-rodd123
                          thesunfan -> Bynary Fission


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            cool Bin Airy Fishing


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Silvuh
                              quit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 938

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              I was also thinking of placing a vote on Bynary for being overly cautious. No one was arguing for a lynch to happen this early in the phase, so we've been on different pages this whole time. (Or, at least, I interpreted dAnceguy's saying "I think I would [push this lynch through]" as meaning "at the end of the phase" and not "right now", but I thought he was just having some fun, anyway.) With that cleared up though, I think a vote may be better placed elsewhere.

                              I agree with YoshL that emerald000 needs to step his game up. Even before his latest post, he's been touting pro-town maxims without much effort.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)


                                just like
                                gatdamn silv


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...